Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't Suspect...

I don't suspect I'll actually leave these up here for long. Can't believe I'm posting them now. I think this is the definition of what I do on a bad day to distract myself... Stick my phone between my legs and...

:: runs and hides ::

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suspect I'll actually leave these up here for long. Can't believe I'm posting them now. I think this is the definition of what I do on a bad day to distract myself... Stick my phone between my legs and...

oh fuck! Please leave these up. Beautiful pics!

fucking lovely. absolutely marvelous. perfect way for me to start my weekend! Thank you!

Wow...love these views. Glad I got to see them before you pull them off.

Bad day? Those pics look like the makings of a good day! Thanks for sharing all your beautiful pics.

If you're not comfortable leaving the pics up, then feel free to pull them down. I'd rather enjoy pics you had fun taking and displaying for your pleasure and ours. :)

...But, I do have to admit that you look very tasty and inviting. The more I see of you, the more I want to see. You may very well become an addiction I'm happy to indulge. :D;)

Last edited:

So glad I decided to show up and check this thread out today :)

Sure glad I checked in here tonight...

Absolutely incredible... "Punani Pulu" ;) "glorious wet hole" in hawaiian...

Aloha,
Craig

Incredible!

Perfect, big, hot tits. Rockin hot nipples.
Great curves, love ur sexy lips and hair.
Goty cove hard with all your pictures!
Ty, more? Body? Mmmm

Phenomenal.

You'd be doing humanity a disservice by censoring them after the fact :p. Although if I do come back to find them gone it's alright because they've already been seared into my memory...

Thoughts on Corduroy?

Earlier tonight someone told me corduroy pants are laughable, clown-like, generally awful. And that even grey ones were sort of embarrassingly jolly in the same clown fashion style.

So I took a few photos while wearing my cords (even if not showing them in their entirety).

What do you think about corduroy?

Attachments

• Coruroy Reach Forward.jpg
    Coruroy Reach Forward.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 446
  • Corduroy Half Forward.jpg
    Corduroy Half Forward.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Corduroy Front.jpg
    Corduroy Front.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Thoughts on Corduroy? 2

Really - do my pants look clown-like?

Attachments

• Corduroy Belt Loop.jpg
    Corduroy Belt Loop.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 347
  • Corduroy Not As Visible.jpg
    Corduroy Not As Visible.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
The cords and you both look fucking great. Thanks for keep this thread updated.

Edited to add: I for one would love to see your ass and what's under those cords :)

Back