Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my.

Been quite a week for photos, eh?

: )

Attachments

• this is lace 1 s.jpg
    this is lace 1 s.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 388
  • this is lace 2 s.jpg
    this is lace 2 s.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 384
  • hmmm edited to fit the rules thanks duallynoted.jpg
    hmmm edited to fit the rules thanks duallynoted.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
wow.....ABSOLUTELY STUNNING pictures.......I have been lusting at each and everyone of your pics!! You are a hottttttt sexy lady!!! Thanks for sharing with us and please continue.

It is like piercing cartilage on the ear - done with a surgically sterilized needle. Nipple held with a sort of forceps that allows the needle to pass through.

Like this.

Wow! Sounds painful. Any kind of local anesthetic? I've heard of girls piercing their ears at home using ice cubes to numb the ear lobes.

Wow! Sounds painful. Any kind of local anesthetic? I've heard of girls piercing their ears at home using ice cubes to numb the ear lobes.

Nope - just a straight go at it : )

It was definitely the most painful piercing I've gotten (I have a couple ear cartilage ones and my tongue). My others I'd say almost didn't hurt - just were a lot of pressure. These hurt.

But that turned around quick enough.

Now they only hurt sometimes. And it's usually bc I'm tugging on them...

It was definitely the most painful piercing I've gotten (I have a couple ear cartilage ones and my tongue). My others I'd say almost didn't hurt - just were a lot of pressure. These hurt.

A little pain/pleasure thing?

I would love to feel that tongue piercing somewhere.

Wow! I'm lovin the lace Nameless! These are really great and so glad that you are posting again!

Liking the idea of baby oil on breasts idea someone else had, also would love to see some sneaky cleavage shots, what a lovely pair!

:D:D

Tomorrow I plunge into the Atlantic for a good cause.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to wear. But this is what I want to wear....

It's festive. I should probably clarify in advance...

My internet is very sketchy, so still haven't replied to many. But I plan to. Honest!

Attachments

• t back.jpg
    t back.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 290
  • t hand.jpg
    t hand.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 220
  • t standing.jpg
    t standing.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 275
Oh, and I finally got a remote shutter release for my camera. I need to play with it to see what I can do, really. So this was me just trying it out...

To come later - what's under the tutu... More cute than exciting, don't hold your breath ; )

Attachments

• t head back.jpg
    t head back.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 263
  • t lean.jpg
    t lean.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Oh, and I finally got a remote shutter release for my camera. I need to play with it to see what I can do, really. So this was me just trying it out...

To come later - what's under the tutu... More cute than exciting, don't hold your breath ; )

I'm seriously loving all of your pics....:devil:

You are truly one of the most beautiful women who has ever blessed lit with your presence, I'm certain that I'm not the only one who feels this way

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to wear. But this is what I want to wear....

My internet is very sketchy, so still haven't replied to many. But I plan to. Honest!

I'm totally putting off going in to work.

And have too many photos I'd like to share, overall.

But last night I changed my nipple rings!

And they may totally not match. So I'll probably just keep one of them and go back to plain on the other.

And for the first time they're more noticeable through clothing : /

These are a bit out of focus, but you can still see the rings. One I think is way cuter than the other : )

Was also surprised my nipples didn't get hard playing around changing them. But it hurt a bit. And today they are quite sore. But in a good way : )

More ruffles!

I really do like this pair...

Been quite a week for photos, eh?

wow, love all the pics. The new nipples rings look great, and those ruffled panties are fantastic.

Whatevedr you give us we appreciate. By the way, how is yur "flower" doing????

I did in fact wear the planned outfit in for the plunge : )

Including these.

(it really wasn't bad. I'm not sure if I'm just so used to doing stupid shit involving cold water that I'm just getting used to it : )

Someone asked about my hips. They are actually strangely sort of bulbous. When I was little my mom would say, "those didn't come from my side!" and my father, who didn't' move to the United States until he was 27, referencing his family overseas who we'd never met would say, "not mine either!"

I remember thinking, well, okay, so I'm adopted!

I finally met my dad's family at age 19. Yeah. They're from his side.

Attachments

• cute thumbs.jpg
    cute thumbs.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 262
  • cute tug.jpg
    cute tug.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 265
  • cute view.jpg
    cute view.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 268
  • cute sliding off.jpg