Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sienna.
Brett could she simply be busy with work and other things and you are reading too much into something possibly innocent on her behalf?

Well, when I called, she was helping her friend at the store she runs. She doesn't work today CRAZY - that is why our previous date was Wednesday, as will be our next one a week from today. Plus, she had all of last night to read it and she did get the text. THAT I will attribute to her generation being too lackadaisical about returning phone calls and the like. They "get around to it" whenever they like. I have 1 friend like that and he's more than old enough (almost 56) to know better and have better manners.

BrettJ in Canada

They "get around to it" whenever they like. I have 1 friend like that and he's more than old enough (almost 56) to know better and have better manners.
BrettJ in Canada

:D I used to tell my parents "I'll get around to it", to avoid doing something :) And, now my two eldest are doing the same to me :) I don't like it, but I have to, because it happens :)

Brett, in the case of Miranda, you are still a new "acquaintance" in her life. She is still contemplating where you fit in that life of hers. From what you have told us of past experiences in meeting her in a calm atmosphere, without her bosses around, it is a good "first stage" to further dates :)

Me, I never really did the dating thing to be honest. I think I am entirely different to Miranda regarding that :) Of course I would acknowledge your maturity and handsomeness. Probably drunk I would have... tried to do the obvious in my case and moved on most likely... and no jokes if I told you that my "dear John" would have been silly and I realised it did begin to cause problems. Stupidly, like giving nectar to the bees, I would have given you the pair of panties from the night of our date :)

Thanks SIENNA. :rose:

I do understand that things are new, I just don't want them ending before they have begun. I think if her (male) boss had his way, Miranda would be behind one of those glass partitions, taking orders. For the wage they pay, they expect far too much. She gives it to them too - which is surprising.

I feel that over the last number of months, familiarity has bred comtempt on their part. Should that prove the case this week, I shall bid them adieu. As noted, Miranda and I can continue if she wishes to do so.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks SIENNA. :rose:

I feel that over the last number of months, familiarity has bred comtempt on their part. Should that prove the case this week, I shall bid them adieu. As noted, Miranda and I can continue if she wishes to do so.

BrettJ in Canada

Exactly Brett :) My heart and soul are with you on these issues :) You and Miranda together looking good, and your choice of coffee shop. I personally love Mac D's coffee at the moment, but I don't know one soul who works for them :) I demand the service, get it, and pay for it :)

Regarding my young friend (who may I say wants to be with older friends) in the café, her job is secure and the BLT sandwiches are to die for. She is gorgeous and cute in my eyes, I kissed her passionately a few times, but only to seal our friendship for as long as possible :) :kiss:

Ah, you've actually kissed :kiss: your friend? Lucky you - I've gotten a kiss (on the cheek) and a few hugs, nothing beyond.

IF necessary, I can play the game a bit, but I'd rather not. That game is being a bit cool and aloof and letting Miranda come to me if she wishes. The point is, I'd rather just be me and be honest - keeping a bit to myself and letting it develop. But if Miranda does back off a bit, then I will have to re-evaluate.

Sorry for the late answer, was indisposed.

BrettJ - in Chilly Ontario Canada with snow on the ground

Ah, you've actually kissed :kiss: your friend? Lucky you - I've gotten a kiss (on the cheek) and a few hugs, nothing beyond.

IF necessary, I can play the game a bit, but I'd rather not. That game is being a bit cool and aloof and letting Miranda come to me if she wishes. The point is, I'd rather just be me and be honest - keeping a bit to myself and letting it develop. But if Miranda does back off a bit, then I will have to re-evaluate.

Sorry for the late answer, was indisposed.

BrettJ - in Chilly Ontario Canada with snow on the ground

Oh yes, we have kissed and touched each other outside of our clothes to add affection :) She is still bi-curious and it came easy for us to find our limits. Kissing is one amazing way we girls "satisfy" each other intimately. Now she is part of the posse on those Friday nights out :) We will not take our bond further than kissing and cuddling Brett. That IS our limit now, or atleast for now :) Her dreams and ambitions is to finally study at university and by next September and my encouragement she will :)

Standing back is good, but you must keep that vital communication. And, may I give you another tip Brett? Try to be intimate slowly over a period of time. Unlike me, come straight out with it, corner them and expect what I call an instant positive response... sex and lust before the real love happens...

I dare not mention my waitress friends name on here in public, but when I followed her into the toilets one afternoon, I saw her sat there in the open cubicle. She looked up at me and asked for advice regarding her future. I gave her a quick idea while she washed her hands and talked to her reflection in the mirror. Then instantly she turned to me and we held each other tightly. The kissing just followed naturally :)

I think two women kissing is incredibly erotic SIENNA. I often find it's what they leave out of erotic videos and picturesets of "lesbian" love. This is the reason I like a few certain directors, it seems more intimate.

