Seducing son-in-law

hot pic

you look absolutely delectable, and i am suddenly regretting not being one of your sons in law. ;)

tantric

mother in law

Hi All
I woke up one hot summer morning to find my mother in law standing at the end of the bed playing with herself.

she ran out when she seen I was awake but later we talked and it turned out she had looked into my room and I had kicked off the blankets and had an erection
she had been single for 5 years and just fouind the site of me exciting.
we never had intercourse but after that we use to play games and masterbate each other we had lots of fun with just touching and feeling and talked about the things she had never tried.
I have now been seperated from my wife for 12 months but still talk to the mother in law and after reading some of your incounters with in laws I don't feel so bad about what I have done. or what I might now try to do

If you were able to seduce your son in law then their marriage is probaly in trouble anyways so go ahaed and enjoy until the divorce or jerry springer what veer comes first

Yes mother-in-law it may have been easy for you to seduce your son-in-laws but tell me if it is so easy why not look your daughters in the eyes and tell them what you did to them since you are so proud of it.

You keep boasting about it so go to your daughters look them in the eye and say I fucked your husband to prove I could seduce a younger man. Ask them how much they love Mommy then.

Ok mother-in-law I have to ask. Why do you hate your daughters so much? What in the name of god could your own children possibly have done to deserve what you did to them?

I mean you do realize that everyone knows you don't give a damn about your daughters right?

Re: My picture

mother_in_law said:
Ladybird now you know why it was easy for me to seduce my sin-in-laws. ----------------MOM

Nope... I have no idea.

I guess they have no morals either.

Wow,What a Hottie you must be

I say that with the most respect, You being a Mother in law and all.

I would have sex with a mother in law do you have an availably ?

However your case happened I am sure it could not happen for a lot of people because the world if full of some butt ugly mother in laws.

Given the opportunity and the right situation I might be able to do the very same thing you did, But what do I know I am male and all most always Horny.

I did have some great sex with an aunt more than once and a few cousins but they were ready for it,LOL.

My posting may not help you but after reading the one from the preacher I had to say something.

You just don't know what you will do till it happens to you.

Wow, I am right you are a Hottie,I just took a look at your Pic,
Poor guy never had a chance.

Last edited:
I am not a preacher

I love sex and freely admit it. I am also not against sex. I was just giving a daughters side of this. You may not like it but I am a daughter if my opinion is so bad why doesn't she tell her daughters and have them post theirs instead?

While Hatara speaks from a daughters point of view, I speak from a mothers.

I have a daughter. She is married. I love her, there is no way I would hurt her. I'm her mother..

Having sex with her husband would devistate her.

Thats what you are doing to your daughters.

You are thinking about yourself and your own needs, no one elses. I can't respect anyone who does that.

You desired your son-in-law so you went after not one but both of them. Do you have grandchildren? Did it ever cross your pea sized brain that by intentionally setting out to seduce your son-in-laws the risk you were taking was not only that of destroying your childs marriage but also of closing off any relations between yourself and your grandchildren.

I don't care if the situation was either I have sex with my son-in-law or I do without sex forever, there is no way in hell I would do that and risk losing my entire family. Its not that important

If what you seek is sex with a younger man I have several phone numbers you are welcome to. Wear your short skirt to a college bar, put an ad in the newspaper, tackle the paper boy anything but destroy so many lives for a quick fuck.

Dawn

Ouch..................

:eek:

Not going to get into this but you have your opinions Sweety.

:kiss: s Dawn

Re: Ouch..................

Quisath said:
:eek:
Not going to get into this but you have your opinions Sweety.
:kiss: s Dawn

Its okay hon, if you post something like this you need to be prepared for those who will look at it from the other side. Due to divorce my son has lost connection with one set of grandparents and I know how that effected him. Sometimes as a parent you have to place what you want on hold for the benefit of the child.

The other side of it is that we have no way of knowing if this is some nut case male getting his jollies by making up a bunch of crap just to see what he can get people to confess to. Its a bulletin board not the 6:00 news. If she did it she has to live with and with any possible repercussions. I only stated my opinion and I stand by it.

Dawn

Not to beat a dead horse, but...

