Shy Sexy Texan

Just dropping in to say hi and I hope you're enjoying this perfectly lovely Austin Monday.

Good Afternoon Kettle!! *BIG HUG*

Hope you had a great weekend!

It is the nicest day in months here! Hope you are enjoying it too :)

(Sorry I didn't respond to your PM yet - but I noticed you are in my "work neck of the woods" now!)

Just dropping in to say hi and I hope you're enjoying this perfectly lovely Austin Monday.

Whenever you need a good, relaxing lunch break, I have an awesome back deck to chill on :D

It is the nicest day in months here! Hope you are enjoying it too :)

(Sorry I didn't respond to your PM yet - but I noticed you are in my "work neck of the woods" now!)

Having found this thread some months after you started it and working through it, it's clear you've had some tough times over the last few months but I hope that it's given you some inner-belief in yourself as a result of you pushing yourself from your comfort zone. :) That's the way that we all develop as individuals and although it's sometimes hard to do, it's a very positive thing.

I also had to smile at the Skeletor Froome comment! So accurate! :D

I have actually grown up a lot since starting this thread - thank you for noticing. I've definitely had some positive experiences as of late that have given me a renewed faith in people and has given me a reason to put myself out thee again.

Haha yes, it's an accurate description...but clearly he was unstoppable in the TDF this years. Looks clearly don't matter in cycling :p

Having found this thread some months after you started it and working through it, it's clear you've had some tough times over the last few months but I hope that it's given you some inner-belief in yourself as a result of you pushing yourself from your comfort zone. :) That's the way that we all develop as individuals and although it's sometimes hard to do, it's a very positive thing.

I also had to smile at the Skeletor Froome comment! So accurate! :D

Hmmmm I wonder what kind of positive experiences you have been experiencing as of late :)

I'm glad they have given you renewed faith your beautiful and you deserve it

Fyi

If you some how manage to find me on Facebook - without my knowledge - and send me a request, I will deny it. This just seems too stalkerish and creepy for my comfort.

If you some how manage to find me on Facebook - without my knowledge - and send me a request, I will deny it. This just seems too stalkerish and creepy for my comfort.

eww, Not good.

Hopefully they can be blocked successfully. (Although some creeps may even find a way around that if they're sick enough)

Thanks Pot :) fingers-crossed
Long time, no talk... Hope you're doing well.

eww, Not good.

Hopefully they can be blocked successfully. (Although some creeps may even find a way around that if they're sick enough)

Stacy!!! Welcome back. Nice to see your beautiful smile again!!! :devil::kiss::rose:

Last edited:

LOL... who the fuck would do that?.. I mean really. That's VERY creepy.

^Agreed. I would never try to find anyone from here (or similar websites) on Facebook unless we'd actually become friends off-board. That's just far too weird.

So since you've popped up for the moment, how's life treating you these days, Stacy? :)

Life is ok. I can't complain too much. I will say that I miss certain people that I've met through this thread. There might be a lot of creepy guys out there, but there are some good guys worth knowing :\

^Agreed. I would never try to find anyone from here (or similar websites) on Facebook unless we'd actually become friends off-board. That's just far too weird.

So since you've popped up for the moment, how's life treating you these days, Stacy? :)

I'm sure there are!
Maybe I'll be around for a bit longer...but I tend to get burned everytime I let this place back in :\
Hope you're doing well Matt :)

Creepy women too lol...

Good to see you around if only for a bit, How have you been?

Matt

Life is pretty good, I get burned out too. There are very few threads I still follow. BUT you're one of the good ones :) So here I am lol

I'm sure there are!
Maybe I'll be around for a bit longer...but I tend to get burned everytime I let this place back in :\
Hope you're doing well Matt :)

Back