Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
*...watching the room, like a good girl, drinking my glass of merlot and getting lost in the role play unfolding. I am chilled out, listening to soothing smooth jazz and I can't help but put my fingers up my nightshirt and gently play...*

We kiss deeper, then just nip each others lips,I feel your breasts and nipples pressed against my chest, as you no doubt can feel my now rock hard cock pressed against you.
I need to taste you I say, sitting you on the barstool, and crouching before you. Hitching your skirt up slightly, I notice that your not wearing underwear, and your lovely pussy is already unwrapped, and already glistening with anticipation

''Juste pour toi''(For you only;))
I spread my legs. as you put yours warm lips and stick your tongue and slide on my lick a moan escape my legs;)
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRij33XsMKBioV6oc3jTO2rEwVBKgzSb0SMVcm27NWDzkJbSmlFDQ

here what you see
03608e40.jpg

''Juste pour toi''(For you only;))
I spread my legs. as you put yours warm lips and stick your tongue and slide on my lick a moan escape my legs;)
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRij33XsMKBioV6oc3jTO2rEwVBKgzSb0SMVcm27NWDzkJbSmlFDQ

I circle my tongue, round your lips ,then slowly drag it down your slit,rubbingmy thumb round your swollen clit.
Burying my face in your sex I begin to slurp greedily, gently sucking in your lips, one side , then the other.I pass my hand with two outstretched fingers up to your mouth to moisten, you suck on them for a moment, before I slide them inside you, still circling your button with my tongue

I circle my tongue, round your lips ,then slowly drag it down your slit,rubbingmy thumb round your swollen clit.
Burying my face in your sex I begin to slurp greedily, gently sucking in your lips, one side , then the other.I pass my hand with two outstretched fingers up to your mouth to moisten, you suck on them for a moment, before I slide them inside you, still circling your button with my tongue

continue
03608e40.jpg

We find our groove, you start grinding your hips round with every sweep of my tongue, and your back arches as i start to work my fingers in your pussy with a little more purpose.
Your thighs tighten round my shoulders, and your ass starts to lift off the stool, every muscle flexing and contracting as you start to come.
My mouth becoming awash with your sweet juices, You pull my head in harder, as you begin to buck and squirm, peakng.Moaning you stiffen up and i feel your pussy pulsating as you climax, your taste is intoxicating.

We find our groove, you start grinding your hips round with every sweep of my tongue, and your back arches as i start to work my fingers in your pussy with a little more purpose.
Your thighs tighten round my shoulders, and your ass starts to lift off the stool, every muscle flexing and contracting as you start to come.
My mouth becoming awash with your sweet juices, You pull my head in harder, as you begin to buck and squirm, peakng.Moaning you stiffen up and i feel your pussy pulsating as you climax, your taste is intoxicating.

mmmmm so good and ahhhhh! i squirt straight in your mouth and tongue;)

*...watching the room, like a good girl, drinking my glass of merlot and getting lost in the role play unfolding. I am chilled out, listening to soothing smooth jazz and I can't help but put my fingers up my nightshirt and gently play...*

"Oh no you don't," spoke a young voice from behind her. Dramatic came up her seat annd leaned over her shoulder as his hand reached down and gently removed her hand from herself. "A hostess such as yourself should be serviced by others and not forced to do her own dirtywork."
Dramatic lean even closer and reached his hands down her front to the rim of her night shirt. "They should be given gifts, and here is one of the first." Dramatic's pointer finger began to slowly slide up and down the front of her slit, a slow repitition punctuated by his thumb occassionally coming down for an extra pass at her clitoris. He continued this acction until her first sudden intake of breath.

He second hand came down and pressed her thighs apart gently, not forcing but enticing. The feeling of air was a tool, so that when he did touch her it would be a much starker temperature contrast. And now he used both hands. His first hand carried out its original motion at a slighter faster pace while his free hand began to feather his touch across her thigh and stomach, tracing lines with his nails on a return trip. These paths would get smaller as they grew more concentrated upon her attractive fountain. This hand began to make circles around her labia while his first hand began to palm and stroke her whole slit. His hands usually crossed over themselves and shared her juices between them. At the first barest hint on a moan, the game again changed.

He entered her with two fingers on his right hand, stroking in and out somewhat slower than he had been stroking her. His palm damn down upon her slit as he fingers entered, attempting to stimulate her clitoris with a little friction. His left hand would remian at rest. This activity would continue for one minute before the hands would then switch and the pace would increase. In this way he would continue, always moving faster until he would bring upon her an orgasm.
At completion, he pulled his hands free, took in her scent one last time and began to lick his fingers clean.

mmm, Sienna such a lovely picture in my head of you playing. I'd love to watch you and then maybe lick you clean or help you with my tongue ;)

mmmmm so good and ahhhhh! i squirt straight in your mouth and tongue;)

You taste so good Nell, I stand up and kiss you deeply, sharing your scent.
Reaching down, I unbutton my pants and release my cock which has been straining at the leash, It rubs up and down your mound as we kiss, waiting for you to tell me exactly what you want me to do with it, Do you want my cock?, I whisper.....

here
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBIOzFWuRVM_OcOU49jre-FdaYOlikXsF-iXGdoooWe0bhTJZd

You taste so good Nell, I stand up and kiss you deeply, sharing your scent.
Reaching down, I unbutton my pants and release my cock which has been straining at the leash, It rubs up and down your mound as we kiss, waiting for you to tell me exactly what you want me to do with it, Do you want my cock?, I whisper.....

''oui je veux ta pole en moi'' (I want your pole Inside me) Fuck me good on that tool make me your slut give it too me;):devil:

Dramaticflare said:
"Oh no you don't," spoke a young voice from behind her. Dramatic came up her seat annd leaned over her shoulder as his hand reached down and gently removed her hand from herself. "A hostess such as yourself should be serviced by others and not forced to do her own dirtywork."
Dramatic lean even closer and reached his hands down her front to the rim of her night shirt. "They should be given gifts, and here is one of the first." Dramatic's pointer finger began to slowly slide up and down the front of her slit, a slow repitition punctuated by his thumb occassionally coming down for an extra pass at her clitoris. He continued this acction until her first sudden intake of breath.

He second hand came down and pressed her thighs apart gently, not forcing but enticing. The feeling of air was a tool, so that when he did touch her it would be a much starker temperature contrast. And now he used both hands. His first hand carried out its original motion at a slighter faster pace while his free hand began to feather his touch across her thigh and stomach, tracing lines with his nails on a return trip. These paths would get smaller as they grew more concentrated upon her attractive fountain. This hand began to make circles around her labia while his first hand began to palm and stroke her whole slit. His hands usually crossed over themselves and shared her juices between them. At the first barest hint on a moan, the game again changed.

He entered her with two fingers on his right hand, stroking in and out somewhat slower than he had been stroking her. His palm damn down upon her slit as he fingers entered, attempting to stimulate her clitoris with a little friction. His left hand would remian at rest. This activity would continue for one minute before the hands would then switch and the pace would increase. In this way he would continue, always moving faster until he would bring upon her an orgasm.
At completion, he pulled his hands free, took in her scent one last time and began to lick his fingers clean

mmm, Sienna such a lovely picture in my head of you playing. I'd love to watch you and then maybe lick you clean or help you with my tongue ;)

((( twist ))) :kiss::):heart:

Welcome back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back