Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are one sexy lady and yes i know of glossop, its about 20 mins drive from me

Hi steri :) Welcome to the Erotic Thread. Yes, I know Sheffield very well indeed. I lived my childhood in Castleton and Sheffield was our main city centre shopping target. I still know friends there too. My Cousin is a nurse in the Royal Hallamshire :)

For those wondering why I am on so early in the day is, I am working. Only today I am working from home. Most of my data is stored at home which I need to calculate a few charts. Very complex. I will not go into all of that :)
:kiss::rose:

steri

Date of Birth:
July 30, 1972

Biography:
Im 5ft 8 medium build like to chat to the ladies on here general and dirty chat

Interests:
Football, Rugby, Walks, Chatting, Being horny and Dirty

Consultant Quality Manager

Hold on :D Do I know you personally steri? Your occupation matches mine :D

steri...

Hold on :D Do I know you personally steri? Your occupation matches mine :D

steri, please don't be shy. If we know each other and met each other then what I know of you is in confidence. On here you can forget about real life and let your fantasies run wild. If we meet again, I am perfectly able to keep LIT life out of real life. In other words YOU ARE SAFE with me on here.

If however you and I have been in any altercation recently due to our jobs. Then don't let that bother you. We can leave business out of things quite amicably on here. Lots of people now know me in real life. At this rate I'll be either famous or infamous :D

Please, stay and talk dirty if you must. I too like sex. Don't we all? ;)

May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

Susan Komen Foundation

080504Qtn.jpg

Cancer Research UK

Good morning Sienna, I hope you are having a great morning and enjoying some good conversation. :)

Hi RazingTrouble :) :kiss:

Yes, working mainly at present and thinking about dinner later. I desire a nice king prawn salad already prepared at the local market. I think I'm going to grab one or two for dinner this evening :)

How is your morning? :)

Hi RazingTrouble :) :kiss:

Yes, working mainly at present and thinking about dinner later. I desire a nice king prawn salad already prepared at the local market. I think I'm going to grab one or two for dinner this evening :)

How is your morning? :)

I saw that salad in the craving thread and commented that I want one too... Looks really good.

Actually, my morning is good, a little too quiet but good. I am off work until next Monday (paid) so I will get some good relaxing time in and some stuff done around the house that I have needed to do.
It's a very cool morning here today and the sun is out so I feel a good jog in the country is in order. What do you do for fun or to relax when you are off lit?

I saw that salad in the craving thread and commented that I want one too... Looks really good.

Actually, my morning is good, a little too quiet but good. I am off work until next Monday (paid) so I will get some good relaxing time in and some stuff done around the house that I have needed to do.
It's a very cool morning here today and the sun is out so I feel a good jog in the country is in order. What do you do for fun or to relax when you are off lit?

When I'm off work or LIT I look after my children and the usual domestic duties :) I often jog too. Regularly again on a Sunday and when spring comes next year I'll be adding jogging to my evening schedule again.

I make candles as well as write for my hobby :) It's very relaxing. I love writing. And regarding candle making, I love the essences I have created, some are really exotic.

When I'm off work or LIT I look after my children and the usual domestic duties :) I often jog too. Regularly again on a Sunday and when spring comes next year I'll be adding jogging to my evening schedule again.

I make candles as well as write for my hobby :) It's very relaxing. I love writing. And regarding candle making, I love the essences I have created, som are really exotic.

Kids... yes, that is always a duty around our house as well. They went from being watched all the time to running them all over the country and back for whatever event is happening. lol Always fun though.

We have tons of candles in our house and I love the smell of sandal wood burning (incense). I used to write quite a bit but with so much going on in life I don't get the concentration towards it. I keep thinking of making a blog that I can start a story on and just piece it together a little at a time and let it flow from whatever mood I have at that moment, but then I end up not doing it.

Last edited:
Kids... yes, that is always a duty around our house as well. They went from being watched all the time to running them all over the country and back for whatever event is happening. lol Always fun though.

We have tons of candles in our house and I love the smell of sandal wood burning (incense). I used to write quite a bit but with so much going on in life I don't get the concentration towards it. I keep thinking of making a blog that I can start a story on and just piece it together a little at a time and let it flow from whatever mood I have at that moment, but then I end up not doing it.

I know what you mean about not having a lot of time :) I have to "schedule" my life these days to fit everything in. The plus side is I don't need lots of sleep and 30 mins power napping does me great somtimes, like a full nights sleep.

I am working on a project at the moment helping people get to work on time :D
Incredible I know!! But, where I am working at the moment, they have a major problem with workers bad time keeping. Even managers come and go whenever they please. Things are improving I'm so pleased to say :)

I am working on a project at the moment helping people get to work on time :D
Incredible I know!! But, where I am working at the moment, they have a major problem with workers bad time keeping. Even managers come and go whenever they please. Things are improving I'm so pleased to say :)

We need you where I work... Most of the staff is late, leaving early or calling in sick all the time. I don't think we ever have a day when everyone shows up on time, stays through their shift or even shows up at all.

We need you where I work... Most of the staff is late, leaving early or calling in sick all the time. I don't think we ever have a day when everyone shows up on time, stays through their shift or even shows up at all.

Oooh :) Now that sounds like a good challenge for me ;) I think I could turn things around with some training sessions and on the tougher side... discipline :)

OK, I must go... school run coming up and shopping...

Take care RazingTrouble, please call in again ;) :kiss:

Leaving a trail of brushed kisses for your lips (whatever pair you choose :D), Sienna, I hope you're good :)

Sienna :kiss::rose:. I hope that you're having a productive day.

I absolutely love the lastest pictures, especially the one of your breasts :devil:. So gorgeous. Why am I always offline when the fun happens around here?

Sienna :kiss::rose:. I hope that you're having a productive day.
I absolutely love the lastest pictures, especially the one of your breasts :devil:. So gorgeous. Why am I always offline when the fun happens around here?
===================================================
Leaving a trail of brushed kisses for your lips (whatever pair you choose, Sienna, I hope you're good

Hi Sus :):kiss: & vibes :):kiss:

Productive more or less domestic wise I would say :) And, the breasts... well, they had been kissed and caressed quite a lot at the time ;)

TOTALLY JAZZ ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

Productive more or less domestic wise I would say :) And, the breasts... well, they had been kissed and caressed quite a lot at the time ;)

I'm glad to hear that it has been productive, and that your breasts received the attention which they deserved ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back