Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's been a year...

I haven't posted in a long time. Feeling terribly unattractive these days. Devastatingly so.
Even the guy I've been seeing wonders if my looks are becoming a barrier to my being attractive.

This is the place that gave me any confidence in the first place...

Let's consider this post a celebration of my finally learning my real bra size. I had been wearing a 46D. Like the one featured here.

Went to one of those fancy bra places where they measure and truly fit you. 42G.

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

Attachments

• wrong size.jpg
    wrong size.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 263
  • pretty dress s.jpg
    pretty dress s.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 202
  • drip drop.jpg
    drip drop.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 199
  • back and a sunflower.jpg
    back and a sunflower.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 210
You're absolutely stunning hun. Wouldn't mind spending time with you and then keeping you up all night long after.

I haven't posted in a long time. Feeling terribly unattractive these days. Devastatingly so.
Even the guy I've been seeing wonders if my looks are becoming a barrier to my being attractive.

Let's consider this post a celebration of my finally learning my real bra size. I had been wearing a 46D. Like the one featured here.

Went to one of those fancy bra places where they measure and truly fit you. 42G.

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

You're back--yes! I'd like a taste of that nameless liquid (from the source, of course).

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

Stunning :devil::rose:

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

Welcome back and thank you for sharing such lovely images with us!

Wahoo your back....

Great to see your back, your front and all the pieces In between :)

Loving the new pics, hope you are going to treat us to some more.

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

You, unattractive? Heavens no! Let me assure you, from what I've seen in the past, you're not at all unattractive.

As for the wrong bra size, well, you're not alone. Most women wear the wrong size bra. I'm glad your boobies have a more comfortable place to hang out ;) It would be better if they were hanging out in my hands though :D

Yeah. G.

Who knew?

You are simply stunningly beautiful.

Not at all naked

Sorry. Not naked. Just a celebration of a new dress I like.

And I'm wearing a bra from my new found out what size my boobs actually are fitting! It has a tiny bit of padding though. Which I feel like I don't need at a G cup. But the bra was just so pretty...

Attachments

• blurry messy but love my dress.jpg
    blurry messy but love my dress.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 263
  • love my dress.jpg
    love my dress.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 197
  • for warmth under dress.jpg
    for warmth under dress.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 222
  • a bra that fits!.jpg
    a bra that fits!.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 275
Another new bra

I really like them.

Sorry for the terrible lighting. I blame my hotel room and the fact that I don't have a real camera with me...

Attachments

• Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.28 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.28 PM #2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.28 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.28 PM.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.29 PM #5.jpg
    Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.29 PM #5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.29 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.29 PM.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.30 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 1-3-14 at 11.30 PM #3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 280
Yeah. One kept getting irritated so that in combination with the fact that it's nice in terms of playing and sucking to have one metal free lead to my taking one out a few months ago.

That's too bad - but it sounds like you're certainly making the most of it!

So which one do you like sucked on more?

That's too bad - but it sounds like you're certainly making the most of it!

So which one do you like sucked on more?

It was almost a surprise to me when I realized... but the right one - definitely the right one : )

Though lately and as always I'm obsessed with having my neck kissed. Almost knocks me over every time.

Back