Sexy dad his pic help needed

CliimaxForYou

Sexual Explorer
Middle aged male here with dad bod. Hoping the women here can give some feedback on how to take a few sexy selfies? I’d like to have a few pics to share, but have a hard time imagining a guy with a dad bod being considered sexy in a selfie. Sexy can be a state of mind. But how do you capture that in a selfie? Help please? Suggestions?

Middle aged male here with dad bod. Hoping the women here can give some feedback on how to take a few sexy selfies? I’d like to have a few pics to share, but have a hard time imagining a guy with a dad bod being considered sexy in a selfie. Sexy can be a state of mind. But how do you capture that in a selfie? Help please? Suggestions?
Try posting in the Personals section.

hmmmmm. Honestly I feel like my main advice is to try to follow basic tips/tricks for taking good photos of yourself in general? I know a liiiiittle bit about that stuff so I’ll try to outline some pointers:

Use your phone’s main camera (not the one facing you when you’re tapping on the screen)

camera distance and shot angle: ideally, prop your phone somewhere to get the pic, or at least hold your phone as far away from you as possible. you want your phone to be slightly above you (just a bit above eyeline!)

Posture: pull your shoulders back, make sure you’re not slouching

Lighting, lighting, lighting! Integrate natural lighting if at all possible, or try to use warmer light sources if you can. Also, Ideally your light source(s) shouldn’t be directly overtop of you, cause then it’s gonna cast harsh shadows. Having the light source behind the camera, so you’re kinda facing into the light, is peachy.

Composition: Ever hear of the rule of thirds? The quick explanation is to imagine taking an image and dividing it into 9 equal parts by drawing a tic-tac-toe grid overtop it. you want to line stuff up in your shot so that the features you want the most focus on fall along those grid lines or, better yet, where those grid lines intersect. I recommend looking up some examples—a bit of attention to composition can make your pics look so much better.

idk, hopefully some of that can be marginally helpful.

Oh, maybe another thing? This is more speaking to my own experience in failing to feel sexy lol, but I wanna put it out there: sexy doesn’t have to mean stoic and serious! Sexy can be happy, goofy, etc. you don’t have to keep a straight face if that feels unnatural for you.

Back