slutty girlfriends

I'd left at 5:00AM. driven through 3 hours of snow to get to her house for Sunday breakfast. Sitting together in the rather cold "entertainment room" under a blanket to keep warm Chatting, catching up on things. My hands in her pants, hers stroking me. We had to freeze at the brink of her orgasm when her husband came running up the stairs to let us know breakfast was almost ready. She could barely control her breathing enough to speak clearly, Then bringing her over the edge quickly before going downstairs,

Her cheeks had a high flush till halfway through the meal.

Love it but was there no suspicion from hubby as to why you were under a blanket with his wife? I always thought it would be great if a hubby came home early to find you going at it with his wife that he'd just opt to join in rather than shooting you.

My girlfriend and I went to different colleges, so I only saw her once or twice a month. When I wasn't around, she went out with other guys and was an easy fuck. I didn't know about the fucking until after we were married and she told me about it. Quite a turn-on.

My wife has an old roommate from college that she is still friends with after 50 years. We were social friends with her and her first husband for nearly 20 years. She divorced and is now on her second husband. We are still friends with her and her second husband.

One day years back after the first divorce, my wife informed me that when in college, this woman married her senior boyfriend when she was a junior. He left for grad school in another city while she finished her senior year at the old school. During her senior year, she was fucking around with a lot of guys. Later in her marriage, I learned that she had more than just several affairs.

I wish I had known of her proclivities for fooling around sooner and that she may have been up for some action. The thing is that this woman fits my favorite sort that I've known over the years. She apparently was the true secret slut who for years was a teacher and then a fairly well known in area school administratior. Very serious and professional to most she dealt with but obviously just the opposite to others she dealt with in other environments.

Love it but was there no suspicion from hubby as to why you were under a blanket with his wife?

I don't think he did. He might have been in denial, or he might have just been so supremely confident that it never occurred to him. Honestly, he was pretty arrogant, and I don't think he believed I had it in me.

When he did find out, many months later, it wasn't a pretty thing. He did seem genuinely surprised.

Well not a girlfriend but a wife.... at his discretion I got to hook up with an old flame at my HS reunions... some were amazing others not so much!

I think I like this thread!

In a very poor African country, giving a friend a ride home on my motorcycle. She made it clear over the months I knew her that she had a bf at home and wasn't getting involved with anyone. We were a small group of expats doing various work. On the ride, she is leaning against my back - small breasts, but I could feel her. While going down a back dirt road, she slides her hand down and starts stroking my cock. We can't really talk through are helmets. My cock is now hard, but all squished on the seat and my pants, very uncomfortable. I pull of down a side path and stop. We take our helmets off, I grab her, push her against a tree and we fuck. As we are going at it, she keeps saying, don't tell anyone, don't let anyone know, I love my boyfriend - while simultaneously saying, fuck me, god, I want you, fuck yes...

My young girlfriend who I was enjoying fucking bareback. "Please don't come in me, let me swallow you, I have to go home and don't want to smell of sex, my parents will kill me!"
Now that was hot on many levels!!

Love these tales. Keep 'em coming. And I love these women.

The more I read the more inspired I am to write.

I love hearing these stories. I've always especially loved the women who could be privately and secretly slutty but never would arouse suspicion in their public life. I generally get turned off by women behaving slutty in public but sometimes, if it's done somewhat subtly, it can be a turn on. I was having lunch in a pretty nice restaurant one day with a woman with who I was seeing secretly. She had a professional management position and always dressed well. This day, she was dressed as any lady executive would be; dress, jewelry, heels, etc. After ordering drinks and lunch, she excused herself to go to the lady's room. She returned, sat down, and threw her panties across the table into my lap. I just barely got them hidden as the waiter returned with the drinks. She could hardly contain her laughter watching me scramble to get them under my leg as the waiter approached.

I love these stories. Keep them coming. I LOVE secret sluts.

