Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lot done today and still not 100% - I can tell. However, I made sure to drink some OJ and keep my food intake good and not push.

Hope all get better as well.

My Newest - NOT a Contest Entry, but I hope readers Enjoy

Sins of the Sisters Chapter 3

BrettJ in Canada

((( Brett ))) :) :kiss: ... thank you for sharing :)

grape_vine.gif

COCK or not....I could still spend a lot of time face first!!!

:D One of my favourite teasing positions is to wake him up by sitting on his face ;) It doesn't always work prop. Sometimes he will pretend to be asleep and give me lots of tongue... Mmm :)

Other times, he really is asleep and he realises what I'm doing and reacts as if he is being suffocated, which I have to say is equally fun, because he pushes me gently off him and when he comes around... well, anything could happen ;)

:kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Good early morning {{SIENNA}} and you are welcome.

Some people believe that all of us are bi, although I disagree. I have known far too many "uber-straights" to think that theory holds any water. My belief is that if you're bi curious, you're likely bi. I myself have NO interest in men and one of the tasks in the Survivor contest is to write a gay male story. I am hoping to opt out of that one, should I get the chance. I could write it and even have an idea should I need to do so - I just would rather not.

BrettJ in Canada

Good early morning {{SIENNA}} and you are welcome.

Some people believe that all of us are bi, although I disagree. I have known far too many "uber-straights" to think that theory holds any water. My belief is that if you're bi curious, you're likely bi. I myself have NO interest in men and one of the tasks in the Survivor contest is to write a gay male story. I am hoping to opt out of that one, should I get the chance. I could write it and even have an idea should I need to do so - I just would rather not.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes, I can see that being a "personal experience" challenge for you, even if you had done some research, the emotion would be most likely missing which would spoil the romantic empathy.

grape_vine.gif

((( Blu ))) :) :kiss: :rose:

To be honest, I'm just going to chill it out this weekend and make sure that I feel better still next week sometime :) I have lots of nice booze and lemon water mixers on hand ;)

That's probably the best - you can still rebuild your strength, rest and enjoy the weekend ;) THink of it as a mini vacation.

That's probably the best - you can still rebuild your strength, rest and enjoy the weekend ;) THink of it as a mini vacation.

That is so true Breeze my love :) My family (the girls and hubby) are quite adament that I stay put until this cough has cleared up completely. Where would I be without their caring attitude? Even my Mum comes around to make sure that I'm OK :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

I am fairly certain I can write in any genre SIENNA - I've done several in which I had little or no personal experience (most, actually) but it just isn't a genre in which I will be comfortable. The company for which I work does publish gay mags, but I choose not to write for those.

There are a few categories that are going to trip me up - some just because of simple things, like not having a way to record an audio story.

BrettJ in Canada

That is so true Breeze my love :) My family (the girls and hubby) are quite adament that I stay put until this cough has cleared up completely. Where would I be without their caring attitude? Even my Mum comes around to make sure that I'm OK :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Good. You deserve to be pampered and spoiled for a bit...and let them ;) And besides, I'm sure TRT is enjoying taking care of you. After all, you will have to repay him, right? ;) :p

Good. You deserve to be pampered and spoiled for a bit...and let them ;) And besides, I'm sure TRT is enjoying taking care of you. After all, you will have to repay him, right? ;) :p

Mmm... yes, repayment it may seem to him ;)... but, the gift is there for me. And, if he does happen to come across this post... MY LOVE, please refrain from masturbation, I need lots and lots ;) :kiss:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi herMaster if you are out there... your place or mine? :)

grape_vine.gif

I am fairly certain I can write in any genre SIENNA - I've done several in which I had little or no personal experience (most, actually) but it just isn't a genre in which I will be comfortable. The company for which I work does publish gay mags, but I choose not to write for those.

There are a few categories that are going to trip me up - some just because of simple things, like not having a way to record an audio story.

BrettJ in Canada

I have decided to get back into writing fiction by way of writing fact, or collaboration. My diaries for instance. I have very little time these days, but always keep my diaries up to date. I suppose there is no competition for very short true-life erotica is there? :)

grape_vine.gif

I can't answer you on that SIENNA as I read so much less than I used to, due to time limitations. I should be working now but it's been a long day and I need to chill. I will be writing a fair bit though - no choice in the matter.

For now, I bid you all a good night - I am showered and clean but this room is chilly. I need to warm up and not have frozen feet.

BrettJ in Canada

I can't answer you on that SIENNA as I read so much less than I used to, due to time limitations. I should be working now but it's been a long day and I need to chill. I will be writing a fair bit though - no choice in the matter.

For now, I bid you all a good night - I am showered and clean but this room is chilly. I need to warm up and not have frozen feet.

BrettJ in Canada

Please take care Brett my love ((( hugggsss ))) :) :kiss: :heart:

grape_vine.gif

Mmm... yes, repayment it may seem to him ;)... but, the gift is there for me. And, if he does happen to come across this post... MY LOVE, please refrain from masturbation, I need lots and lots ;) :kiss:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi herMaster if you are out there... your place or mine? :)

grape_vine.gif

Gift, repayments... does it really matter what it's called as long as it's sweet? ;)

BrettJ in Canada

Sleep well :)

Gift, repayments... does it really matter what it's called as long as it's sweet? ;)

To be quite honest Breeze my love, I don't mind whether it is sweet, sour or very salty (even metallic). Depends, like us what we have been eating or drinking. Being a cumslut, which I confess, is all about the actual feel of it in your mouth, face or body. That warmth on your skin that turns nice and playfully sticky :) And, the swallowing. I just love that tingling sensation it leaves at the back of my throat after feeling that warm texture in my mouth.

Some women I know don't like it. But, after so many years indulging in the act, I can not resist it. It is my fetish and I feel I need to have it. And, the same with female cum, be it vaginal or the tasteless squirt/gush. But I love that amazing shared taste of sex that is produced in the vagina. Just irresistable and there for sharing so personally between two fem lovers :)

:kiss: :rose:

grape_vine.gif

((Sienna))

Hope your day is straing off well

xoxoxox

((( VIPER ))) :) :kiss: ...

At present I am awake for now :) The vodka and warm lemon juice has been keeping a chatter box (through the keyboard) and I will probably just instantly fall asleep when I get totally tipsy :)

How are you VIPER my love?

grape_vine.gif

((( VIPER ))) :) :kiss: ...

At present I am awake for now :) The vodka and warm lemon juice has been keeping a chatter box (through the keyboard) and I will probably just instantly fall asleep when I get totally tipsy :)

How are you VIPER my love?

grape_vine.gif

Im okay, have some family drama going on but nothing that we cant survive. :kiss:

Im okay, have some family drama going on but nothing that we cant survive. :kiss:

I think all families have dramas :) I just keep to my trusted and close relatives nearby and that seems to be atleast peaceful :)

Hope things sort themselves out soon VIPER :)

grape_vine.gif

I think all families have dramas :) I just keep to my trusted and close reatives nearby and that seems to be atleast peaceful :)

Hope things sort themselves out soon VIPER :)

grape_vine.gif

They Will.... *refills your drink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back