Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenin' Everybody!!

Love the picture Sienna!!

Finally starting to feel back to my old self, but I am almost afraid to jinx it. [laughs]

So we are discussing glasses? I am supposed to wear some for reading but I always lose them. So I just squint and get on with it. I know...very bad but *shrugs* I'm too lazy to actually go look for them, wear them, or do the eye exams. [laughs]

I do wear glasses, as most know, but I don't use them for many tasks. For example, they are not on at the moment as I don't need them for the computer. I do have reading glasses I use for that now and I think my eyes might need to be checked again.

I had corrective cataract / glaucoma surgery about 5 years ago, so my vision is generally better than it used to be, but still ...

Evening BLU.

BrettJ in Canada

I always like to ask first. :) Unless it's some random science image.

This was about 2 years ago, when my hair was long. I miss my hair! Chopped it all off, short, so I can grow it all out healthy again.

I agree with you on the hair thing :) Same happened to me in my teens, but I've been quite lucky so far. My natural colour is dark blonde (dirty blonde) and when I got married a few years back I actually dyed it quite dark (almost brown). At the end of the day, I have a light blonde dye when my roots begin to show (like now). I can even volumise my hair (shoulder length) and make it curl :) But I know one day I'm going to have the dreaded middleage CROP.

Regarding your pic. You my love are gorgeous today and two years ago
(((( huggggsss )))) :kiss::kiss:

Evenin' Everybody!!
Love the picture Sienna!!
Finally starting to feel back to my old self, but I am almost afraid to jinx it. [laughs]
So we are discussing glasses? I am supposed to wear some for reading but I always lose them. So I just squint and get on with it. I know...very bad but *shrugs* I'm too lazy to actually go look for them, wear them, or do the eye exams. [laughs]

((( Blu ))) :kiss::rose:

I am blessed with my mother's thick hair and a colour that defies almost all gray. I am in my early 50's and aside from the goatee (which I occasionally remove) and mustache, I have very little gray. My hair needs to be cut no less than every other month or it's too long and hard to deal with.

BrettJ in Canada

I agree with you on the hair thing :) Same happened to me in my teens, but I've been quite lucky so far. My natural colour is dark blonde (dirty blonde) and when I got married a few years back I actually dyed it quite dark (almost brown). At the end of the day, I have a light blonde dye when my roots begin to show (like now). I can even volumise my hair (shoulder length) and make it curl :) But I know one day I'm going to have the dreaded middleage CROP.

I have a crop now, and I HATE it. It's slowly growing out. I can at least get it back into a small ponytail.

This is last month or maybe 2 months ago. And last pic of me for the night. LOL.
58651_10151171330075919_705033169_n.jpg

Ha ha. A couple years ago I did worse than a middle age crop. I shaved my head. But I will say as my hair came back in I was careful to do all the things people tell you to do to make it strong and healthy.

I would never shave my head. I love my hair, it's my best feature and I am vain as hell about it.

Saying TTFN, the pills have kicked in.

BrettJ in Canada

I have a crop now, and I HATE it. It's slowly growing out. I can at least get it back into a small ponytail.

:kiss::heart: ;)

Ha ha. A couple years ago I did worse than a middle age crop. I shaved my head. But I will say as my hair came back in I was careful to do all the things people tell you to do to make it strong and healthy.

I have a secret to share... I never use "conditioners", it's true!! Just shampoo and mostly ordinary soap (usually the baby soap that is liquid), and I think that is what keeps my hair reasonably healthy and has done since I was 17 :)

grape_vine.gif

:kiss::heart: ;)

I have a secret to share... I never use "conditioners", it's true!! Just shampoo and mostly ordinary soap (usually the baby soap that is liquid), and I think that is what keeps my hair reasonably healthy and has done since I was 17 :)

grape_vine.gif

I have to condition my hair, it gets really dry. I even do an occasional deep conditioning with ingredients from my kitchen. I love doing what I call "Kitchen Spa Days".

I have to condition my hair, it gets really dry. I even do an occasional deep conditioning with ingredients from my kitchen. I love doing what I call "Kitchen Spa Days".