With Miranda, after the next date next week, I plan to slow down - our next date is for December 24th, unless she chooses otherwise. Her job will only last a few months past that. I think that there might be "outside forces" interfering, but I expected that.

The communication has to flow both ways. For example, Miranda's had a few hours to read the E-Mail and she hasn't responded as yet. She won't be able to at work, so I wish she would at least acknowledge that she's read it. ~sigh~

Sometimes, life was simpler when I was alone and more or less, totally single.

BrettJ in Canada

BTW, two men kissing looks weird and almost "fruity" (yes, I am being politically incorrect)

I think two women kissing is incredibly erotic SIENNA. I often find it's what they leave out of erotic videos and picturesets of "lesbian" love. This is the reason I like a few certain directors, it seems more intimate.

With Miranda, after the next date next week, I plan to slow down - our next date is for December 24th, unless she chooses otherwise. Her job will only last a few months past that. I think that there might be "outside forces" interfering, but I expected that.
The communication has to flow both ways. For example, Miranda's had a few hours to read the E-Mail and she hasn't responded as yet. She won't be able to at work, so I wish she would at least acknowledge that she's read it. ~sigh~
BrettJ in Canada
BTW, two men kissing looks weird and almost "fruity" (yes, I am being politically incorrect)

I agree Brett, it is nice to spend just a few hours, two girls kissing, no sex, just perhaps a little touching gently with light fingers on those non-sexual erogenous zones :) There were times when Jules and I just did that, nothing else. We also found it very stress relieving during our menstruation periods :)
No sex, just kissing and caressing.

Strangely enough I tried to get TRT to do the same for me during my periods. Unfortunately, it always ended in me relieving him and I realised, it was not the same. Again, that "empathic" link between two women :)

BrettJ in Canada

(((BRETT)))

Sadly I will admit to being one of those people that take a long time to respond to someone. And it's not because I am trying to be rude. Often I don't check my email except for every other day or so. I figure if it is important they will call me.

Then even if I have gotten the email, it may take me a while to respond. Often what happens is that just as I sit down to draft my response things come up and I have to step away from my computer. OR I want to take a little time to contemplate my response and then things happen and I forget.

I do hope she gets in touch with you soon, but I would just caution/advise you to give her the benefit of the doubt. You never know something awful may have happened (perhaps her sister became ill, parent/friend/etc in a car accident, etc). Then again this is how my brain works.

I wish you and Miranda well and hope things get settled for you. :kiss:

SIENNA, don't paint all of us men with the same brush. I love to kiss and would have been more than happy to spend time just kissing and pleasing you. I am a man who treasures intimacy (one of my friends truly believes I was a girl in a past life).

BLU, I did talk to her tonight - nah, she's just being Miranda. She reminds me a bit of her predecessor at times, she could be a bit - spacy. With the previous lady, she improved over time. It was her going back FAR too much to the person she was at the beginning (when we weren't as close) that led me to confront her and the ending of the relationship.

Ladies, without meaning to turn this into the Brett & Miranda thread, I have regained a measure of self-respect. If I am meant to fit into her life, she has to do some of the work. That means a phone call here and there, an invitation to lunch or coffee, fitting me in to her life as I am trying to fit her in to mine. If it doesn't happen, things will never progress. I have been alone for a while - I can handle it.

I will admit that when she didn't show up to meet Sara last week, I thought maybe I was in trouble or that she was a bit jealous. It turned out that her watch & clock were at the wrong time - or so she said.

Jeez, I wish sometimes people could just say "I'm into you" without all the fuss.

BrettJ in Canada

SIENNA, don't paint all of us men with the same brush. I love to kiss and would have been more than happy to spend time just kissing and pleasing you. I am a man who treasures intimacy (one of my friends truly believes I was a girl in a past life).

BLU, I did talk to her tonight - nah, she's just being Miranda. She reminds me a bit of her predecessor at times, she could be a bit - spacy. With the previous lady, she improved over time. It was her going back FAR too much to the person she was at the beginning (when we weren't as close) that led me to confront her and the ending of the relationship.

Ladies, without meaning to turn this into the Brett & Miranda thread, I have regained a measure of self-respect. If I am meant to fit into her life, she has to do some of the work. That means a phone call here and there, an invitation to lunch or coffee, fitting me in to her life as I am trying to fit her in to mine. If it doesn't happen, things will never progress. I have been alone for a while - I can handle it.

