Sexy voice

Well, I haven't met him in real life yet, but I did make a pretty good friend a while ago by writing him a note to tell him I loved his voice and had a bit of a crush on it. :)

As a female British expat in the States, I hear this a lot from American guys, I have to work hard not to roll my eyes anymore!

But here’s the funny part, after many years here, I now find male British accents pretty sexy!! So I actually kind of get the men here finding mine sexy lol!

Bizarre 🙄

Last edited:
Yes. Voice. Major turn-on.

And scent.

And not being a dick.

Intelligence, humor, integrity, compassion, creativity, a passion for learning.

Affection.

Excellent communication skills.

A great smile is good, too.

There are some days that a man's voice alone is enough to make me cum. Okay, most days. Fine, I confess, every day, all the time, a nice voice sends me over the edge! And I find a lot of male voices sexy - accents are fun to try to pinpoint, and if a man says "I'm going to cum," then forget about it! Slays me.

Totally different for me with women's voices though. I only find certain women's voices sexy and they are usually deeper and more raspy.

As a female British expat in the States, I hear this a lot from American guys, I have to work hard not to roll my eyes anymore!

But here’s the funny part, after many years here, I now find male British accents pretty sexy!! So I actually kind of get the men here finding mine sexy lol!

Bizarre 🙄

That is pretty strange :)

But now I want to send you a voice recording, lol.

(Most of those in the link in my signature have long since expired, but the audioboo one is still extant)

Last edited:
There are some days that a man's voice alone is enough to make me cum. Okay, most days. Fine, I confess, every day, all the time, a nice voice sends me over the edge! And I find a lot of male voices sexy - accents are fun to try to pinpoint, and if a man says "I'm going to cum," then forget about it! Slays me.

Totally different for me with women's voices though. I only find certain women's voices sexy and they are usually deeper and more raspy.

I love that phrase "I am going to cum" from just about any
Woman that I am intimate with. If her voice is sexy that is
a big bonus!

ES

Years ago when I was in my 20s I got one of those cold Advertising calls. I don't remember what
she was Advertising but it was in the Evening and her voice got me VERY HORNY. Of course back
then I was horny all the time. Anyway, I couldn't believe how turned on her voice got me. I had to convince her to meet. To my surprise, after about 30 min of talk, she agreed.

When we met, I was pleasantly surprised. She was very beautiful but we had little in common, so
nothing ever happened. She was very vanilla and not into sex outside of marriage to name a few things. Still it was great meeting her.

ES

Expect sultry AI voices designed to make you cum... and then spend money for more.

As an audiophile, voices are one of the most erotic tools a man has in my opinion. Add into the mix a great personality, sensuality and some dirty talk and it's a formula for , well........:eek:. Erotic audio authors that are good are what they do are a huge turn on for me. Their storytelling mixed with their natural sensuality is a huge bonus.

I have heard some voices and decided not to find out what they looked like as I got to know them. I just did not want the physical fantasy bubble to burst so to speak. Plus I knew that in reality we lived too far away to make anything of it.

I do adore certain accents. ;):heart::heart:

I found this article in a two-year-old copy of the New Yorker. It's by David Remnick and it's about a conversation he and Suzanne Vega had about Leonard Cohen:

Once, after Cohen and Vega became friendly, he called and asked her to visit him at his hotel. They met out by the pool. He asked if she wanted to hear his latest song.

“And as I listened to him recite this song—it was a long one—I watched as one woman after another, all in bikinis, arranged themselves on beach chairs behind Leonard,” Vega recalled. “After he finished reciting, I said to Leonard, ‘Have you noticed these women in bikinis arranging themselves here?’ And completely deadpan, without glancing around, Leonard said, ‘It works every time.’ ”

It’s not just your imagination

From Psychology Today, by Madeleine A Fugère Ph.D.

Is a Sexy Voice More Attractive Than a Pretty Face?
... and why it may be more important for you than for your partner.

Posted Apr 02, 2016

What makes a voice sexy and attractive to you? As you might expect, women find lower-pitched voices more masculine and attractive. Men’s lower voices are associated with higher levels of testosterone (Simmons, Peters, & Rhodes, 2011). In contrast, men prefer women with higher-pitched voices. Women with higher-pitched voices are perceived to be younger—as well as thinner (Collins & Missing, 2003).

Hearing an appealing voice can heighten our feelings of attraction.

The association between vocal and physical attractiveness.

