Sexxxy Lit Men With Facial Hair

NO.

you do not get bonus points. auburn Munky fur does not qualify as ginger human hair. nice try.

you get points deducted for being on my thread in the first place.

now get out, and don't come back unless you come with like, a metric tonne of dark chocolate. and a hillside of wildflowers. and a swimming pool's worth of raspberry sweet tea. and some Nutella. yeah....Nutella.

now fuck off, Munky boy. don't you make me use the Words Of Death on you. I mean it.

:cool:

Here I was enraptured by your smile, when you threaten to use the words of death. Now I am scared to say anything or else bring down the wrath of Wild_Honey upon me.

OMG! It's Billy Joel!

SHhhhhhhhh!

Actually this is true. When I went to get my Louisiana drivers license. After the lady took my picture she kept looking at the picture and looking at me. I thought maybe I had done something wrong. Finally she said "you look like Billy Joel's twin" She then proceeded to get most everyone in the office to come look and back her up. It was kind of embarrassing. I told them that though I may resemble him, I did not have his money, talent, or time so could I please get my license and go.

NO.

you do not get bonus points. auburn Munky fur does not qualify as ginger human hair. nice try.

you get points deducted for being on my thread in the first place.

now get out, and don't come back unless you come with like, a metric tonne of dark chocolate. and a hillside of wildflowers. and a swimming pool's worth of raspberry sweet tea. and some Nutella. yeah....Nutella.

now fuck off, Munky boy. don't you make me use the Words Of Death on you. I mean it.

I bring a barrel of Nutella and a bucketful of chuckles.

Nicely done. :)

There is definitely someone missing on this thread!!!!!
Calling Slinger......

Stop making me laugh. I hate you.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover!!!

Where's my flowers, dammit?

psst! Don't forget the choc'lits. Stand up for you rights sister! No sweets, means no sugar!! Hmph!
:crosses arms and nods decisively:

psst! Don't forget the choc'lits. Stand up for you rights sister! No sweets, means no sugar!! Hmph!
:crosses arms and nods decisively:

Good point. And none of the cheap shit either. Godiva or better or no sugar.

would somebody please tell me how the fuck this turned in to the "Flirt With Wild Honey" thread??? :confused:

'cause i'm just here for the man-fur, dudes!! :rolleyes:

eta: oh, Breezy--whew! thanks for dropping by!! :D

would somebody please tell me how the fuck this turned in to the "Flirt With Wild Honey" thread??? :confused:

oh come on, you know you love the attention :p

I was never able to grow a good beard but sported a goatee off and on for the past 15 years and had the sideburns since the mid-90s. Here are the most recent two I have...one with my hair combed and the other well...

without even looking at the pics, i'm gonna just go ahead and say it....

YESSSSSSS. ;):rose:

Let's not let the facts confuse the issue! :nods:

I was never able to grow a good beard but sported a goatee off and on for the past 15 years and had the sideburns since the mid-90s. Here are the most recent two I have...one with my hair combed and the other well...

Very nice!

oh come on, you know you love the attention :p

Shhh, I think she is playing hard to get... don't tell them she is pretty easy! LOL ;)

Love ya Honey! :D

Back