Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
so did he go with you?

I must come clean here and now. About a year ago I whacked off while watching her on DVD. I found one section of the movie and kept playing it over and over till I was finished. (ineedhelp)

key_elastigirl2.jpg

:eek:

You know, I have to watch this movie, over and over again, day after day after day after day, at work.

Surrounded by small children.

And now I'm going to wind up wondering exactly what section, every time I see it. :p

jadefirefly said:
You know, I have to watch this movie, over and over again, day after day after day after day, at work.

Surrounded by small children.

And now I'm going to wind up wondering exactly what section, every time I see it. :p

hee hee

:D

Shankara20 said:
so did he go with you?

I must come clean here and now. About a year ago I whacked off while watching her on DVD. I found one section of the movie and kept playing it over and over till I was finished. (ineedhelp)

key_elastigirl2.jpg

:eek:

Of course he went with me! I didn't really give him a choice! LOL! I'm the MOM!

Fury :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
ummmn Miss :rose:Miss Fury:rose: hate to tell you but there are Furverts 'out there' or Plushophiles.

You may care to peruse the following website example . Note that you read 'SPA' and 'SPH' definitions.

Ummmmmn ahem :D :rose:

Yes the bear is smoking.....omg

Yeah, I knew that. Want to know how? I used to watch CSI.

LOL!

Fury :rose:

medium_realistic_sculptures_-_ron_m.jpg

SIGH

(ps - that's not this Daddy, it's a statue - but I sure understand the emotion)

Shankara20 said:
stud...

(click)

:p
:eek: Woah!! I'm not really hot on the idea of penetration with shaft piercings, but that looks like it's a built in tickler sheath or something! Wowo! :rose:

tealsphynx said:
:eek: Woah!! I'm not really hot on the idea of penetration with shaft piercings, but that looks like it's a built in tickler sheath or something! Wowo! :rose:

those are surface piercings not shaft piercings.

I do like that look :p - I wonder how he experiances an erection? a wank?

Last edited:
tealsphynx said:
<hugs> Hope you feel better soon :rose:

thanks teal - I did not want to get dressed and go to work today. I just wanted to stay home and hide - and play on Lit.

So as you can see I am stealing computer time here. :cool:

Shankara20 said:
thanks teal - I did not want to get dressed and go to work today. I just wanted to stay home and hide - and play on Lit.

So as you can see I am stealing computer time here. :cool:
I haven't wanted to do anything, yet my house is still suprisingly clean....I hate doing dishes but my kitchen is smaller than a boat galley and I hate having all tile floors, the damn things are clean for about five seconds then they're grimey feeling. I've probably spent more time than I should on my computer, but damnit Fish Tycoon is fucking adictive!

The second one is nice, but if I have to pick I'd take the first. I'm a food addict. :eek:

A few more of my toys

(click pics for larger view)

butt don't think we are getting close to the bottom :D

I can't live with this lie any longer

I lead you all to believe I did this to myself.

Well, the truth is Marcel was with me

(click to see Marcel)

oh the shame :eek:
oh the quilt of lying :eek:

oh the fun we had.... :nana:

Shankara20 said:
I can't live with this lie any longer

I lead you all to believe I did this to myself.

Well, the truth is Marcel was with me

(click to see Marcel)

oh the shame :eek:
oh the quilt of lying :eek:

oh the fun we had.... :nana:

So whom was this then please Sir Shank :confused:

Yes its clickable :eek:

@}-}rebecca---- said:

click image it gets worse :rose:
"The animal kingdom would probably cease to exist without smegma."
Thomas J. Ritter, MD

I found the above quote when I googled "smegma" - I'm cut, as most who visit this thread and pay attention know, so I don't have my own reference point.

At first I was about ready to call TMI - but this has become a learning experience. I do not want the job of the person who goes after those goats.

And to think, there was a time I thought Neutella was strange. :eek:

Oh, by-the-by, that Boybutter is for real. I got a flyer in the box with my new supply of lude.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back