South East UK Roll Call

magic_rat

Grand Wizard of Fuck
Good morning Litsters.

I thought it might be nice to network with other like minded people in the South East of England. Who knows what might happen?

I'm in Sussex, just outside of Brighton. 60, married (wife unfortunately no longer swings) bisexual lover of all things sexual, occasional enabler of fantasies, occasional chaparone to Lucy_Lastic.

Always great to meet fellow UK folks. I'm based in London, 40 and married, but like most here it seems, looking for more.

Definitely hoping to connect with a lovely lady and have some wonderful times together soon! Though the opportunity hasn't yet arisen, I'm quietly optimistic!

I'm not local, I confess- 52 live in Birmingham and my partner (she's 35 and curvy) lives in Cambridgeshire. We've been swinging off and on for a few years, and am happy to travel for a great party!

However, been chatting to Lucy about her recent adventures and am very keen for us to get into a good scene.

Hey there. Nearly 40 here, down in West Sussex . Happily married in a sexless marriage, given freedom to explore. Same old story. Up for most things. Quite fit I’d say, I invite you ladies to agree or disagree 😊
where in west sussex?

Hello there! North London here. Longtime fan of Lit but very new to the forum. Late 40s. Would love to hear from any curious women

Much more east than south east (but travel to London a bit for work), but having just seen the thread, I thought I’d say hi!

I was thinking about this thread earlier and I thought it would be a great idea to arrange a meet for a beer (or other tipple) in a bar in a reasonable area and discuss our similar interests. I wonder is a Litmeetup a concept?

Back