Shy Little Me

So.. I've tried uploading more pics. I've tried it twice now and for some reason.. there not loading or staying up.
Idk if it's because my data slowed or something else.
:/ I need wifi.

2. Idk why he doesnt. I've been to shy to ask him. Even more shy since it's pierced.
Do you go down on him? If so, it would be a fair exchange for him to do it to you, and if you stopped sucking him off he might quickly change his mind :D

Do you go down on him? If so, it would be a fair exchange for him to do it to you, and if you stopped sucking him off he might quickly change his mind :D

In shy to ask him.
Yea I try to, but he ends up having me stop because it tickles.
He said it's always tickled even before me.
So he don't like head.

Sorry!! Been having a lot of issues with my data plan and even WiFi at work. Finally got things okay atm.
I posted more pics of my piercings!
For all who don't have tumblr, I'm sorry .. I would just create an account to just view photos and stuff. I haven't found a site to use for pics like that.
P.s.- my chest is asymmetrical, so I'm extremely self conscious.

Sorry!! Been having a lot of issues with my data plan and even WiFi at work. Finally got things okay atm.
I posted more pics of my piercings!
For all who don't have tumblr, I'm sorry .. I would just create an account to just view photos and stuff. I haven't found a site to use for pics like that.
P.s.- my chest is asymmetrical, so I'm extremely self conscious.

Very nice! Damn... I'd love having my mouth all over you! I'd start with those yummy boobs of yours & work my way down to your pretty pink little pussy which I'd lick clean & make orgasm. Your boobs & pussy look so fucking yummy 😈

Very nice! Damn... I'd love having my mouth all over you! I'd start with those yummy boobs of yours & work my way down to your pretty pink little pussy which I'd lick clean & make orgasm. Your boobs & pussy look so fucking yummy 😈

Oh my gosh! I'm blushing hardcore!
I honestly blushed the hardest at the end. I don't ever hear about my chest being "yummy" or anything in general.
I'm glad you like everything tho! :)

Oh my gosh! I'm blushing hardcore!
I honestly blushed the hardest at the end. I don't ever hear about my chest being "yummy" or anything in general.
I'm glad you like everything tho! :)

Well thank you for sharing. I definitely cannot get enough & need to see more of you cutie.

find a new b/f

He's really sensitive there cause he's not circumsized. So it makes him squirm cause it tickles. I'm okay with that. I normally ask before hand, I just wish he liked going down on me.
I'm really self conscious about anyone being down there in general.

Tits, Tats, Piercings, and other Shy Shit.

I haven't rit any stories yet so here's a story for ya sweets.:)

You really are a sexy sweetheart.:heart: We were just warned to only post photos with permission unless our own thread, or something like that. So I'm guessing we have permission to stick a few pictures of my ugly old wife right here! Yes we also have that too big photo problem. The real problem is later I did resize but the unsized and the sized are sort of mixed. And since I already posted most of her tattoo photos I can't legally add those anymore. My organization ain't well organized!
Danged, can't find many of Dollie's unposted tattoos so I'll just toss in a regular untattooed tit photo. . :eek:

She had............HAD as in ain't got em no mo!:eek: My wife had very large nipple rings. She'd change to barbells and some times a nipple shield held with a barbell. She's moody and changes shit according to where she is going or who she wants to tease. Damned old slut!:rolleyes:

She also had HAD one pussy lip ring and two ear rings in each ear. Plus one dangly thingie in her belly button. The pussy thing was also one of those hangy down dangly thingies. I'm real good at descriptions. Don't dare ask her bra size. It could take a book.;)
After her nipples got the rings yanked out over and over there are no more protruding nipples left to repierce. Yea I'm sure it hurt. But it's her fault she let them damned old horny bikers feel her tits!

So after a few guys almost yanked her lower lip off she removed all but that dadburned belly button ring thing dangly!

Now the tittoos or tattoos: Dollie's wanted a few small tittie tats forever. I am her boss! Yea like that's true! Anyway I caved in to all her whinnin. Actually she gave me sex so I'd take her to a biker friend for a few tats.
Tats are like tater chips. She had to have more than one. So she got two birds just above her right nipple and a rose on her fat butt cheek. Later a wreath around her belly button.
A year later I took her back to get those touched up and color added. Too much sun on nude beaches. At that time she got a life sized humming bird on the left tittie. I joked she'd have to get some honeybees on her honeypot if I took her for the left tit tat.
Well that old slut can't take a joke. She got five honeybees down there and wanted a sixth closer to the honypot. The young tattoo dude talked her out of it. She still wishes she'd gotten bee number six.

Even more, since her nipples were no longer there and the areolas small and pale she decided large brown tattooed nipples would be kool. Actually they are and she's been showing all her tattoos everywhere she can.
As you know bikers, Sailors, and little old ladies love showing their tattoos. We'd go to a bar and someone would see part of a tittie bird tat and show their tattoos. Not only men, women like showing their tattoos too. So Dollie would display her tattoos proudly with no shame. Shameless hussy!:cattail:

So there in a nut shell is Dollie's tattoo and piecing tale.:rose:

Attachments

• 100_1771.jpg
    100_1771.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Birdie Boobs.jpg
    Birdie Boobs.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Life is Short Dollie nips.jpg
    Life is Short Dollie nips.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
Amen to that:devil:

Back