Seduced or teased by Mother-in-law????

SIL

A very long time ago, my BIL's wife hit on me at a dance that the whole family was attending. She was about 28 and I was then around 24. She was fairly attractive and had super nice tits and a shaved pussy. I asked her why she picked me instead of others in the family and she replied that she had talked it over with her girlfriend and they both agreed that I looked like I fooled around. I ended up meeting her later that week and the result was a 2 year fling that was incredibly hot. She ended up inviting her girlfriend over during a few of our rendevous and we would fuck and suck the night away. She loved to eat her girlfriend's twat while I took her from the rear. She always said the reason she got so bold was that my BIL never fucked her. He would rather go in the bathroom, read Penhouse and wack off. My BIL died a couple of years into our relationship and she moved away to Alaska. That was the end of it. She is often in my thoughts.;) ;) ;)

Before she was my MIL

Before I was married, I attended a new years eve party at a my college roomies home. It seemed to be an innocent family party. Children, aunts, uncles etc. When the ball dropped, Charly's aunt Phylis was close by and and gave me a gentle kiss to welcome in the new year. Her light touch and perfume awakened my senses though I read nothing into the kiss. Eventually the children and older people went to bed and the die hards remained to welcome in the sunrise of new year. In that early morning haze, I wondered off to an empty bed in the attic of this three story Victorian home. Just as I was dozing off, I realized that someone had joined me in my retreat. Not able to put two thoughts together, I drifted off to sleep. An unsually bright January 1st sun awoke me and I realized that a firm set of thighs had spooned their way into my reality. As my eyes adjusted, I was suprised to find Aunt Phylis had crawled in to my bed without her clothes and was pressing hard againt me. At 18, I was unable to resist the wonderful sensation and we spent the day unaware of the rest of the world. It was the most incredible sex, I had experienced to date. Later that evening, I returned to school with a smile on my face and new confidence in my walk.
Soon after I met the love of my life and within a few months we met her parents. As it should be obvious by now, Phylis was the mother of the love of my life. She handled the first meeting much better than I, but when marriage became inevitable, Phylis was the one who became irrational. Unable to stop the inevitable, Phylis eventually gave in and I married her daughter in 1977. For twenty four years we communicated as in laws. Then as happens, tragedy struck. My father in law, Peter died suddenly of a heart attack and Phylis was left alone. Since then, she has turned to me for comfort and for the life of me, I am unable to resist her. i fear only for what she has planned for tomorrow and at the same time can not wait to find what tomorrow has in store.

M-I-L

My mother in law has offered to me many times that she would like to please me any way she could.................I keep saying no thanks. I have ask my wife doesnt your mom and dad have sex any more, her response is her dad cant get it up any more and her mom has no interest in sex. I think she has no interest in him.
She is 64 and I am 36. She is not very pretty and a bit over weight. But I may consider a little oral pleasure. Dont know any suggestions?

Mom,
My MIL once asked jokingly if I'd like to see the results of her tit job.
That was 1997, but I still cum violently thinking about it...

I'm 37, have never had an older woman per se, but it is one of my hottest fantasies. I'm gonna blow a load just knowing you're reading this and soliciting mature-fuck stories...

My mother in-law cought me fucking her daughter in her living room, she had come in from the garage and we did not her or see her untill we changed positions from pussy to ass. I was working my cock in to her daughters as when she said this I've got to see. We kept on now that we had a audience It made us both hornyer. My wife said please fuck me hard.I want my mother to know I can handel your big cock in both my holes. I started working up steam and my mother-inlaw had strip ped and was rubbing her pussy and rubbing her nipples with her other hand. She asked her daughter if she could have some of me when we were through. My wife said sure mom try him out, I was one happy man. I got to take a shower after cumming in my wifes ass with her and she was suprised to see that I never lost my erection all 9 inches were just trobing to fuck her. We came out of the bathroom to find my wife masterbating in the recliner. My mother-inlaw sucked my cock for about 5 minuets then she said she wanted it from behind dogie style. I was happy to do it. I flooded her with my cum. I went to get a drink when I retnurned my mother had my wifes vibrator in her ass she said she was getting streched for me to fuck her asshole. I did but that will be a nother story my wife has been sucking my cock for the last few minutes and we are going to go fuck now. Best of luck to you Nicky9