I will admit that when she didn't show up to meet Sara last week, I thought maybe I was in trouble or that she was a bit jealous. It turned out that her watch & clock were at the wrong time - or so she said.

Jeez, I wish sometimes people could just say "I'm into you" without all the fuss.

BrettJ in Canada

Tell me about it. I hate it when people are vague and can't just step up and say what they are thinking or wanting. I don't do ambiguity well and oftentimes will miss something that is not put right in front of me.

You have no idea how many times I have found out long after the fact that someone wanted something. Grrrr... so frustrating.

All of that being said, there is nothing wrong with you having self-respect. You are right, people need to meet each other halfway as much as possible. Trust me, I have been in the position of giving more than what someone else was willing to give and after a while such an imbalance is wearing and will cause a relationship to deteriorate.

Good luck, honey. I really do hope it all works out for you. :kiss:

(((BRETT)))
Sadly I will admit to being one of those people that take a long time to respond to someone. And it's not because I am trying to be rude. Often I don't check my email except for every other day or so. I figure if it is important they will call me.
Then even if I have gotten the email, it may take me a while to respond. Often what happens is that just as I sit down to draft my response things come up and I have to step away from my computer. OR I want to take a little time to contemplate my response and then things happen and I forget.
I do hope she gets in touch with you soon, but I would just caution/advise you to give her the benefit of the doubt. You never know something awful may have happened (perhaps her sister became ill, parent/friend/etc in a car accident, etc). Then again this is how my brain works...
I wish you and Miranda well and hope things get settled for you. :kiss:

((( blu ))) :):kiss::rose:

BrettJ in Canada

There is nothing wrong with you having self-respect. You are right, people need to meet each other halfway as much as possible. Trust me, I have been in the position of giving more than what someone else was willing to give and after a while such an imbalance is wearing and will cause a relationship to deteriorate.
Good luck, honey. I really do hope it all works out for you. :kiss:

Thanks BLU. :rose:

I am now going to nag you for a second. If you know you're bad about getting back to people - why not fix it? I removed a few of my bad habits (including letting women use me) by realizing I did it - and stopped doing it. I still love to spoil a woman, but if it isn't going both ways, it will end.

People too often say "Oh, I can't change because ..." and to me, it is like quitting smoking. If you want to quit, you quit - simple as that. The process is hard, the decision isn't. Incidentally, Miranda is trying to stop.

With myself, it isn't ambiguity - it's subtle. I don't always notice flirting. If you're sitting on my lap kissing me, okay - I will get that. LOL But I wasn't sure that Miranda was flirting with me and I know I've missed other chances. In reverse, I've also thought I was being flirted with (and sometimes was) but the young lady was not interested.

As a man - ladies, sometimes, you need to give flirting a second thought. IF you know the guy well enough and he knows the sitch - okay. But as one who has been burned, with the scorch marks to prove it, it hurts a bit when we think you're interested and you aren't. I have always thought male egos bruise easier.

Aren't I being philosophical tonight?

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks BLU. :rose:

I am now going to nag you for a second. If you know you're bad about getting back to people - why not fix it? I removed a few of my bad habits (including letting women use me) by realizing I did it - and stopped doing it. I still love to spoil a woman, but if it isn't going both ways, it will end.

People too often say "Oh, I can't change because ..." and to me, it is like quitting smoking. If you want to quit, you quit - simple as that. The process is hard, the decision isn't. Incidentally, Miranda is trying to stop.

With myself, it isn't ambiguity - it's subtle. I don't always notice flirting. If you're sitting on my lap kissing me, okay - I will get that. LOL But I wasn't sure that Miranda was flirting with me and I know I've missed other chances. In reverse, I've also thought I was being flirted with (and sometimes was) but the young lady was not interested.

As a man - ladies, sometimes, you need to give flirting a second thought. IF you know the guy well enough and he knows the sitch - okay. But as one who has been burned, with the scorch marks to prove it, it hurts a bit when we think you're interested and you aren't. I have always thought male egos bruise easier.

Aren't I being philosophical tonight?

BrettJ in Canada

Okay I am going to be really blunt. I know that it is wrong and I know that it isn't fair. But right now, changing it is pretty low on my list of things that are important. So, I ask for people's indulgence until things get back on track and as soon as I have an opening in the top ten things I need to work on, I will fit it in.

Is it wrong? yes
Is it unfair? yes
But can I do anything about it, right now, at this particular moment? Nope.

Luckily I have friends that are understanding of my situation and recognize that this is a blip ( a rather long ass blip) in my life. And I am really grateful for their patience and try to remember to give the same patience and understanding to others.