Vocal attractiveness may serve as an important cue to physical attractiveness. People independently perceive both men and women with more appealing voices as having more attractive faces (Collins & Missing, 2003; Saxton, Caryl, & Roberts, 2006). Similarly, both men and women judged as having attractive voices are also more symmetrical (facial and body symmetry are both linked to physical attractiveness, see Hughes, Harrison, & Gallup, 2002). People also perceive Individuals rated as having more attractive voices to have more pleasing personalities (Zuckerman, Miyake, & Hodgins, 1991).

The upside to having a sexy voice—and the downside to having a partner with a sexy voice.

Both men and women with attractive voices tend to have sex earlier and to have more sex partners overall (Gallup & Frederick, 2010). These sexual advantages may be due to their vocal attractiveness or to their associated physical attractiveness. Similarly, men who speak with less frequency variation (more monotone) and use more dominant language also report having more sexual partners (Hodges-Simeon, Gaulin, & Puts, 2010). Although a sexy voice may heighten our initial attraction to a partner, both men and women with attractive voices are more likely to be sexually unfaithful (Gallup & Frederick, 2010). Individuals with sexy voices may therefore make better short-term rather than long-term partners.

How to make your own voice sexier.

The strategy you may want to use might depend upon whether you are looking for a partner or are already in a relationship. Research shows that women speak in a higher voice pitch when speaking to an attractive stranger (Fraccaro et al., 2011). These researchers speculated that “speaking with higher voice pitch to men that they find particularly attractive may function to increase women’s attractiveness to preferred potential mates” (p. 64). However, when men and women spoke to their current relationship partners over the telephone, men tended to speak in a higher-pitched voice while women spoke in a lower-pitched voice. These authors speculated that men and women might try to match their partner’s vocal pitch when talking to one another (Farley, Hughes, & LaFayette, 2013).

Women seem to be more successful at trying to make their voices sound more attractive than men (Hughes et al., 2014). In a study, however, men were able to make their voices sound more confident, which may indirectly make them more attractive to women. When trying to sound sexy, both men and women slowed their speech. Further, although men generally prefer women with naturally higher voices, when trying to sound sexy, women actually lowered their voice pitch and increased their vocal hoarseness (Hughes et al., 2014).

Even when you’re not particularly trying to convey romantic interest, others can infer romantic interest from your voice (Farley et al., 2013). Observers accurately guessed whether men and women were talking to a friend or a romantic partner, even when only hearing the short phrase “how are you?” These observers also rated men’s and women’s voices as more pleasant, sexier, and exhibiting more romantic interest when individuals were speaking with their romantic partners rather than their same-sex friends.

Which is more important, vocal or physical attractiveness?

The effects of vocal attractiveness can actually be stronger than the effects of physical attractiveness when each dimension appears alone (Zuckerman et al., 1991). So if you only hear someone’s voice, the effects of vocal attractiveness will be more pronounced than if you meet in person and experience both vocal and visual information simultaneously (Zuckerman et al., 1991). Interestingly, Zuckerman also notes that both visual and vocal attractiveness are particularly important when forming first impressions, and that perceptions of both visual and vocal attractiveness become more positive when we know one another better.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...604/is-sexy-voice-more-attractive-pretty-face

I said to Leonard, ‘Have you noticed these women in bikinis arranging themselves here?’ And completely deadpan, without glancing around, Leonard said, ‘It works every time.’ ”

All I can say is that it worked every time with me.

I have to admit that I've been thinking about voices ever since I saw this thread. My voice is very deep and I've been told by women on more than a few occasions that they love my voice. Never dawned on me that some of the reactions expressed on here would be a possible result. I'd have pursued the issue.

I have had two women, especially, over the years that I absolutely love talking with over the phone. They could read me the phone book and get me turned on by the way they speak. It really is a very personal phenomenon and I would say that the voice is a greater attraction to me than the physical appearance in those cases. Their physical appearance, nice to begin with, is greatly enhanced when I hear them speak!

MMMMMM .....voices are so sexy ! and am a sucker for a man with a sexy deep voice who can carry on a good conversation. A few years ago i met a guy ( in a group chat with mutual friends ) we ended up talking on the phone and things led us having phone sex one night. We have yet to meet( due to distance ) but do induge in some hot phone sex

I've had women leave messages on my phone about how sexy my deep voice is. It's very flattering

I love a woman with a sexy voice. But the actual words and how they are said are important too.

ES

I do find that certain women’s voices are very arousing. I like a little deeper slightly raspy voice. I often picture what the woman would look like. I have be disappointed, a couple time not. Still love to listen to the voices.

I recently had some phone conversations with ex-flames I hadn't seen or talked to in thirty years or more. It surprised me to hear that their voices were just as sexy as ever ... Jane Fonda sexy, a silky purr.

Back