Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to be stupidly emotionally honest for a moment in a bizarrely public way... a man I’ve been talking to from Lit for quite awhile was supposed to meet me this week. We had a time and a place and then he disappeared leaving me all worked up with no one to play with (after I’d altered plans to make space for him). It hurt a bit, now being ghosted by him for a second time (after the first he reached out multiple times apologizing claiming his insecurity gave him cold feet). I post this here to say please don’t do that to people. It felt like such shit and has popped back in my head occasionally this week leaving me wondering if he’s actually okay or if something happened or if he didn’t actually find me attractive so I was sort of a fool to get excited and I’ve had these ugly moments of insecurity.

If you change your mind about meeting someone or continuing to speak with them, just let them know. Lie or don’t. Don’t just stand someone up and ghost them.

This has been a public service announcement from Nameless Desiring.

The more you know. ::jingle::

Just to be stupidly emotionally honest for a moment in a bizarrely public way... a man I’ve been talking to from Lit for quite awhile was supposed to meet me this week. We had a time and a place and then he disappeared leaving me all worked up with no one to play with (after I’d altered plans to make space for him). It hurt a bit, now being ghosted by him for a second time (after the first he reached out multiple times apologizing claiming his insecurity gave him cold feet). I post this here to say please don’t do that to people. It felt like such shit and has popped back in my head occasionally this week leaving me wondering if he’s actually okay or if something happened or if he didn’t actually find me attractive so I was sort of a fool to get excited and I’ve had these ugly moments of insecurity.

If you change your mind about meeting someone or continuing to speak with them, just let them know. Lie or don’t. Don’t just stand someone up and ghost them.

Sorry to hear this happened to you. It is the not knowing that is the worst.

I had similar a few months ago and arrangements made but no confirmation from the lady. I tried all methods I had, to communicate but nothing. I even checked the hospitals in the locality but drew a blank.

I still have no idea if it was cold feet, a health problem or something more serious. I worried for weeks over it, but had to give up and move on.

All it would have taken was a line or two of text to give a short reason and then break communications, ghosting is the absolute worst thing to happen.

Sorry to hear this happened to you. It is the not knowing that is the worst.

I had similar a few months ago and arrangements made but no confirmation from the lady. I tried all methods I had, to communicate but nothing. I even checked the hospitals in the locality but drew a blank.

I still have no idea if it was cold feet, a health problem or something more serious. I worried for weeks over it, but had to give up and move on.

All it would have taken was a line or two of text to give a short reason and then break communications, ghosting is the absolute worst thing to happen.

I completely agree. I’m sorry it happened to you, too.

hard

You are absolutely right. Sometimes it is hard to put yourself out there...but be an adult about it and let the other person know what's going on...don't leave them spinning in the breeze and wondering what happened!:rose:

Just a peek for today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• D0250EF2-2AB8-4908-958B-ED501EEB747A.jpeg
    D0250EF2-2AB8-4908-958B-ED501EEB747A.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 14

that totally sucks, and definitely agree about the utter rudeness of ghosting... your breasts are so awesome!

Not my best work but tada!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5E5E0F14-0FEF-4449-AC3D-565E4AECE525.jpeg
    5E5E0F14-0FEF-4449-AC3D-565E4AECE525.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 1D445242-7136-4311-A8D2-BDDA749E2595.jpeg
    1D445242-7136-4311-A8D2-BDDA749E2595.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 14
Oh yeah! Forgot I had these too.

attachment.php