Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fu you just have to see this :rose:

Ohhh and for your laundry fetish collection ......
You just have to wonder where the belt is stored that keeps those jeans up. Oops forgot , that's a fetish of mine ........oh my .
I don't think I can concentrate now.

click to resize image

And that hug you have been desiring.........

click to resize

:muah:

K.... noones body is getting warm in this weather...

IMG_0441.jpg

click image to resize

:rose: click me :rose:

Sorry Fu , I have heard soooooooooo much better versions of Tchaikovsky ( I am even sure the cat has for that matter ) but I am in a bit of a rush this morning

@}-}rebecca---- said:

click image to resize

:rose: click me :rose:

Sorry Fu , I have heard soooooooooo much better versions of Tchaikovsky ( I am even sure the cat has for that matter ) but I am in a bit of a rush this morning

be still my beating......

:heart:

Is it sad that I thought those pants were cooler than the guy? My first thought was "Those would be cool for a bird costume!"

EDIT: *giggle* This is my 69th post.

Cheshire D said:
Is it sad that I thought those pants were cooler than the guy?
:chuckles: Yes
Cheshire D said:
My first thought was "Those would be cool for a bird costume!"
EDIT: *giggle* This is my 69th post.
Hmmmn Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake , yeppers bird costume dude :rolleyes:

Shankara20 said:
New from Hanes....

prod_H59_zoom.jpg

and they fit :D

Ooh, cute! My favorite set of boy shorts are from Juicy Couture. They say awful trashy things like JUICY in big letters across my tush. With rhinestones.

intothewoods said:
Ooh, cute! My favorite set of boy shorts are from Juicy Couture. They say awful trashy things like JUICY in big letters across my tush. With rhinestones.

Pink! I just love pink!

juicy1180510917_347x683f.jpg

but $45.00 for 3? :eek:
and the way the legs are made I think my "stuff" might fall out :eek:

oh well.....

Hollllly - is that a nail? Is that yours? Wow.

Er, yes, $45 for 3 pantes is obscene. I think mine were on sale for some reason, but even so....Still, I have to say, they fit so nicely! And I know, pink and adorable! I see them on ebay from time to time...

intothewoods said:
Hollllly - is that a nail? Is that yours? Wow.

Er, yes, $45 for 3 pantes is obscene. I think mine were on sale for some reason, but even so....Still, I have to say, they fit so nicely! And I know, pink and adorable! I see them on ebay from time to time...

yes - a nail indeed - hee hee - but the trick is that I have a frenum piercing and I just took out the jewelry and slid the nail in the existing hole and pounded the nail into the board. I do love the shock value :D

I don't think I'll be adding Juicy to my panty collection *sigh*
There are so many lovely looking styles that I just can't use *sigh*

Tease!!! That's the last time I fall for that old nail through the frenum piercing trick again! Sheesh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back