Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow nice that looks so cool- if I'd get another one, it'll be my son's name- where I'd have it- dunno yet

have you decided which one you are getting Mrs W. ?

want the wings but i also want a fairy with a black light dusting

War & I are finally going an a honeymoon & we are checking out matching tattoos ...... it may have to have some black light involved:D

attachment.php
Wow -- very impressive! I'm assuming the ink is a special type which shows up well under that type of light. How does it look under ordinary daylight or indoor lighting?

War & I are finally going an a honeymoon & we are checking out matching tattoos ...... it may have to have some black light involved:D

That sounds wonderful...can't wait to see pics of what you two get.

Hi, Viper:rose:

matching tats would be nice, have fun and enjoy the pain - ;)
show us your new tats when you're both back & of course a play by play of your kinky honeymoon ,,, rawrrrr :devil:,,, lol j/k

Is Sienna here ? SIENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, where are you ? :kiss::devil::kiss:

I need to work on the design a little see what I can come up with Mrs. has the overall idea now I need o put something down on paper

matching tats would be nice, have fun and enjoy the pain - ;)
show us your new tats when you're both back & of course a play by play of your kinky honeymoon ,,, rawrrrr :devil:,,, lol j/k

Is Sienna here ? SIENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, where are you ? :kiss::devil::kiss:

one week on the lake with my love :heart::heart:

hope Jason doesn't stop by i hate horror movies!
anyone watch the lake house keeanu reeves & sandra bullock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back