Slave of the R. circle

You have three posts and two of them include links. Seems spammy.

Sorry but I did not realize that this kind of links are treated as spam.
Of course it is a form of promotion of our work, but I just want to share with You our work...and maybe to encourage you to read erotic comics...

Sorry but I did not realize that this kind of links are treated as spam.
Of course it is a form of promotion of our work, but I just want to share with You our work...and maybe to encourage you to read erotic comics...

I read erotic comics, but from sites I already know and trust. I don't know you, so I won't click on your links. If you stick around and post as a person with real interests and a personality, I'd be more likely to follow a recommendation from you.

Are you one of the artists/writers? If so, that's great, we actually already have threads available for sharing such things, if you read through the threads I'm sure you'll find them.

I read erotic comics, but from sites I already know and trust. I don't know you, so I won't click on your links. If you stick around and post as a person with real interests and a personality, I'd be more likely to follow a recommendation from you.

Are you one of the artists/writers? If so, that's great, we actually already have threads available for sharing such things, if you read through the threads I'm sure you'll find them.

Thank You for Your opinion.
I totally agree with You, I also don't click on the links I do not know.

I'm not a writer, I'm just writing scripts for comics, which draws my boyfriend, so He is an artist not me.
The true is I think his illustrations are good and that's why I write about it and because it's turns me on, I really bdsm stories,comics and drawings.
Everything becamefew years ago when I saw '' The story of O ''. In my opinion until today is the best bdsm story.

Sorry for my English it's not my native language.
Regards

Back