I will admit before my life went to hell in a handbasket, I too would get annoyed at an unanswered message. But if the past year has taught me anything, it is to understand that things happen that I am unaware of and to have patience with other. Think of it as a 'pay it forward' kind of thing.

Does that make sense?

(((SI)))

BrettJ in Canada

I see flirting as a tool :) It gets me what I want ;) Is that selfish?...

Okay I am going to be really blunt. I know that it is wrong and I know that it isn't fair. But right now, changing it is pretty low on my list of things that are important. So, I ask for people's indulgence until things get back on track and as soon as I have an opening in the top ten things I need to work on, I will fit it in.
Is it wrong? yes
Is it unfair? yes
But can I do anything about it, right now, at this particular moment? Nope.
Luckily I have friends that are understanding of my situation and recognize that this is a blip ( a rather long ass blip) in my life. And I am really grateful for their patience and try to remember to give the same patience and understanding to others.
I will admit before my life went to hell in a handbasket, I too would get annoyed at an unanswered message. But if the past year has taught me anything, it is to understand that things happen that I am unaware of and to have patience with other. Think of it as a 'pay it forward' kind of thing.
Does that make sense?
(((SI)))

It does BLU, yes. Just remember - if you keep friends hanging for too long, sometimes they can't wait. My one friend that doesn't answer as he should is probably the friend I am the least close to of all my immediate circle. And at one point, I would have thought of him almost as a brother.

Okay, nagging over. Nearly finished my newest story, I plan to work long tonight and take power naps. If only I didn't ache so (I woke up with my left arm so incredibly sore I had to take a pain med)

BrettJ in Canada

It does BLU, yes. Just remember - if you keep friends hanging for too long, sometimes they can't wait. My one friend that doesn't answer as he should is probably the friend I am the least close to of all my immediate circle. And at one point, I would have thought of him almost as a brother.

Okay, nagging over. Nearly finished my newest story, I plan to work long tonight and take power naps. If only I didn't ache so (I woke up with my left arm so incredibly sore I had to take a pain med)

BrettJ in Canada

Oh I do understand that this is a risk, but honestly there isn't anything I can do about it. It sucks. And I am pretty sure that I have 'lost' some newfound friends but... well I guess I just have to accept that their friendship wasn't something that was in the cards.

Lately I have been dealing with major medical issues (mine as well as other family member's) and working a new job and trying to maintain my house and other responsibilities. Those take up a huge portion of my life and there really isn't anything to be done about any of them.

I know that sounds like I am a right bitch. But there isn't any other way to explain it.

AND.. if I am being really honest... I don't trust people. I don't trust someone that I have just met to stick with me through some of this crap. I did. I used to. I don't know when I changed. When I stopped thinking that people were good and honest and kind. But somewhere along the way I did. So I hold myself back, go to ground and handle things on my own.

Perhaps it is unfair. Perhaps I should give people the benefit of the doubt. But honestly.. how do you go to someone you have just met and explain all the crap going on in your life and then expect them to sign up for a friendship? It sucks. And i will admit there are times when I feel really isolated and alone.

I will be even more honest and say that a year and a half ago I thought I met that person. A friend that would stick with me, someone that I connected to. We were both going through intense and difficult times. And I gave... I gave so much of myself. Only to be pushed aside when he recovered and found better things to do. And so I have had to pick myself up and I am learning to go forward without a person that was such a critical part of my support system.

That is the story of a large part of my life. I give and give and give but when it is time for me to lean on him/her... well suddenly they have better things to do. So... yeah... a part of me has shut down and doesn't give any more. I actually counsel myself to not care, to not invest time. I am ... I think skittish would be the best way to explain how I am right now.

*sigh* wow. That was a long rambling pity party, wasn't it?:eek:

Honest answer SIENNA? Yes - it's selfish and unfair, unless both of you are on the same page.

BLU, I know where you're coming from. I spent six years with her, moving from friendship to friendship to soulmate. She made me fall in love and she knew I was. Perhaps that was unfair, I knew the risk.

What was selfish on her part is similar to your issue. When she moved back home, little by little, she slipped away. Found friends that let her be entirely selfish (as is the wont of her generation at times) I got left behind in the shuffle.

I don't trust either - it is why I am concerned when mails and phone calls go unreturned. To get trust, you have to give it.

I have also dealt with medical issues, death and the like this year. We still have to carve out as much for ourselves as time and life will allow.

BrettJ in Canada

It's a bit better now ROGUES now that a few issues have been resolved, or at least, somewhat so.

Finishing a new piece for LIT I shall likely post within the half hour. Got a SH*TLOAD of writing to do for the next week or so. I am allowing myself (most of) Friday off (I usually don't work that day) but aside from that, plan to plunge in deep.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back