Series cover art commission?

firmbutgentle

Verbiage and bondage
Hello all -- I'm working on my first series and I'd like to commission someone to create some good cover art. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee if someone would be willing to work with me a bit on creating something that would truly illustrate what I'm working on.

(And yes, I've tried the various AI generators and public domain sites, but haven't found anything all tht suitable -- at best maybe something that might be usable with cropping/editing/stylizing.)

thanks much, all you visual people
<3
fbg

Hello all -- I'm working on my first series and I'd like to commission someone to create some good cover art. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee if someone would be willing to work with me a bit on creating something that would truly illustrate what I'm working on.

(And yes, I've tried the various AI generators and public domain sites, but haven't found anything all tht suitable -- at best maybe something that might be usable with cropping/editing/stylizing.)

<3
fbg
Animation major here! I'm down DM For details!

<3
fbg
Im an artist working in digital, in several styles, I also do traditional illustration in ink, watercolor, acrylic paints...your choice. I have years of freelance experience and am comfortable working directly with a client. Im also familiar with entire worlds of kink and fetish, so thats no problem to illustrate. If you'd like to talk, let me know :)

I have a photo shoot with a female model coming up. Maybe I can get a nice provocative shot for your cover?

Back