Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lxpf2k05Vn1qjovy4o2_500.gif

hink i triggered my heaache with one of War'sother favorite scents.... TO Sxy from victoria secrets, rubbed some on after i got out of the shower, sinus shit sux! never know what will trigger hit

Tesla now Modern Day Cowboy :heart: so pathetically an 80,s chic

geez after reading that i may not be able to type if I take the perc & keep drinkin, ya know you are not suppose to drink while taking pecs......... I meant to write Too Sexy by Victoria's Secret, always thought it was Victoria secrets but it's not it only one secret LOL

geez after reading that i may not be able to type if I take the perc & keep drinkin, ya know you are not suppose to drink while taking pecs......... I meant to write Too Sexy by Victoria's Secret, always thought it was Victoria secrets but it's not it only one secret LOL

You are adorable, lol!:heart:

And it helps mask any noises ;)

lol well just put in another loAD OF LAUNDRY & FIRED UP THE DRYER .... JUST IN CASE LOL ooops sorry about the caps when is microsoft gonna ge & make a button to change the caps lol

worse yet we ha a little boy visit a month or so ago asking if mom was ok? eeeks
just today found a sport illustrated pic he tried to hang on the wall in his bed uggggg iwant them to stay my babies:eek:

Last edited:
lol well just put in another loAD OF LAUNDRY & FIRED UP THE DRYER .... JUST IN CASE LOL ooops sorry about the caps when is microsoft gonna ge & make a button to change the caps lol

Lol...too easy to do. Lol...you must get a lot of laundry done at your house...can I send you mine?

LOVE having it upstairs:D another fabulous thing my prince did for me:heart:

WThel is this song!!???? Kings X fool you... ya it sucked then tooo LOL

Not ALL the 80s were good, that's for sure. I've always thought it made more sense to have it upstairs! Now, I just wish I had one:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back