Shy BBW First Time

Well since I felt very inspired this early morning.. and before I finally head to bed (it is 4:30 am here) I thought I would thank you all by posting one last photo for today.

Welcome, beautiful one! It is a shame society is so biased and skinny-centric - I believe you are simply gorgeous! Love your offerings thus far and truly look forward to more as you get comfortable and come to realize there are those of us who appreciate a real woman's body. You are delectable and your pics are so erotic and arousing I know I'll have difficulty concentrating on anything but you all day. Thanks for sharing....stunning! Encore, encore!!

Welcome, beautiful one! It is a shame society is so biased and skinny-centric - I believe you are simply gorgeous! Love your offerings thus far and truly look forward to more as you get comfortable and come to realize there are those of us who appreciate a real woman's body. You are delectable and your pics are so erotic and arousing I know I'll have difficulty concentrating on anything but you all day. Thanks for sharing....stunning! Encore, encore!!

:kiss: thank you for the very kind words... it is so nice to hear

Wow! your beautiful very beautiful more pictures please :)

.... and since I already have this on my profile I hope it is okay to place it here ;) Now I really have to go to sleep :D See you all later this afternoon.

:kiss:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
.... and since I already have this on my profile I hope it is okay to place it here ;) Now I really have to go to sleep :D See you all later this afternoon.

Oh wow! I love when a woman can do this. Instant erection.

Thank you very much for sharing. What you've shown of your body is wonderful. I hope you continue to feel comfortable in sharing your pictures whenever you're aroused and naked. Lol. ;)

Oh my, not only do you have a great body from what I'm seeing you have a beautiful face. Will look forward to all you share.

Hello everyone.

This is my first time taking a step out of my comfort zone so please be kind. If you are not into BBW and I mean true BBW (not skinny with a few extra pounds) then this will not be a thread you will like. I take no offense because I believe the bigger the girl the more passionate they are. (again I am a little bias on this ) ;)

I am 5'4 with a bust size of 48DDD

Deep breath... here we go :kiss:

Very hot and sexy:kiss:

I'm glad you've had a good experience. I hope it helps give you more confidence, here and in real life :)

Back from my morning at the spa. I am now all relaxed and primped up for my pre birthday dinner. But I thought I would stop by before heading off and add a photo from the spa. (after my chocolate indulgence body scrub)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    FullSizeRender (15).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi, and wow. You are sooo sexy. Beautiful smile, amazing breasts, hot body.... Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. I know how nervous u must be, but how exciting it can be too. I hope youre have fun ;):heart:

Back from my morning at the spa. I am now all relaxed and primped up for my pre birthday dinner. But I thought I would stop by before heading off and add a photo from the spa. (after my chocolate indulgence body scrub)

I do love chocolate;)

Hi, and wow. You are sooo sexy. Beautiful smile, amazing breasts, hot body.... Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. I know how nervous u must be, but how exciting it can be too. I hope youre have fun ;):heart:

:kiss: Thank you ! oh I am still nervous about posting but I have to say that I am having fun doing it. You gents are making it very fun. :rose:

Lovely!--;):rose:

So very sexy! :kiss:

Back