Last edited:
my wife mother-MIL

MY wife mother came to stay with us about six months ago. It was my birthday weekend The first week she stayed. My wife alway give me anal sex for my birthday. My wife is 26 and her mother is 46 with a great body. My wife love to tease me with she ass. She'll but baby oil between her ass cheeks, and she knows the scent of the baby oil between her ass drives me wild all I can think about is butt fucking her. We all went out for dinner and drinks for my birthday. I was smelling the baby oil betwwen my wife ass cheeks all night long. I kept telling my wife how great she smelt. She would look at me then wink and smile. I knew her ass was mind to night. Well my wife had one to many drink that evening, and by the time we got home she was only ready for sleeping off all the drinks she had. So I put her to bed and came down to the living room to find my MIL in the living room having a glass of wine. MY MIL had on a white robe with her hair wrapped up in a towel. She asked "did you get your birthady gift" That's when I got the scent of baby oil coming from my wife mother ass. My cock got so hard right away. I told her no she (my wife) fell off to sleep. She looked at me and said " what wrong with you"? I couldn't help myself I said "it's the scent coming from you". You smell great. She said "it's only baby oil I used after my shower". Then she notice my hard on and said "you need a drink" baby oil made your wife father act the same way he loved it on me. Then she walked over to me put her hand in her robe pocket and pulled out a bottle of baby oil and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY as she pulled up her robe exposing her ass to me. She pulled her ass cheeks apart looked over her shoulder and said "take your time it's your birhtday". I fucked her ass good for about an hour. Then when to bed with my wife who awoke and said "sorry honey here my ass take your time it's your birthday" so I fucked her ass too that night. The next morning I watched them walk around the kitchen making breakfast and my cock got hard again and they both notice and give me a little wink and a smile.

Story of fucking my mother-inlaw

I told you all earlier I would write about fucking my mother-inlaw
When they picked me up from the airport on my return from Nam my mother-inlaw said I was the man of the house now that she was divorced. I arrived at the airport to be greated by my wife, her little sister and my mother-inlaw. We loaded my duffel bag in the back behind the sofa bed in the van. My mother-inlaw tell's her other daughter to drive.She says there have been some changes at the house now that she was divorced. She said that I and her daughter would use the master
bedroom as our room. She also said that I would be allowed to fuck any of the women in the house. But right now she wanted to see me fuck my wife like I havent had any pussy in years.I was sure enough horny. My wife and I start makeing out and we soon wind up on the back sofabed in the back of the van completely nude. I start fucking my wife and fuck' her for a good 20 min., before I pull out and and let her drink it down her throat.I stay hard and my mother-inlaw say's it's her turn.She wants to suck me for a little makeing me as hard as a rock.She says she wants it up her asshole and to fuck her hard so my balls pound her clit and she cums super hard.I fuck her and fondle her big tits and we fuck for over 30 min before I flood her ass with my cum.She suprises me by turning around and sucks my cock clean. Then she takes a shot of jack Daniels
and says that she will relive her other daughter to come back and get her pussy streched by my big cock.My wifes sister is no virgin and takes my cock with out any problems. This time i last alot longer almost an hour and we fucked in 3 positions.I empty my load inn her pussy and her mother askes my wife if she wants some more. My wife says she'll wait till we get home so she comes back tom the sofa bed and says she wants me to make her fell like a virgin again and fuck her pussy from behind.I am only to happy to do this. We start fucking and I am pounding away and she's cumming every 30 or 40 secs and is saying oh my oh my gos that feels so damn good, why couldn't
fuck me the way you do, I love the way it feels and the control you have overt cumming to soon.Well we lived with my mother-inlaw for 6 years and out of thoses 6 I must have fucked her 1500 times and my wife about 1700 and little sister about 800 times because she found a good man and they were Wed with me walking her down the isle.But when ever I got home before my wife my mother-inlaw would fuck me or suck me as soon as I walked in the door.Some days I would find her on the sofa watching a prono and masterbating waiting for me.I had a great relationship with my mother-inlaw. She would always by me clothes or colonge.When she did remarry she told me we would have one last week together and unless her man got out of line I would have to respect there relationship. I have untill her death just 2 years ago.But While I was the breadd winner in that , I was king and loved it.Thanks Nicky9

