Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cringes and slooowly and inconspiciously (whistling) tiptoes out with her back at the wall*

*grabs the hors-d'oeuvres though, while sneaking out of the door*

No no Safra doll, it's okay. I bet I've already got a volunteer for the toy thing *leers at Shankara* and the fisting, well, I bet we already have a volunteer for that too *leers at Shankara again*

stay. please. You'll be totally safe with us... *disguises leer*

bj

No no Safra doll, it's okay. I bet I've already got a volunteer for the toy thing *leers at Shankara* and the fisting, well, I bet we already have a volunteer for that too *leers at Shankara again*

stay. please. You'll be totally safe with us... *disguises leer*

bj

Pppapa Shank? Wwwill you volunteer? Iiiii hope you are glad to be the happy victim... Aaand - you know them better - will they be content with you?

Wwwwill you please defend me? :eek::eek::eek:

*slips in again, still the back at the wall, sits down in the corner next to the door, legs crossed tightly*

Pppapa Shank? Wwwill you volunteer? Iiiii hope you are glad to be the happy victim... Aaand - you know them better - will they be content with you?

Wwwwill you please defend me? :eek::eek::eek:

*slips in again, still the back at the wall, sits down in the corner next to the door, legs crossed tightly*

Perhaps we should back the truck up and actually ask you what YOU like? That's what's most important anyway.

And with this particular triad, I can pretty safely say it'll be available somewhere... In the land of Kink, we cover a great deal of territory among just the three of us...

am I wrong, S and HM?

bj

Perhaps we should back the truck up and actually ask you what YOU like? That's what's most important anyway.

And with this particular triad, I can pretty safely say it'll be available somewhere... In the land of Kink, we cover a great deal of territory among just the three of us...

am I wrong, S and HM?

bj

Oh, please don't mind me sitting here in the corner...
Actually I'm such a newborn baby in the land of kink, I will be happy and absolutely content just watching you three have fun...

Besides, I very well saw you disguising that leer! So, better for me I hold my legs crossed! :D

am I wrong, S and HM?

bj

No...not wrong at all...**giggles**

Fisting and electrical play just happen to be two of my fave things..but they are certainly not the ONLY things i enjoy.

Fisting and electrical play just happen to be two of my fave things..but they are certainly not the ONLY things i enjoy.

See, and there you've surpassed me already.

My specialty is more theater and mindgames. And some other stuff. And my suspicion is that Papa has pretty much everything else covered.

Covered completely, twice, and well-documented. And on this thread somewhere.

bj

FISTING?
VOLUNTEER?
ME?

just as soon as I get something out of the way first :eek:

0oz13bdn.jpg

;)

My specialty is more theater and mindgames. And some other stuff. And my suspicion is that Papa has pretty much everything else covered.

bj

**snort** ROFL...

Mindgames can be VERY fun....

bj

Oh, I sooooooo will sit here with big big saucer eyes!

Even though... hhmmm, electrical play.... oouufff, thats a bit intriguing....
but - noooo - not tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back