Mother-in-law,
I was just wondering how this has affected you. You didn't tell how the men you had sex with responded to the situation. Were they very secretive? Was it just a one-night-stand situation? You probably know that guys view sex very differently that girls, but did they have serious reasons for fucking you or was it totally a casual thing with them. I guess I am more into the over-all picture and emotions of the situation. Like georgia-girl said, so many men out there that are longing for a good fuck like you to come their way! And you are a real looker in my eyes! Please, don't hurt anyone with this, even if it is just a fetish reaction.
Lots of love to you...Just very curious!:heart: :kiss:

just wondering if mother-in-laws daugters might be members of lit and see the pic what a surprise they would would get lol

To hatara and Ladybird(?)

I'm about 80% sure that this is just a public fantasy.

That picture sure does look the part though!

Topher said:
I'm about 80% sure that this is just a public fantasy.

That picture sure does look the part though!

I think you're probably right about the fantasy Topher. I just reacted to a sick scenario.

As for the pic looking the part... you're right again.. 100% tramp!

You are lovely looking lady and will have no difficulty seducing younger men. This begs the question about why your sons-in-law. You got the older one, then the 20 yrs od one and then wanted 18 yrs old neighbor. Your taste is getting younger all the time. I am pretty liberal in my aproach to sex but some of your antics made me wince. You don't give any explanations as to why men married to your daughters when you could have started with the 18 yrs old hunky boy next door. It is not fair; an older women wields enormous power on a young man. I know, I was seduced by an older woman in my teens and part of my sexual manias where due to what she did to me at a very young age. Why don't you get a younger man and have a steady relationship, even an open one. Give your life a sense of normalcy. The forbidden fruit is fun only once. I am starting to wonder if you are real.
Care to explain why a pretty woman, young-looking and all, is doing all this at a very high risk?

pyramider

The answer to your question is easy!! Have you ever done something wrong and got away with it. What kind of rush did you feel? The hunt for forbidden fruit makes my heart pound so hard you can not believe it. As for being real , there are people on these boards that have meet me. Just because I am living life and your home with your dummy in your hand don't put me down.
MOM

Re: pyramider

mother_in_law said:
Have you ever done something wrong and got away with it. What kind of rush did you feel? MOM

So you do know the difference between right and wrong, and even acknowledge that what you did WAS wrong.

I still think it's kind of sad that you got your rush at your daughters expense.

MOM

I was not putting you down, just wanted to know your motives. You do it for the thrill but the risk is too high. I am not always home with my dummy in my hand and you don't have to get abusive for no reason other than I wondered about you.
As for geting away with things the answer is yes but sometimes the getting away part was hard to live with.
I was not aware that if I did not approve of all your actions will get you angry and I apologize, but I still can not approve of all this.

Fantasy vs. reality

Some of my favorite stories here at Lit do involve young men having sex with their mothers-in-law. I even wrote one of my own, Seductive Cindy. However, this does not mean I advocate such behavior in real life. As others have mentioned before, the risk of your affairs being discovered is high, & I might add that it would get even higher if one of the guys got you pregnant. In real life, if you got pregnant by your son-in-law, your daughter would divorce him & vow no further contact with either of you. It's fine just to have fantasies about such things, just so they stay fantasies & you can keep them separate from the real world.

Fantasy vs. Real World...

R M Roxinger is very straight up there!
A lot of fun goes on here at Lit. but we are careful to keep it just fun online. The real world has so many dire consequences to inappropiate behaivors that it is soooo not worth screwing around with people-harming behaivor. I think I can speak for most of the members who have posted on this thread when I say that we do care about your situation, and hope it has not cost you or those involved any major grief or pain. Come join us with a great fantasy and act out your desires here with us. You can pretend that I am your son-n-law and fuck me. I would love to have cyber sex with you. PM me with you most lude suggestions. You can even hope to imbarise me. (Sorry if not spelled right)

Anyway do it here with us. We care.
Lots of lust to you...:kiss: :heart: :devil: :p

Re: Fantasy vs. Real World...

zetacon4 said:
Anyway do it here with us. We care.

Nope, sorry.. I don't.

I have no time for people who not only exercise this type of behavour, but then brag about it on the internet for all to see.

I don't care... except for the daughters involved... the true victims here.

Back