Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Hockey fan? Do you play or just watch?

I love to watch, and the combination of speed and hitting is fantastic. If I had been a better skater I definitely would have given it a shot. But on the bright side I am a wicked broomball player. :D

It's my job BLU and as I have to do almost 1 story per day, I try to apply myself. I am out in a cafe, writing but as it's only a block (not even that) from home, I can return home in due haste. When I finish this coffee, I will likely return home. Once this story is done, I am having a small nap. I am not feeling my best (bit run down) and I will finish all the work tonight. I should probably have worked a tad harder yesterday, but hindsight is 20/20.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello lovelies!!

Homework most of the day for me. Small break now, and another later to run a few errands.

I am working from home as well PHOTO, not quite the same thing, but work it is.

BrettJ in Canada

I am working from home as well PHOTO, not quite the same thing, but work it is.

BrettJ in Canada

I have finals next week, and with the two extra shifts I picked up at work this week, I've gotten a bit behind on the actual studying part. The assignments that were due have been turned in, aside from the ones due tomorrow and Sunday. It's just the large amount of reading that I have to do to is a bit ridiculous.

I am so thrilled I will never have to deal with anything regarding school again. Although I suppose deadlines (which I have) are a bit like finals, you have to do as much as you can and put forth your best work in a limited time format.

Best of luck PHOTO.

BrettJ in Canada - writing away

I am so thrilled I will never have to deal with anything regarding school again. Although I suppose deadlines (which I have) are a bit like finals, you have to do as much as you can and put forth your best work in a limited time format.

Best of luck PHOTO.

BrettJ in Canada - writing away

Somewhat, I suppose. You are correct. My finals consist of one large paper, and a power point presentation of a complete security plan for a mock business. Aside from that, I write, on average, 3 short papers a week.

Thank you BrettJ. I wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your goals for the month!

I am working on my goals for last month still PHOTO. This month looms ahead, although I hope to begin catching up. I plan a smidgen of rest tonight and tomorrow, then back at it.

I wonder at times if school is becoming more complicated or if it is just the world in general and it's leaving me behind?

BrettJ in Canada

I am working on my goals for last month still PHOTO. This month looms ahead, although I hope to begin catching up. I plan a smidgen of rest tonight and tomorrow, then back at it.

I wonder at times if school is becoming more complicated or if it is just the world in general and it's leaving me behind?

BrettJ in Canada

My schooling is not a traditional brick and mortar school, I attend online. Instead of tests and quizzes, we have to write papers to show that we understand the material. Sometimes, I feel as if the only thing I'm really learning is how to regurgitate the material, and properly cite references. *sigh*

I have faith that you will soon be caught up Brett. You are imaginative and creative. Be sure to rest, your mind needs that break now and then!

I am probably going to rest very soon PHOTO. I've been up (in part) since yesterday, with only intermittent sleep breaks.

I found 90% of school was regurgitation and about 75% of it was forgotten once I left it behind. Only the things I enjoyed or things I considered important lingered in my mind. The rest was (and remains) useless drek that was a total waste of time,

Thanks for the compliment. I have to be creative because I sure as hell am not getting sex.

BrettJ in Canada

I am probably going to rest very soon PHOTO. I've been up (in part) since yesterday, with only intermittent sleep breaks.

I found 90% of school was regurgitation and about 75% of it was forgotten once I left it behind. Only the things I enjoyed or things I considered important lingered in my mind. The rest was (and remains) useless drek that was a total waste of time,

Thanks for the compliment. I have to be creative because I sure as hell am not getting sex.

BrettJ in Canada

The two courses I'm taking now are so ridiculous, most of it is common sense and I really don't need the textbook other than as a source for a quotation. I'm passing both with barely an effort. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad, I'm not getting any either.

Don't feel bad, I'm not getting any either

Bummer, you'll have to do something about that after you finish school.

It's been so long for me, I could wear off-white at my wedding.

BrettJ in Canada

Don't feel bad, I'm not getting any either

Bummer, you'll have to do something about that after you finish school.

It's been so long for me, I could wear off-white at my wedding.

BrettJ in Canada

School won't be finished until September. Online courses are 9 weeks long, at least mine are. Once I finish these two next Sunday, I'll start two new ones on Monday.

