Shy Sexy Texan

I'm enjoying these lovely down-pours we're having - until I have to go out in them in bit... Then I'll be cursing mother nature :)

Sounds like a good excuse to come out here.:cool:

The mornings can be a bit "Crisp" but that just gives a good reason to stay in bed and lounge for awhile.:D

Despite running errands in the rain and being soaking wet when I arrived home...it was a pretty ok Friday :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekend!

Hope you're having a right fine Friday Ms. SL....

It was gross but we needed it...and its gorgeous today so I can't really complain :)

I'm not really a college sports fan - I know I should love the Horns like every other Austinite :p. I'm more of a NFL and NHL fan. My Steelers are sucking this year so there is nothing to cheer about on that front! (...not a word FinallyFree83!)

Rained here too... gross day, BUT my dawgs WON so life is good :)

Despite running errands in the rain and being soaking wet when I arrived home...it was a pretty ok Friday :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their weekend!

We got our first rain of the season here. It POURED for quite awhle, but it has stopped now. I just love the rain.

Take me there...

Attn: Future Husband (or any man who just wants to sweep me off my feet) ;)

Ireland use to be my dream vacation destination...but it has definitely been bumped to #2.....

Vacation rentals for viewing the Northern Lights, in Finland....so beautiful!

http://www.kakslauttanen.fi/en/

null_zps33a40cd6.jpg

null_zps673e7c0c.jpg

Ireland use to be my dream vacation destination...but it has definitely been bumped to #2.....

null_zps33a40cd6.jpg

null_zps673e7c0c.jpg

*Takes notes* Haha!
I've always wanted to see the aurora bealis.i had no idea that they had such amazing viewing sites though.

I've always wanted to see them as well. But I never imagined such a cool way of doing so. I found this link on Tumblr this morning. Tumblr is more than just sex blogs? Who knew?!? :)

Yep, count me in on a trip there... I would freaking LOVE that :)

*Takes notes* Haha!
I've always wanted to see the aurora bealis.i had no idea that they had such amazing viewing sites though.

null_zps33a40cd6.jpg

null_zps673e7c0c.jpg

Well Ireland is still MY number one.....and I hate cold weather, but anything for a beautiful, and incredible woman.

....Alright, Sounds like you're making a plan so all that's left is when.:cool:

I truly fail to comprehend why some excellent fellow has not already swept you off of your feet to carry you away.

Now I want a bedroom with a full 360 degree view. Doesn't have to be the northern lights, any nice vista will do.

When? Most likely "in my dreams".... I couldn't bring myself to look at prices :\

Well Ireland is still MY number one.....and I hate cold weather, but anything for a beautiful, and incredible woman.

....Alright, Sounds like you're making a plan so all that's left is when.:cool:

That's so very sweet of you to say. I think a lot of people here can relate to poor timing and fate being a bitch...

I truly fail to comprehend why some excellent fellow has not already swept you off of your feet to carry you away.

When? Most likely "in my dreams".... I couldn't bring myself to look at prices :\

LOL Yeah, Those are always fun to look at.:rolleyes:

I have a bit squirreled away for things, but I am more apt to use them for car and better housing at the moment.

.....Plus I don't even have a passport right now.

That's so very sweet of you to say. I think a lot of people here can relate to poor timing and fate being a bitch...

Yes, I will OFTEN say that Fate hates me, but Luck loves me. I get into a lot of weird situations that could go VERY wrong, but I seem to always come out without a scratch.:D

....Ofcourse I also have a Faire pin that says "I am Murphy's Law":eek:

wow

i just stumbles across this thread and am kicking myself for not finding it earlier. I love the way you tease the camera and how skilled you are as a photographer. I did just go through all 79 pages in reverse even though I kept saying I would just take a peek at more and stop. Thank you for posting and hope you still keep doing it even with the friend in your life.

Thank you for the encouraging words - Glad you enjoyed my thread :)

i just stumbles across this thread and am kicking myself for not finding it earlier. I love the way you tease the camera and how skilled you are as a photographer. I did just go through all 79 pages in reverse even though I kept saying I would just take a peek at more and stop. Thank you for posting and hope you still keep doing it even with the friend in your life.

Back