I love hearing these stories. I've always especially loved the women who could be privately and secretly slutty but never would arouse suspicion in their public life. I generally get turned off by women behaving slutty in public but sometimes, if it's done somewhat subtly, it can be a turn on. I was having lunch in a pretty nice restaurant one day with a woman with who I was seeing secretly. She had a professional management position and always dressed well. This day, she was dressed as any lady executive would be; dress, jewelry, heels, etc. After ordering drinks and lunch, she excused herself to go to the lady's room. She returned, sat down, and threw her panties across the table into my lap. I just barely got them hidden as the waiter returned with the drinks. She could hardly contain her laughter watching me scramble to get them under my leg as the waiter approached.

I love these stories. Keep them coming. I LOVE secret sluts.

Secret sluts would make an excellent thread on its own

I had a friend in college who was dating a guy who was determined to be a virgin until marriage. She loved him enough to stay with him for over a year, but she also fucked his friends when she when she could. Three of them, I think. She told me everything, but it was all top-secret. She swore them all to secrecy, and as far as I know, none of them knew about the others.

I had a friend in college who was dating a guy who was determined to be a virgin until marriage. She loved him enough to stay with him for over a year, but she also fucked his friends when she when she could. Three of them, I think. She told me everything, but it was all top-secret. She swore them all to secrecy, and as far as I know, none of them knew about the others.

HE wanted to stay a virgin? Hmm... I've heard of the girls who wanted to "stay a virgin".... at least with respect to their pussy but then sucked a lot of cock and also took it up the ass. "Oh Sweetheart, I stayed a virgin till we got married." I never knew any like this, but I've heard stories. I had a fraternity brother back in the dark ages who dated a girl for over a year and never had PIV sex with her, but he got at least 2-3 blowjobs per week from her. He never complained.

I had an openly slutty girlfriend who used to answer the front door in her underwear, which always urned me on.

Not a slutty girlfriend but definitely a slutty night from a sweet and innocent girlfriend.

My first ever blow job was on her living room couch whe the parents watched TV on the couch in the den. They would have had to walk around a few corners to catch us but the 2 couches actually backed up to the same wall. Her parents were just inches away through that wall the first time she took me in her mouth.

Not a slutty girlfriend but definitely a slutty night from a sweet and innocent girlfriend.

My first ever blow job was on her living room couch whe the parents watched TV on the couch in the den. They would have had to walk around a few corners to catch us but the 2 couches actually backed up to the same wall. Her parents were just inches away through that wall the first time she took me in her mouth.

I had a similar experience one time. I was dating a woman a few years younger than me. She was tall, chubby, very pretty, had a big butt and enormous tits. She wasn't a virgin, but she made me wait too months to finally fuck. The blessed event occurred one afternoon when her parents and older sister were gone for the day. We fucked on the basement couch, and just as I was coming we heard the parent's car pull into the driveway. We hurriedly dressed, finishing just as her father was coming down the stairs. I'm sure he could smell the sex in the room, but we were both fully dressed although slightly disheveled. He stepped toward me to shake my hand (which was still fragrant from his daughter's juicy pussy) when I looked down and saw a condom wrapper on the floor. I quickly stepped on it and held my foot in place until he finally left a few minutes later.

I'll post a short story about a real slutty girl next.

Love it. I used to fuck a girlfriend on the sofa in our basement while my parents slept upstairs. I remember one night my dad wandered into the kitchen at the top of the stairs for something. We grabbed clothes off the floor and scrambled naked to the back of the basement hoping we wouldn't hear footsteps coming down. He went back to bed and we continued with "renewed vigor" as they used to say. This same girlfriend and I fucked in her bedroom at home as I did in mine at home while my parents were off to Mass on a Saturday night. I'm sure that's pretty common, but there is something special about fucking in your own or her own childhood bedroom. We were tempted one night to fuck in my parent's bed but thought the wiser of it. No need to tempt fait too much. Perhaps that would make a good thread of its own.

hey...

I can't believe that.
In all the years I been alive, I've never known a woman, girl, female who could keep a secret as you have just proven and forget a guy keeping his mouth shut.

They love to brag too much to keep anything secret.

I can't believe that.
In all the years I been alive, I've never known a woman, girl, female who could keep a secret as you have just proven and forget a guy keeping his mouth shut.

They love to brag too much to keep anything secret.

Women keep their affairs secret from their SOs all the time — unless they are trying to hurt them or turn them on

There's been several...