Maybe you should establish an on-line coffee shop or somesuch, where you can pick up cute guys (or girls, depends on your mood) ;)

Sucks to be on-line, no campus to cruise.

BrettJ in Canada

Maybe you should establish an on-line coffee shop or somesuch, where you can pick up cute guys (or girls, depends on your mood) ;)

Sucks to be on-line, no campus to cruise.

BrettJ in Canada

At 28, I'm really not in the mood to just cruise campus. I find most men my age to be immature, and I just do not have the patience for that kind of drama. I've had opportunities, I've just not acted on them.

I'm only kidding and I sometimes wonder if age has anything to do with maturity. I think it might be environment and the desire to grow up. If Mommy and Daddy coddle their kids all of their lives or if their partners don't hold them accountable for bad behaviour, what reason is there to mature. Hell, we even have shows that now glorify teen pregnancy. WTF is going on in the world?

BrettJ in Canada

I'm only kidding and I sometimes wonder if age has anything to do with maturity. I think it might be environment and the desire to grow up. If Mommy and Daddy coddle their kids all of their lives or if their partners don't hold them accountable for bad behaviour, what reason is there to mature. Hell, we even have shows that now glorify teen pregnancy. WTF is going on in the world?

BrettJ in Canada

I sincerely apologise for my generation and for the next generation as well. Too many YOLO and Swag obsessed ejits.

BrettJ in Canada

Do not get me started on those stupid shows. I avoid television for the most part now, I cannot stand most of the programming.

I was not coddled as a child. I've lived on my own for the most part since I was legally able to do so. I had responsibilities and chores as a child, and I was held accountable for my actions.

I think you're correct, age really has nothing to do with maturity, but the older generations appeal more to me than my own.

Yep.

I live in a building where most of the tenants are 20-somethings. Inconsiderate, they smoke wherever they like (we have strict laws here, they don't care), they blast their music at all hours, they hang around outside and talk until whenever they feel like it, they aren't even quiet in their own apartments and make it unpleasant for me to live here. If I could afford to move, I would. It is sometimes so noisy, I wear earplugs in my own home just so I can concentrate (am doing so now)

I know there are good people around, but I haven't met any living here.

BTW - as one in his later years - "YOLO"?

BrettJ in Canada

photo I understand what you're saying about most of the current programming being utter bollocks but I have seen things on tv which has led me to develop a further interest in certain things, like I started reading about different theories regarding the universe because of the show Wonders of the Universe. And its not just with tv, brilliant books, (games), music and theatre is still being made. It just takes a lot more to wade through the bullshit to find the gems.

Yep.

I live in a building where most of the tenants are 20-somethings. Inconsiderate, they smoke wherever they like (we have strict laws here, they don't care), they blast their music at all hours, they hang around outside and talk until whenever they feel like it, they aren't even quiet in their own apartments and make it unpleasant for me to live here. If I could afford to move, I would. It is sometimes so noisy, I wear earplugs in my own home just so I can concentrate (am doing so now)

BrettJ in Canada

I'm ashamed to admit that I know what YOLO stands for. You Only Live Once.

It's really stupid.

I'm sorry for your living situation Brett. :rose:

Yep.

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry YOLO- you only live once.
Think carpe diem but for people without taste.

photo I understand what you're saying about most of the current programming being utter bollocks but I have seen things on tv which has led me to develop a further interest in certain things, like I started reading about different theories regarding the universe because of the show Wonders of the Universe. And its not just with tv, brilliant books, (games), music and theatre is still being made. It just takes a lot more to wade through the bullshit to find the gems.

The Science and History channels are about the only two channels I like to watch. However, having younger roommates, I rarely get to watch those.

There is good TV out there (although I don't have TV at the moment) For me, it's usually about the writing, acting and directing. Just like a novel, I follow talent I like.

Ah yes, Carpe Diem for white trash - got it. PHOTO, until I lived here, I had never had problems with neighbors. Now, it's incessant.

For example - I myself keep odd hours. But for the most part, I try to be considerate. My neighbors? I can hear every footstep. TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES INDOORS and jeez, at 1 in the morning, DON'T run around and geez, LIFT YOUR FEET. There is someone living below you.

Well folks, the old duffer here is beat (even though it's only 4 PM my time) and I need a nap. I will BBL, but have fun for now.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back