Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
About all the people bitching back and forth here on Lit? Yes I did, and I read through the threads all about it, too. I think there are a lot of people around here who just can't live without drama. :rolleyes:

Well, it is our aim to avoid the drama :) WE entertain ourselves and hopefully others like mature sensible adults :)

:kiss:

Bill Clinton famously quoted "I did not have sex with that woman" so therefore you are permiited to show pics of oral sex. Unless the mods are of higher status than the President of the USA....

I don't want to put his thread in jeopardy by posting this...

attachment.php

But then again.... :cattail:

Ooooooh she's a biter!

Bill Clinton famously quoted "I did not have sex with that woman" so therefore you are permiited to show pics of oral sex. Unless the mods are of higher status than the President of the USA....

I don't want to put his thread in jeopardy by posting this...

But then again.... :cattail:

A risk is a risk my love :) We take them every single day :) And, looking at that picture... I wouldn't mind taking his cock every day either ;)

:kiss: :devil:

The fact is that the world is run by idiots, now, when WE are in power.... ;):D

Yes, I agree ... and when WE are in power... it would take an eternity to put it all right :) Nah... let us just try to survive my love. A much better option I think ;)

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links.
Thank you

Sienna & Gaia_Lorraine

Yes, I agree ... and when WE are in power... it would take an eternity to put it all right :) Nah... let us just try to survive my love. A much better option I think ;)
I guess you're right, but we still have power, power over those who love us, talking of which my little son (who is bigger than me) has just come home :)

How about instead of trying to consolidate power we just rub our junk? :devil:

I guess you're right, but we still have power, power over those who love us, talking of which my little son (who is bigger than me) has just come home :)

Bless :) ... I shall probably see YOU later then I hope ;) :kiss::rose:

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links.
Thank you

Sienna & Gaia_Lorraine

I would like to make a complaint...

The dress that she is wearing is obviously from a lower quality store ;)

Sienna (2004) - Just a Guru :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Where as mine is, well, shall we say 'more fashionable' ;)

I would like to make a complaint...

The dress that she is wearing is obviously from a lower quality store ;)

Sienna (2004) - Just a Guru :kiss:

Where as mine is, well, shall we say 'more fashionable' ;)

:D:D :kiss:
==========================================

Hehe yes basically. If you rub your own junk, that's masturbation. If you rub each other's junk, that's sex. :)

:eek:

Are you saying my yOni is "junk" ???

OK, I'm chilled :) ... but my yOni is well looked after ok? :) Always ready for action so to speak. You never know when the opportunity may "arise" ;)

Hey my junk is very well looked after too, don't want anyone getting the wrong idea here! :D

((( Breezy )))

:kiss::rose: welcome :) Please read the past few pages to update yourself on the situation :)

Hello Sienna, and Lorraine if you're still here :rose:. I hope you're doing well.

And thank you for the warning... I don't get offended by the links provided ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back