Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D Do it right and there will be enough for both of you ;)

grape_vine.gif

I rarely go up for seconds, but in this case I will make an exception

FLASHBACK...

Another nice way to be "played" with...

tumblr_m8xsqhQCiD1rnl5nao1_500.gif

I just love being fingered to a climax and it so so relaxing and intimate. Especially when you are in the mood for exchanging some really dirty talk between each other. Yes! I would say it is becoming a popular fetish of mine recently... one of the reasons is, I miss that shared masturbation that Jules and I used to get involved in.

grape_vine.gif

well miss Sie, you are a delectable wench and I'm sure there would be a line up of men and women that would love to talk nasty to you while fingering you to climax.

(gigantic winky smiles)

well miss Sie, you are a delectable wench and I'm sure there would be a line up of men and women that would love to talk nasty to you while fingering you to climax.

(gigantic winky smiles)

((( sagethorns ))) :kiss::)

Belive me, I have very active "Bartholin's", especially when I'm edging and being talked dirty to ;) Work that one out :)

grape_vine.gif

I've had 3/4 a bottle of wine and have to be at work by 6 tomorrow. That is WAY beyond my intellectual abilities.

Now you made me use google. I suck at biology. I alomost failed it twice in school.

I'm more of a feel guy ;)

FOR SHARING WITH OTHER LADIES:
And men too if they are interested...

My first ever climax (without going into age detail) actually scared me. It was a mix of extreme pleasure and surprise to see myself release. I am sure many girls know what I am describing here. When the climax did happen I thought I had peed myself, as the liquid squirted from my urethra and not my vagina. I watched in front of a mirror out of curiosity because I was investigating what was my hymen skin tag, which eventually broke away by itself months later during a monthly period.

Like myself, for those who had squirted for the very first time, it isn't easy to stop and so that instant thought that one is peeing until the tingling sensations lapse.

Before experiencing a climax, which is actually the peak of an orgasm or a series of multiple orgasms (hence the terms edging and riding) one gets wet by releasing sticky juices from inside and around the inner walls of the inner lip area. This causes wetness during arousal and the more you play, the more you get wet. I have personally noticed since my mid twenties that this wetness also becomes more creamier and I was told by my gynaecologist this was a result of being pregnant and the secretions on the Bartholin's getting richer in protein content.

Unfortunately, when we get older, some of us do literally "dry up", unable to produce lubrication or naturally self-clean ourselves sufficiently in that area (the Bartholin's provide a natural cleansing agent as well as lube).

So, remember this, we have two ways of getting wet. Getting aroused and riding our orgasms (from the vagina) and release of love juice from the urethra and if this release is extended by spasms, the muscles surrounding the bladder contract and yes... then we do pee. But, remember, urine is sterile when first released.

Hey Everybody! Just popping in as I am in the middle of working. Seriously need a break right now! Ugh! :(

Mr. Sage? How 'bout you share that wine? Please? ;):kiss:

(((SIENNA)))

worthy read and very interesting Sienna

((( Blu ))) :kiss::rose:

warl0ck my love, I am sure that information will help you to understand your wife a little more, if not herself also, when you are both being intimate in your own way. I do know lots of women shy away from these subjects unfortunately, but it is nature aftrerall.

:kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Sleep well, Sienna. :rose:

Oh, I'll always have somfin for you, dahhhhlin' hehe. :devil:

Been a long day, but I am good, thx...hoping your day is winding down for yah. :kiss:

Not quite yet. But I have to admit I am about ready to throw in the towel. This sucks. :(

I will tap dance for you BLU.

Tappity tap tap tap tappity tap tap tap - ta Dah!

Okay, Astaire I'm not and it loses something in the translation, but ...

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back