Shy Little Me

Glad you're back - I've been waiting to see more of you. The tattoo and the keys are very nice. Looking forward to seeing anything else you're willing to show us ;)

the new avi is nice it shows how perky you breast are, standing out like proud peacock. oh naughty me I said cock

Glad you're back - I've been waiting to see more of you. The tattoo and the keys are very nice. Looking forward to seeing anything else you're willing to show us ;)

im glad to be back too :)
nd thank you very much.

glad to see your back and looking as beautiful as ever hope to see more of your lovely pics hun very sexy

Just a heads up... i wont be on-on for a while.. just found out today that my cat is dying.. She has a tumor in her belly.. so im trying to spend as much time as i can with her, and keeping an eye on her.. she only has a few days left.. :( </3

Very very sorry to hear about your kitty :( I have three and if one of them was sick I'd be almost inconsolable. Hope to see you back soon but don't rush on account of us here on lit. And btw your pics are awesome, you're a very sexy woman!

so sorry to hear about your cat. having had several dogs that have passed on, i can tell you that nothing makes it easier, but you'll always have her memories to look back on and eventually you'll be able to smile again. :heart:

One of my cats died last year from a tumour. Was very unexpected for us, but she went downhill fast, and decided to put her asleep and end her suffering. Found out what was really going on after.

I'm really sorry you face a somewhat similar situation. It is never a good time when you lose something that has been so important to you for so long. Savour every moment you can, and keep the chin up as best you can.

Very very sorry to hear about your kitty :( I have three and if one of them was sick I'd be almost inconsolable. Hope to see you back soon but don't rush on account of us here on lit. And btw your pics are awesome, you're a very sexy woman!

so sorry to hear about your cat. having had several dogs that have passed on, i can tell you that nothing makes it easier, but you'll always have her memories to look back on and eventually you'll be able to smile again. :heart:

i live with my mom and she has 3 cats of her own, so my cat would make it 4.. we just had one of my moms cats pass away easter morning this year. that wasnt easy, and it still isnt. now a weak later and my cats dying.. </3
I seriously cant take it right now.. just knowing my cat is dying, is eating me up alone.. knowing she could pass any moment.. i can't handle that :'(
and thank you

One of my cats died last year from a tumour. Was very unexpected for us, but she went downhill fast, and decided to put her asleep and end her suffering. Found out what was really going on after.

I'm really sorry you face a somewhat similar situation. It is never a good time when you lose something that has been so important to you for so long. Savour every moment you can, and keep the chin up as best you can.

i keep breaking down, just knowing shes dying is eating me up.. the vet asked me what i wanted to do.. i told her i wanted to take her own to enjoy what days she has left.. she agreed that, that was a good idea. but now that shes home, i cant stand seeing her the way she is.. its killing me.. everything about her is killing me now.

Back