∆ 2nd Long term GF; she was fine sober but came from strict/geeky background. Her and her two sisters were both repressed and hot, and highly academic..which is a dangerous mixture. All 3 were slutty party girls so I heard.

Mine from the beginning had issues with male attention when drunk. She just couldn't say no. The more she drank, the loser she became morally.

Over the years she kissed many guys when drunk. Exposed herself to a good amount. Was fingered by several. The first night I fucked her, I'm fairly sure I was the second or third cock of her evening.

During the middle few years of our relationship, she calmed down..eyes only for me. Then as times changed, stresses appeared, she went back to her old ways.

Started as attention at first. Then to our housemate touching her up when drunk and she was all over him. By the end, even sober I could taste cock on her breath when I came in from lates at work.

I knew it was filmed. But we were financially stuck for a defined period.

So, I enjoyed the ride. She was always a great fuck after being showered with attention, or even getting touched up etc.

∆ BBW fwb; this one was after the first. She wanted a relationship, but I was in a bad place. And enjoying no ties. She was older. Wanted to settle.

She let me see how slutty she could be. I took advantage of this (not proud)

By the end, I'd simply text her telling her exactly what I wanted. Submissively, she'd comply

Within 2 minutes of being in the door, I'd be bareback in her ass. Pulling her hair and fucking her like a whore.

This went on for around 6 months

Finally her constant confession of "feelings" became really problematic. So I cut and run.

Ironically, she's now lost about 1/3 her weight and looks amazing.

You live and learn. Probably still a whore and completely nuts.

I know on one night, by 7pm when I collected her drunk, I was her third cock of the day.

∆ my wife. Well chronicled on here. I'm somewhere between her 50th and 70th guy. From what I can establish.

∆ 2nd Long term GF; she was fine sober but came from strict/geeky background. Her and her two sisters were both repressed and hot, and highly academic..which is a dangerous mixture. All 3 were slutty party girls so I heard.

Mine from the beginning had issues with male attention when drunk. She just couldn't say no. The more she drank, the loser she became morally.

Over the years she kissed many guys when drunk. Exposed herself to a good amount. Was fingered by several. The first night I fucked her, I'm fairly sure I was the second or third cock of her evening.

During the middle few years of our relationship, she calmed down..eyes only for me. Then as times changed, stresses appeared, she went back to her old ways.

Started as attention at first. Then to our housemate touching her up when drunk and she was all over him. By the end, even sober I could taste cock on her breath when I came in from lates at work.

I knew it was filmed. But we were financially stuck for a defined period.

So, I enjoyed the ride. She was always a great fuck after being showered with attention, or even getting touched up etc.

∆ BBW fwb; this one was after the first. She wanted a relationship, but I was in a bad place. And enjoying no ties. She was older. Wanted to settle.

She let me see how slutty she could be. I took advantage of this (not proud)

By the end, I'd simply text her telling her exactly what I wanted. Submissively, she'd comply

Within 2 minutes of being in the door, I'd be bareback in her ass. Pulling her hair and fucking her like a whore.

This went on for around 6 months

Finally her constant confession of "feelings" became really problematic. So I cut and run.

Ironically, she's now lost about 1/3 her weight and looks amazing.

You live and learn. Probably still a whore and completely nuts.

I know on one night, by 7pm when I collected her drunk, I was her third cock of the day.

∆ my wife. Well chronicled on here. I'm somewhere between her 50th and 70th guy. From what I can establish.

Your slutty geek sounds amazing and reminds me of someone I used to know, who was my GF but kept fucking other guys. Was she good looking at all?

I think it takes a certain kind of guy to like slutty women. You are cealrly one. So am I

Your slutty geek sounds amazing and reminds me of someone I used to know, who was my GF but kept fucking other guys. Was she good looking at all?

I think it takes a certain kind of guy to like slutty women. You are cealrly one. So am I

Her 18th, I walked back from the bar in a club to find a guy kissing her, hand up her skirt. I'd been gone 2 minutes.

An hour later she was cumming on my hand in a taxi.

30 minutes later, she was disheveled, all fours... Skirt up... Thing by her knees. Doggy style. Me fucking her mercilessly

Back