Shy Little Me

ok question!!!

.. now that you seen a full body pic.. opinions on getting my belly button pierced??

I love the new photos and I hope we see more (preferably with less on :) ). However, I don't think you should get your bully button pierced. Personally they just don't do much for me one way or another.

ok question!!!

.. now that you seen a full body pic.. opinions on getting my belly button pierced??

i'm not a fan of piercings and tattoos, i probably have a different view on pain than other people might. actually there's only a limited number of body piercings i condone and i have the exact tool to do it right here.

that being said, a navel piercing is one of the few other than the ear lobes i find attractive

Its your body , and its pretty trendy right now , just if you do it make sure its heals correctly

Ouch... hes not sexually attracted to me.. he kept loosing it today...
So we have no chance ever...
I feel worthless nd uglier than ever..

You're quite beautiful. Many of us, myself included, think so. Sometimes you meet a jerk that will use you then abuse you. It happens to everyone. However, just because one person doesn't find you attractive doesn't make you ugly. Many guys and gals here salivate over your beauty and think that guy is an idiot for not seeing how wonderful you are.

You're quite beautiful. Many of us, myself included, think so. Sometimes you meet a jerk that will use you then abuse you. It happens to everyone. However, just because one person doesn't find you attractive doesn't make you ugly. Many guys and gals here salivate over your beauty and think that guy is an idiot for not seeing how wonderful you are.

Thank you. . Nd this isn't the first time this has happened to me. . My one ex of 1 1/2 years. . Lostitall the time cause of my body. He told me flat out.
They get me for sex.. Then leave. . I've had 13 guys now. . I'm not happy. .
I thought I looked ok.. Now I feel ugly. . No self confidence again. .

Thank you. . Nd this isn't the first time this has happened to me. . My one ex of 1 1/2 years. . Lostitall the time cause of my body. He told me flat out.
They get me for sex.. Then leave. . I've had 13 guys now. . I'm not happy. .
I thought I looked ok.. Now I feel ugly. . No self confidence again. .

Your super gorgeous any guy in his right mind would enjoy having you in his bed

Ouch... hes not sexually attracted to me.. he kept loosing it today...
So we have no chance ever...
I feel worthless nd uglier than ever..
I will say that there are other reasons a man might not be able to keep it up - stress, pressure to perform, having cum recently, age, etc. It might have nothing to do with you. Don't put it on yourself.

Even if it is because of the way he thinks of you, that's also his problem, not yours. The fact that you've had other guys, including long-term relationships, and that there are guys here drooling over your body, shows that even if one man doesn't find you attractive, there are others who do.

I suggest you try not to sweat it (yeah, I know, easier said than done). If he's still interested he'll want to try again. You could always give him a blow job or hand job if he can't keep it up for intercourse. Remember - he should still be willing to do something for you, even if he can't cum!.

If he's not interested in trying again, then he was a jerk.

Best wishes.

I will say that there are other reasons a man might not be able to keep it up - stress, pressure to perform, having cum recently, age, etc. It might have nothing to do with you. Don't put it on yourself.

Even if it is because of the way he thinks of you, that's also his problem, not yours. The fact that you've had other guys, including long-term relationships, and that there are guys here drooling over your body, shows that even if one man doesn't find you attractive, there are others who do.

I suggest you try not to sweat it (yeah, I know, easier said than done). If he's still interested he'll want to try again. You could always give him a blow job or hand job if he can't keep it up for intercourse. Remember - he should still be willing to do something for you, even if he can't cum!.

If he's not interested in trying again, then he was a jerk.

Best wishes.

He's not interested anymore. . He told me last night he can't give me what I need or deserve. .
Nd when I saw him yesterday.. He was rock hard. . Till he tried to fuck me. . I think his size had to do with it nd he won't say it is. He's small nd I'm a bigger girl..
I kept giving him hand nd blow jobs but as soon as we would have sex he would lose it again. .

... guys like me on here. . But when it comes to being in person. . They don't. Nobody likes me in person. .

If that guy can't keep it up its his own fault. Their aint nothing wrong with yr body and besides yr very sexy..

sorry i havent been on in a while. just been busy with work.
sorry yall, i havent take any new pics either.
i might actually go through my.. (yes go through) collection of pics of me ;)
been naughty since i was 16 haha!!

Back