Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you;) here real me
181a4706.jpg
:heart:

Nice photos btw Nell. Always nice to put a ,"ahem", face to the thoughts. :rose::kiss:

Thanks Sienna!

Seems like a lively place, perhaps I'll stay for more then just the booze...

Like cakes and pies?!?!

Sienna said:
Are you offering some cakes and pies Jaws? :) Are you the same age has me by any chance? :) ... Jaws82.. 82 year you were born?? :)

Oh hell :D I think I'm drunk and tired now :D I don't even know what I'm writing or who I am communicating with anymore...

*...sneaks off to bed...* I LOVE YOU LOTS :kiss::kiss::D

Last edited:
Are you offering some cakes and pies Jaws? :) Are you the same age has me by any chance? :) ... Jaws82.. 82 year you were born?? :)

I think I can whip something up if need be. I do however make a mean creme brulee if that could be more your speed.

Bang on the money with my age!

Aaaaah, 82, was half way through my chef training, was also the year I lost my virginity, to a rather nice goth at the college.

Slowly slides my Hanes briefs down (see AV photo for reference) ... my now fully erect cock pops out ... I glance down rather meekly and pull the briefs all the way off ...

Slowly slides my Hanes briefs down (see AV photo for reference) ... my now fully erect cock pops out ... I glance down rather meekly and pull the briefs all the way off ...
mmmmm i say and reach to touch your inner thigh

*...sneaks off to bed...* I LOVE YOU LOTS :kiss::kiss::D[/QUOTE]

sweet dreams love i kiss you good night;)

Walks over to the side of the tub, sits on the edge with my legs in the water ... noticing now Nell's body curves below the shimmering surface ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back