Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
For thomasinfi :) and those in search of more pics... here is a fun one from the first day we arrived. Completely forgot about this one because it was a "quick flash" in public at the market. I'm surprised it actually captured in full focus without being blurred :)

TRTartRobyn074_zpse0360e78.jpg

Thank you, it's the first time ever that someone has posted a pic for me.
I would like to massage your tits with baby oil.

For thomasinfi :) and those in search of more pics... here is a fun one from the first day we arrived. Completely forgot about this one because it was a "quick flash" in public at the market. I'm surprised it actually captured in full focus without being blurred :)

TRTartRobyn074_zpse0360e78.jpg

A new category on Lit...

Girl with the most perfect BOOBS

WINNER

SIENNA....HANDS OUT

If Ibiza had a picture of your Boobs on their travel poster...they could not handle the crowds!!!

Happy Weekend everyone

I saw this video and found it very hot and sexy so I thought I would share. I think you'll enjoy it SIenna and I hope everyone else enjoys it too.

Sensual Sex

tumblr_m4nn7s44KB1qaouczo1_500.jpg

============================================
Thank you, it's the first time ever that someone has posted a pic for me.
I would like to massage your tits with baby oil.
A new category on Lit...
Girl with the most perfect BOOBS
WINNER
SIENNA....HANDS OUT
If Ibiza had a picture of your Boobs on their travel poster...they could not handle the crowds!!!
HI Erotic Loungers :) :):kiss::rose:

I think warl0ck supplied an amicable image for my imagination to massage in baby oil, don't you think? :rolleyes:;)

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful movie twist :)
By the way, TRT says you had him and me in mind when picking that movie, minus his close shaved beard and a few pounds and years regarding the young buck... ;) :kiss:

(455)

Don't forget...

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

First Anniversary

25th September 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
September is the month of selected albums on Sienna's Music Thread
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LAST WEEK

TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

things are great here even if we are busy right now its a good busy at least.

That's cool :) We are continuing to relax here on our vacation. Been listening to BBC Radio One on the internet most of the day drinking (slowly) fresh cold orange juice with a half a shot of white rum in every glass full. Mmm... once it kicks in it makes you really chilled.

We noticed something this afternoon which stemmed from the movie that twist had shared. The girl in the movie is like me and the man... Mmm like TRT when he was younger. Thinking about it, TRT's recent haircut is close shaved head and beard because of the heat. And, I can't help thinking how much younger it makes him look? Or, is that mature? I can't decide? Anyhow, it's weird... and I'm sort of... tipsy, drunk, nicely pissed or as Lorraine would say... twatted. :D

:kiss::rose:

Do they really do this in Spain?:eek:

You bet they do ;) ... and I've done it with them... once upon a time :rolleyes:

(456)

Enjoy! :kiss::rose:

Good evening gorgeous Sienna, I trust you've had a great weekend, as always, and that the family are all well. :rose::kiss:

Saying hello to all from my brother's kitchen in Ottawa (technically Nepean) on a sunny (but chilly) Sunday afternoon.

So nice being portable these days.

BrettJ in Canada - the capital of Canada, actually

Saying hello to all from my brother's kitchen in Ottawa (technically Nepean) on a sunny (but chilly) Sunday afternoon.

So nice being portable these days.

BrettJ in Canada - the capital of Canada, actually

((( BrettJ ))) :):kiss:

Wish I could warm up your sunny afternoon with some of this hot humidity here :)

Thanks {{SIENNA}} and hugs back to you.

I wish you could as well. A bit of ... heat ... would be welcomed.

Our summer just seemed to stop right away and turn into fall. The trip here was a nightmare too, due to rain.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks {{SIENNA}} and hugs back to you.

I wish you could as well. A bit of ... heat ... would be welcomed.

Our summer just seemed to stop right away and turn into fall. The trip here was a nightmare too, due to rain.

BrettJ in Canada

Well, news amongst the locals here is we are due a heavy rainfall any time which will mark the "natural" end to summer. The temperature cools during the day, humidty drops right down and slowly towards winter the nights get very cold and windy (even snow has been reported here during winter).

:kiss::rose:

We had temperatures drop like a stone here over the past two weeks. Not fun. I have even had the heat on a few times. Good thing the cat has fur.

BrettJ in Canada

tumblr_m4nn7s44KB1qaouczo1_500.jpg

HI Erotic Loungers :) :):kiss::rose:

I think warl0ck supplied an amicable image for my imagination to massage in baby oil, don't you think? :rolleyes:;)

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful movie twist :)
By the way, TRT says you had him and me in mind when picking that movie, minus his close shaved beard and a few pounds and years regarding the young buck... ;) :kiss:

(455)

Hi Sienna

Love that pic - not too fond of COMPLETELY naked men but he's very nice

and the video is Avril and Tyler

I'm a little bit obsessed with him - have a look in my signature for lots of "pretties" lol

Hope you're having a nice holiday darling

Much Love x

We had temperatures drop like a stone here over the past two weeks. Not fun. I have even had the heat on a few times. Good thing the cat has fur.

BrettJ in Canada

I am told that the weather in the UK has worstened in parts to continual rain, cold nights and such, bringing on an early autumn. Just so sorry we had to leave the girls at home this year :( ... they have school and we needed a long break together in the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back