The thing that I have always believed in blu is what my nanna told me, (she was traditional italian, who came to the UK) and of course Mum followed the methods too. The secret is in the water you use. Where I live in the UK, the local water supply is just the right hardness... that makes me lucky again in that respect :)

:kiss::rose:

The thing that I have always believed in blu is what my nanna told me, (she was traditional italian, who came to the UK) and of course Mum followed the methods too. The secret is in the water you use. Where I live in the UK, the local water supply is just the right hardness... that makes me lucky again in that respect :)

Oh, then I am up shit creek. Our water is bad~ very mineral-y. Drives me crazy. :(

OMG! I am just going through some work notes and I noticed a missed "internal notice" from the company... overlooked by myself... they are actually building me an ensuite washroom and lavatory next to my office, so that I can gain access myself.

The part they have built my new office was in an abandoned part of the factory that needed lots of repairs and snagging. It only took them a few weeks to do it. Along with my office there is a test lab next door and soon this personal washroom :)

Surprises keep on coming :D

OMG! I am just going through some work notes and I noticed a missed "internal notice" from the company... overlooked by myself... they are actually building me an ensuite washroom and lavatory next to my office, so that I can gain access myself.

The part they have built my new office was in an abandoned part of the factory that needed lots of repairs and snagging. It only took them a few weeks to do it. Along with my office there is a test lab next door and soon this personal washroom :)

Surprises keep on coming :D

Private Washroom for private playtime!

Private Washroom for private playtime!

((( VIPER ))) :kiss::)

To be honest, I never actually thought of that ;) But, I very much doubt I'll be sharing it with someone VIPER :) Although it will be handy for some quick finger relief to the MAX without having to worry about soiling my clothes or chair ;) I could just go in there, panties down, skirt up, sit down and enjoy the play and fantasy and let it all go!! :D :kiss:

((( VIPER ))) :kiss::)

To be honest, I never actually thought of that ;) But, I very much doubt I'll be sharing it with someone VIPER :) Although it will be handy for some quick finger relief to the MAX without having to worry about soiling my clothes or chair ;) I could just go in there, panties down, skirt up, sit down and enjoy the play and fantasy and let it all go!! :D :kiss:

Hopefully my sweet sultry Sienna you dedicated the first time to me :D :kiss:

hiya, sie. ever the night owl, eh? ;)

((( GA ))) :kiss::) Yes I'm up late again, but then I don't have to worry about work later :) I have the day off. All I need to do is make this lot their brekky and make sure they leave and get to work and school on time :) The rest of the day is mine and I intend to be 100% lazy :)

I have amazing hair and one of the tricks I use is I let it get oily every so often (it is good for the hair to be dirty once in a while)

Another is alternating shampoos and I do condtion, but not 100% of the time. You can overdo that.

Obviously I am back from the nap.

BrettJ in Canada - writing again

((( GA ))) :kiss::) Yes I'm up late again, but then I don't have to worry about work later :) I have the day off. All I need to do is make this lot their brekky and make sure they leave and get to work and school on time :) The rest of the day is mine and I intend to be 100% lazy :)

what is this thing of which you speak? work? i know not what that is. sounds an abomination. :D

lazy is goooooooooooood. ;)

i've got just over 2 hours until i gotta check out. then it's the railway station and a sleeper train to bangkok. leaves at 4pm, gets in at 6.30am ... they reckon. they're rarely on time. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your travels GA, you lucky bugger.

I am way behind on work for you-know-who. Playing catch-up after being ill for weeks.

BrettJ in Canada

what is this thing of which you speak? work? i know not what that is. sounds an abomination. :D

lazy is goooooooooooood. ;)

i've got just over 2 hours until i gotta check out. then it's the railway station and a sleeper train to bangkok. leaves at 4pm, gets in at 6.30am ... they reckon. they're rarely on time. :rolleyes:

:D The secret is to be clever (even a nerd) and train others to do this thing called "work", at the same time impress your boss. Once you have done that, you can look at your own personal schedules and have days of perfect quiet and bliss... well, atleast 6 hours. In that time you can shop and sleep, whatever you like :)

Yes, your expected train is in Thailand... not a good place in the world for keeping good standards and things such as running transport on time ;) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back