Shy BBW First Time

Thank you all for the private Birthday Wishes already. :kiss:Still several hours away in my neck of the woods, but it has made me smile. Turning 42 has been a somewhat emotional transition but I think I have found a new way to express myself. :devil:

I just came back from an early birthday dinner and had a smile on my face thinking about you all. (of course you can't see it in this photo at all ) but I figured I still will share bits and pieces of me.

:rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Thank you all for the private Birthday Wishes already. :kiss:Still several hours away in my neck of the woods, but it has made me smile. Turning 42 has been a somewhat emotional transition but I think I have found a new way to express myself. :devil:

I just came back from an early birthday dinner and had a smile on my face thinking about you all. (of course you can't see it in this photo at all ) but I figured I still will share bits and pieces of me.

Happy birthday sweetie. 42 looks very good on you. :rose::kiss:

Very beautiful

Since I was changing out of my dress I thought ... why not. :kiss: Also since I didn't wear underwear this was the only thing I was going to take a pic of :D It takes a lot to reign these "girls" in. hehe

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (20).jpg
    FullSizeRender (20).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
Happiest of birthdays to a naughty sexy woman ! ;) :devil: The thought of a woman like you without underwear on definitely arouses the senses....among other things.... hehehe

Love your teasing attitude and posts ms_me !!

You look very lovely in that dress. I can't wait to see more of you.

Since I was changing out of my dress I thought ... why not. :kiss: Also since I didn't wear underwear this was the only thing I was going to take a pic of :D It takes a lot to reign these "girls" in. hehe

I would love to help you control your girls!:kiss:

As nice as your girls are, it's a shame I couldn't see your lack of underwear. :devil:

You're adorable, my dear. Plush and built for ultimate comfort. Great skin. Looking forward to everything you want to share.

It's officially my birthday and since I am single and no one close to help celebrate, I guess I have to be left to my own devices :devil:

Happy early Saturday!(4 am here)

Attachments

• On my own.jpg
    On my own.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
It's officially my birthday and since I am single and no one close to help celebrate, I guess I have to be left to my own devices :devil:

Happy, happy birthday to you!! I wish you a day filled with all the pleasures your sexy heart desires!!

:kiss::rose::rose::kiss:

Back from my morning at the spa. I am now all relaxed and primped up for my pre birthday dinner. But I thought I would stop by before heading off and add a photo from the spa. (after my chocolate indulgence body scrub)

So glad you did. :heart: I now have some impure thoughts running through my head.

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you had a great time. :kiss:

Free the ms_me_kiss_me two!!!!:D:devil:

This is so freaking hot!!!! I love watching a woman do this.

Back