Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh! Two TDs in two days. :eek: That's best 12 points I've seen scored in a long time. :D What are your plans for the extra points Lady Dreamer? :kiss: Who am I kidding, with legs like that you're going to put one between the uprights (and then some lucky duck will return the favor ;) :devil:).

Cheers :kiss:

beautiful! you are just so lovely

Thank you, hon. :eek:

Absolutely gorgeous!

You're very kind..

Welll Hello again TD! Nice to see you looking so fine!

Hello again, Doc. And thank you..

Oh, goodie. I have lots to offer. ;)

*bites*

Mmm...harder.

Hot damn, my Monday just got a lot better. Fabulous, all of it.

Thanks, hon. :eek:

Oh! Two TDs in two days. :eek: That's best 12 points I've seen scored in a long time. :D What are your plans for the extra points Lady Dreamer? :kiss: Who am I kidding, with legs like that you're going to put one between the uprights (and then some lucky duck will return the favor ;) :devil:).

*laughs* Dear Rogue, I plan to save the points up so I can buy a new vibrator. ;) And that probably caught you off guard... lol

*laughs* Dear Rogue, I plan to save the points up so I can buy a new vibrator. ;) And that probably caught you off guard... lol

That surprised me a bit TD :kiss: but then wondering how you broke the one you're replacing pushed the surprise aside with some HD mental images (that included a *crack* when it broke). ;) :devil:

Was out picking blueberries today and just thought Id take a little rest up here in the remote northern wilderness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 0
Was out picking blueberries today and just thought Id take a little rest up here in the remote northern wilderness.

Picking blueberries looks like a real fun exercise in your part of the world, especially the resting part :)

And now I need to subscribe to this thread … some fine looking women out there in Lit land! :)

Just a little reading...

Attachments

• 20180807_135802_20180808142730444.jpg
    20180807_135802_20180808142730444.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Just a little reading...
That is the kind of reading that will ultimately lead to a book cast upon the floor, pages askew, while the former holder of the book - also brought down to the floor - moans with satisfaction to the man whose mouth is caressing her thighs, labia and clit ...

So, in other words .. nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back