slutty girlfriends

Serious question, at the time did you want to lose your virginity/were you planning on it hoping for it?

There was a time I almost lost mine, and in the moment really wanted to (actually I didn't think about virginity one way or the other, she was hot and I wanted to fuck). It didn't end up happening, and I'm kind of glad. The day after emotions might well have been more than I could have handled. Let's just say I was kind of young at the time.

Well, to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. She was SO fucking hot. She had a lot of experience, sexually. I guess I would have to say that I was hoping it would happen, but I wasn't sure it would. I do think she wanted to be the girl I fucked for the first time. She was very good about it. You are also right about the emotions. I was pretty much blown away, but I was 19 at the time, so I was able to handle it. The thing is, she had a boyfriend at the time, and I knew I would have to compete. I was doubtful that I could. She (and he) were way out of my league.

Well, to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. She was SO fucking hot. She had a lot of experience, sexually. I guess I would have to say that I was hoping it would happen, but I wasn't sure it would. I do think she wanted to be the girl I fucked for the first time. She was very good about it. You are also right about the emotions. I was pretty much blown away, but I was 19 at the time, so I was able to handle it. The thing is, she had a boyfriend at the time, and I knew I would have to compete. I was doubtful that I could. She (and he) were way out of my league.

Thanks. I have discovered that I’m not as far out of my league as I Have Often thought. You might not be either. And yes I might have been able to handle it at nineteen (maybe not since I was not a socially mature 19) but I was a fair bit younger

Me too

My wife pet loves to dress slutty
She used to pick up men to play with but couldn’t get off
One night her friend came over
For some reason she wanted to watch me fuck her which was NOT her
She was playing with her smooth pussy while I was fucking her friend doggie
Her friend crawled over to her and started licking her pussy and she exploded
Now it’s just FM for us
Any ladies want to play online with us

Back