Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict she will lip-synch every song.

Whatever happened to the days when they all performed live and made every effort to knock your socks off?

BrettJ in Canada

Hi Loungers! :) :kiss: :rose:

Treating myself to another day at home today, although I have to work from here thanks to communication technology. And, I must get well for Thursday this week and get my wellies on. The company management (me included) have to visit a new location for 2015, because we aim to expand :) Not bad really. To be honest I am quite pleased personally thanks to contracts we have won since I have been there, and I didn't have to prostitute myself to do it :D :p ;)

sunmap.php

Congrats to both lovely ladies on their accomplishments. I still have a LOT of writing to do but needed a food break. I will return to working in a few hours after pondering where to go next.

The story I just finished will also show up on LIT later this week, I should think.

BrettJ in Canada

That's wonderful news, Sienna!!
I finished my papers with time to spare!

Congrats to both lovely ladies on their accomplishments. I still have a LOT of writing to do but needed a food break. I will return to working in a few hours after pondering where to go next.
The story I just finished will also show up on LIT later this week, I should think.

BrettJ in Canada

((( photograph ))) :) :rose: ... ((( Brett ))) :)

grape_vine.gif

Back to you as well {{SIENNA}}.

I am trying to respond to messages ASAP but man, the LIT lag Gods are working overtime!

BrettJ in Canada

I remember a time where LIT was down for almost a week. I thought the site might be gone, luckily it was not.

Back - switched to the desktop and the more comfortable chair.

BrettJ in Canada

Oooh don't say that, you might anger the lag gods!!!

I was in the middle of a PM conversation, and freaked a bit. Thought maybe my PC couldn't handle the multiple open windows.

Sometimes if I have a few things going at once, I get LIT-lag too. It seems a bit better now PHOTO.

Have returned to a new story.

BrettJ in Canada

Sometimes if I have a few things going at once, I get LIT-lag too. It seems a bit better now PHOTO.

Have returned to a new story.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes, I had a few windows open. It is better now.

Hope you get your writing accomplished!

Thanks PHOTO. It is coming along, but slowly. I probably will need another nap in a bit. That's how I plan to finish - naps and an all-nighter (two, if need be) This one can likely be wrapped up in 1000 words (or a bit more depending on how gabby the characters get - I do tend to like writing dialog)

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks PHOTO. It is coming along, but slowly. I probably will need another nap in a bit. That's how I plan to finish - naps and an all-nighter (two, if need be) This one can likely be wrapped up in 1000 words (or a bit more depending on how gabby the characters get - I do tend to like writing dialog)

BrettJ in Canada

I admire writers. Maybe one of these days I'll attempt a story, but for now, I'll leave it to the pros!

You can always suggest a story to an author you like, give him / her some ideas and see what comes of it. Our own SIENNA is doing a collaboration that seems to be going very well. You never know until you try PHOTO - I started 8 years ago and now, 412 (here) and some 1300 (for work) pieces later, I remain amazed at my own output. I never would have believed it until I started.

BrettJ in Canada

So there are 3 of us writing today, 2 of us doing research and papers and one of us working on new erotica. Okay, I wonder if the Super Bowl ratings will note our absence?

BrettJ in Canada

You can count me under the writing erotica column BrettJ entering the survivor thing has me feeling all sorts of pressure to stop slacking off and get a few out there. lol.

I would much rather be reading or editing erotica, than writing papers.

I didn't know you were an editor Photo. Do you like to get really involved in the process or more of a copy editor role?

G'day G'day to all the other loungers <3

Hi Loungers! :) :kiss: :rose:

Treating myself to another day at home today, although I have to work from here thanks to communication technology. And, I must get well for Thursday this week and get my wellies on. The company management (me included) have to visit a new location for 2015, because we aim to expand :) Not bad really. To be honest I am quite pleased personally thanks to contracts we have won since I have been there, and I didn't have to prostitute myself to do it :D :p ;)

Oooh that sounds like a great thing Sienna congrats on a booming business :kiss:

Good Monday evening to you ELLIE. I submitted another one a few hours back and will be submitting this one as well, although not to the contest. I have to think of some new ideas and want to stay fresh. RED and I had to go through a few things the other day and she found one I'd forgotten about.

I am having tea and trying to finish this one before my brain turns to Vegemite.

Oops, too late!

BrettJ in Canada

Oooh that sounds like a great thing Sienna congrats on a booming business :kiss:

((( Ellie ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

Not my company unfortunately Ellie :) I'm just part of their management team :)
But, it is exciting stuff to be involved in. Especially when they look upon you as being their "Sir Alan Sugar" :D ... only I don't have his cock... and I wonder what his cock would look and feel like? Now I'm on a fantasy trip again :)

Got to get my girls to school and get something done...

grape_vine.gif

If you are leaving SI, I will say good day and thanks for the intriguing conversation for the past several hours. Have a good work day - most of mine shall be a work day as well.

BrettJ in Canada

Nice seeing all the newbies in here and the thread doing well again. Been a bit of a while since I called in for a look see literotica in general and I followed Sie's posts-
:devil:

Want to say a special hello to herMaster1111 for the 'attempted' role play. Not bad at all matey for a Dom. You need some practice. I say she beat you hands down on the Domination bit dont you?

:D :D :D :D :D Man U top of the league where they belong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back