I’m a Litster who…

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
Inspired by a post by Silk Princess, let’s break the ice and learn about each other! From everyday stuff to what makes you unique, tell us something about you.

I’m a Litster who…

I am a book hoarder. This hardly makes me unique, I know. My to read list gets longer and longer and I continue to purchase books by authors I love and books that sound great, but my attention span is now more of the podcast variety. I aspire to get back to reading. I loved it so much. Maybe a New Year’s Resolution. Maybe.

Great idea for a thread! Thanks SP & TPH :)

I'm a Litster who likes to always be learning something new. Currently I'm trying to learn German because it's a fun & pretty logical language. I mean, the word for Mayor is Bürgermeister :D

I’m a Litster who loves to write, both silly verses and stories. Though I love interacting with people, I tend to fly under the radar here, avoiding drama as much as I possibly can.

I am a litster who just can’t seem to put this place down.

But I’ve made many good friends here.

I'm a Litster who tries to always see the best in people.
I also frequently fall short of my own expectations.

I'm also a Litster who really enjoys a comfy couch, a hot cup of coffee, and a good movie.

I’m a Litster who likes to talk about almost anything (no politics or religion). I am friendly, honest, sarcastic, witty and lovable. I laugh a lot and like to bring smiles into people’s days. I am fiercely protective of my close friends. I use nearly every swear word daily. If I think you are being a cunt I will say so but if I think you have done something meaningful, I will praise you for it. I am a total slut on the boards but I don’t do dirty talk in PM. A little flirting and innuendo is ok but don’t expect more than that. It is likely that I will send you drunken voice messages at some point and it is possible that there will be voice of an angel singing involved.

The door is always open if you want to chat.

I'm a litster whose been here for a long time. Not many new people know who I am but those that do know who I am remember when lit was a place to have fun and still be respectful of others and just enjoy our little hideaway.

IALW pretty much flies under the radar here unless I trip over someone. My work histories are diverse as are my hobbies. But overall, I’m not charismatic, bite my tongue, sometimes unsuccessfully to not comment, make mistakes, apologize when warranted, and don’t hold grudges.

I’m also a Litster who likes meeting new people & generally answers all *thoughtful* DMs (though it might take a couple of days). And one who was very shy and nervous when I first started here, so I understand how intimidating it can be.

I’m a Litster who has been on such an incredible roller coaster of a journey since I first joined. This place has seen me through a divorce, grief, a great love, a heart shattering breakup, self discovery, amazing friendships, another love and subsequent marriage, more awesome friendships (including a lustful one that I cherish), and I’m still here.

I'm a Litster who's been on Lit for around 10 years. Well, except for leaving for 2 years and returning under a new profile. :) Still have a few friends I talk to that I knew under my old profile.

I'm a Lister who enjoys all three parts of Lit: stories, forum, chat.

I am a Litster who recently completed an exhausting, leap-of-faith move to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I am a Litster that considers Lit to be a small, private oasis to enjoy and not get wrapped up in the onslaught of drama that pops up from time to time. I just don't have time to put up and wade through that kind of stuff.

Besides, I'm just here to ....read the articles..:cool:

I am a Litster who recently completed an exhausting, leap-of-faith move to an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I am a Litster that considers Lit to be a small, private oasis to enjoy and not get wrapped up in the onslaught of drama that pops up from time to time. I just don't have time to put up and wade through that kind of stuff.

Besides, I'm just here to ....read the articles..:cool:

:heart:

I have a lot of interesting "articles" I could share with you :D :cattail:

I’m a Litster who has been on such an incredible roller coaster of a journey since I first joined. This place has seen me through a divorce, grief, a great love, a heart shattering breakup, self discovery, amazing friendships, another love and subsequent marriage, more awesome friendships (including a lustful one that I cherish), and I’m still here.

I'm a Litster who looks forward to reading the book 🙂

I'm a Litster who has been around about 16 years, a couple of small breaks and name changes (no alts though), who likes intelligent banter, but recognizes that mature and married white male doesn't exactly light the neon.

But I am a Litster who is happy with the folks I've gotten to know and accepting each for what they are comfortable sharing.

I am also a Litster who is a homebrewer and craft beer nerd.

Back