Sexxxy Lit Men With Facial Hair

would somebody please tell me how the fuck this turned in to the "Flirt With Wild Honey" thread??? :confused:

'cause i'm just here for the man-fur, dudes!! :rolleyes:

eta: oh, Breezy--whew! thanks for dropping by!! :D

If you do not allow me to flirt, I can not make you swoon. That would be no fun.

oh come on, you know you love the attention :p

I don't, actually.

the two times I was given surprise birthday parties, I bawled my head off both times. I truly despise being the center of attention, and I have no idea how it keeps happening here at Lit, 'cause up until now, i'd been pretty successful at avoiding it IRL.

*shrugs*

Well, unfortunately, when munky is around that happens often, I know from past experience. :rolleyes:

But I like your facial hair Throbbs! :D

I'm afraid that I contributed to the off-trackedness, by following the Billy Joel route:eek:

Thanks.:)

reminds me of the end interjection on that Ke$ha song... "Your Love Is My Drug"....where she says "I like your beard"

would somebody please tell me how the fuck this turned in to the "Flirt With Wild Honey" thread??? :confused:

'cause i'm just here for the man-fur, dudes!! :rolleyes:

eta: oh, Breezy--whew! thanks for dropping by!! :D

pfft.
Then you mustn't be perky yorself, and better take your Av and profile pics down.
attractiveness attracts flirtation.:rolleyes::)

psst! Don't forget the choc'lits. Stand up for you rights sister! No sweets, means no sugar!! Hmph!
:crosses arms and nods decisively:

Good point. And none of the cheap shit either. Godiva or better or no sugar.

I hereby appoint you two as my wingmen. good job, fellas. :kiss::kiss:

incidentally,

MUNKY AND I ARE >>>NOT<<< IN A RELATIONSHIP. of any kind. the end.

i'm trying to get rid of the little freak!!! *sigh*

pfft.
Then you mustn't be perky yorself, and better take your Av and profile pics down.
attractiveness attracts flirtation.:rolleyes::)

What he said! ;)

Honey, you are so nice that the men can't help but flirt with you!! You are a great person and if you don't want attention tough shit, cause you will be getting it!! I will make sure you get over your shyness because you deserve to be flirted with and given attention! :kiss:

incidentally,

MUNKY AND I ARE >>>NOT<<< IN A RELATIONSHIP. of any kind. the end.

i'm trying to get rid of the little freak!!! *sigh*

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks";)

Honey and Munky sittin' in a tree!
K
I
S
S
I, N,G!
1st comes LUV
The comes marriage
The comes a honey-munky in a baby carriage!:D

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks";)

Honey and Munky sittin' in a tree!
K
I
S
S
I, N,G!
1st comes LUV
The comes marriage
The comes a honey-munky in a baby carriage!:D

LOL it is a good thing you are sexy and have facial hair or she may smack you! ;)

What he said! ;)

Honey, you are so nice that the men can't help but flirt with you!! You are a great person and if you don't want attention tough shit, cause you will be getting it!! I will make sure you get over your shyness because you deserve to be flirted with and given attention! :kiss:

You are right. She is attractive, has a great smile, has a quick wit, and is a good conversationalist. What's not to like? Why would a man not want to flirt with a woman like that?

LOL it is a good thing you are sexy and have facial hair or she may smack you! ;)

HAhahahhaaaa! virtual smacks have no effect on me, especially from a woman who has no interest in me.:D

But thanks for the positive opinion :D

fine. go find someone with some facial hair and make them post here. flirt, catch me, wash, rinse, repeat.

how's that for a plan? ;)

The only problem is the catching you. I can fulfill the other requirements, but I don't know where to find you. Though once I get you washed and rinsed I doubt I repeat it for a few hours.

holy crap, I've created a monster. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

*slinks away in hopes of dropping off the first page.....*

Obviously my contribution is my avatar lol. I get hit on more with it then without so I'm keeping it :)

I was never able to grow a good beard but sported a goatee off and on for the past 15 years and had the sideburns since the mid-90s. Here are the most recent two I have...one with my hair combed and the other well...

Very nice! I do like facial hair.

(Only on men, though :D)

Back