mother_in_law said:
I have had many requests to start a new thread. I would love to hear from men that have been seduced or teased by their mother-in-laws. Tell me your true stories of things your mother-in -law has done. The things that are taboo.------------------------------------------MOM

I look forward to reading such a thread if it is created. However, from the mother-in-laws I know, no way. :D

Future Mother in-law

My future mother in law came over to stay with us a couple of weeks ago and when my Fiancé went to work my future mother in law came into my room with nothing on but a skimpy black thong, she threw the covers off me pulled down my pajamas and started sucking my cock, then she bent over and I did her doggy style, I was so excited I came almost instantly so I dropped my load on her asshole and she then proceeded to finger her ass with my hot steamy cum. I proceeded by going down and sucking her dripping pussy until she came. It was a great day, I can't wait for the next vist because I will surely be taking off of work!

Shared a J with my MIL

I have had quite the lust for my MIL for the past couple years. My wife and I joke about it, but that's all. I often think of her while masturbating and read all the MIL stories posted here. My MIL have had some very explicit discussions about sex in the past that have left me with quite the hard-on and I would like to think that she is wet. My wife is bi-sexual and we have been with 6 women. We have also had another man and my wife has had very detailed conversations with my MIL about these. My MIL specifically asked for details. Her husband is a good provider but a terrible husband. I don't want a relationship with her, just sex. My FIL have had a few j's in the past and he admitted that my MIL smoked quite a bit. Last weekend my FIL and I settled into his Jacuzzi after a day of chipping at his house. My wife left and no sooner did she pull out of the driveway my FIL asked if I wanted a few drags, he went and rolled one while he was gone I presume he spoke to my MIL. After he returned with the j he lit it and out came my MIL. She settled in and had a few drags. We were just a few feet from each other and I had a raging hard-on. My FIL even asked her how she felt getting high with her SIL. After she decided to leave she even hinted she would go inside and take her top off for us to view. She teased a little, but never turned the lights on for us to see. Later after I was changing I had the chance to burry my nose in the crotch of her suite and though there was the pungent scent of chlorine I also could smell her and got yet another hard-on. I am sure nothing will happen, but man is fun to think about it!

Lost virginity

not to my mother in law, but to the mom of a girlfriend I made when I was visiting in Philly at age 14; the mom's name was Saki, and she was an earthy, robust, sensual brunette, about 35 years old, who flirted and liked being outrageous. We were at a New Year's Eve Party at the Warwick Hotel in Phila. and she and I ended up alone together just after midnight, kissing and fondling each other--and she took me to my room where she proceeded to teach me all kinds of delicious sexual things, told me what a woman wants, and guided me through about 2 hours of wonderful carnal knowledge. She went down on me ravenously the first time (telling me to lay back enjoy, she wanted to get the fast one out of the way), and enthusiastically sucked my pulsing erection dry; then she taught me how to tease and caress her nipples, and also how to reciprocate the wonderful oral, telling me how to kiss and lick her clit until she began cumming in return... and her lusty cries of release told me that I was a good student! I must have cum 4 times as we caressed and fondled and licked and sucked and made love, and she came over and over during that wonderful night. The most I had done before that was French kiss one girl, and fumble around trying to feel her breasts.
Saki, with her experience and appetite, gave me tremendous confidence and helped me understand what a woman wants, and I have been forever grateful to her for her lust, her patience, and her incredibly luscious body, which was full, lush, and curvaceous, and which I can picture in my mind to this day, 36 years later. I often wonder what became of her, and although I have had many more lessons in the subtlety of feminine desires, many things that Saki told me that night have served me well over the years

Back