Secrets of Draenor - A World of Warcraft Roleplay (closed)

Harlid waved as he stopped his thrusting.

"Shall I stop my love, have you had enough?"

He grinned at her.

"I told you not to worry, the Darkspear have my back. They would not let anything happen, not to me or to you."

He thrust hard a few more times.

"I think we should get some rest, we will need it for tomorrow."

He let his cock slide from her as he laid back on the soft bedding. He sighed as he opened his arms for her.

"Come Kerra, keep me warm."

He said with a smile.

Kerralynn noticed that there wasn't anyone around so she laid back with him. Everything was safe for now.

She laid her head on his chest as she rested with him, hearing his heartbeat against her ear.

She dozed off to sleep laying against him. Her body was wanting more of him, but right now they did need the rest.

Come morning, she opened her eyes and looked up at his face.

"My sleeping hero," she said with a smile as she moved her hand up to his hair. As she looked to him, she felt a tear come to her eye. She might have to stand trial for treason, but would Vol'jin really hear her out? Hear out her story and how it was for love? How he had saved her life? What was she to do?

The tear dropped to the mat beneath them as she looked to him. "I don't want to go," she whispered as she teared up.

He put a hand to her wrist and he looked into her eyes.

"You will go no where, not with out me. I need you, you are what is keeping me alive Kerra."

He smiled as he said this. He put his arms around her and held her tightly.

"Why do you wish to leave me now? What will you get out of it? Do you wish to hurt me, do you wish to kill me? I will march into Horde territory to show you how much I love you."

He grinned at her.

She gasped as he reached up to grab her wrist, looking deep into her eyes.

As he said his words, she looked to him, tears still falling down her rosy cheeks.

"No no, I don't want to leave you. I don't want to lose you either. I know how fiendish and evil the Horde can be. I told you before that I was taken from the Sin'Dorei in Eastern Kingdoms. Taken from my family when I was young to serve in the Horde. I've been raised to hate all Alliance, but I don't hate you. I love you. I don't ever want to lose you, Harlid.."

She laid her head against him as she cried quietly. "Please don't go to Orgrimmar. I'll go. I just want to protect you. That way if I have to run, I'll have someone waiting for me."

She reached up to caress his face. That's when they were interrupted by a Troll coming to the tent. "There be da Horde here. Harlid, my boy, come wit me. Young miss, stay dere.." I looked to Harlid.

He looked to the troll tribesman and nodded.

"Kerra, don't go. You don't have to go."

He put his pants on and than his shirt. Buckling his belt and bandolier on. What could he do? He could not upset the balance here. He knew the rules.

He went to kiss his lover.

"I will stop them. You just need to get them out of the village. Don't let them port. I cannot fight them here."

He pleaded with her. He walked out of the tent and walked with the troll.

"Tell the chief I love her and I plan on stopping them. She won't be seeing the gates of org."

He took a few things from his pouch. He needed help, or would he be able to do this alone?

Kerralynn watched as Harlid continued on to encounter the Horde that had come here. Had they finally caught up with her?

She stuck her head out the tent entrance and looked to the side. There were a few Troll guards here watching the tent, to keep her safe.

"Miss, stay dere. Da chief told Jum'bah so.." the one Troll that was taller than all the rest said.

She nodded and sat back in the tent. She hoped everything would be okay with Harlid.

She closed her eyes and reached into her pouch pulling out a small summoning stone. She summoned her armored wolf who was shocked to have been summoned in such close quarters.

"It's okay, Armorsworn. Please, just comfort me.." she pleaded with her pet. The armored wolf nuzzled up against her neck as she laid back, the pet standing guard over her with one paw in her hand.

Harlid shook his head as he walked with the Chief.

"Chief, I will not let them take her to Org, I will not. I know of the peace treaty here, but if they take her to Org, Vol'jin will execute her, she did nothing wrong at all."

He shook his head as the Chief thought about what to do. The Chief looked to him "Harlid mon, I canot brek da trety, not fou you, or fou aneyone!"

Harlid looked at him and sighed. "They are here for her now! Please lend me a portal than, there has to be a mage here, a neutral mage, someone that can portal me."

The chief looked to him. "Portal to were mon?" Harlid looked to him. "A portal to... shit... fuck... can you do Stormwind?"

The chief looked to him, shocked he would want to go there. "Re, yu crazy mon? She is wanted..." Harlid looked to him. He shook his head. "I will figure it out Chief, please..."

He than ran away from the Chief and he just watched. Harlid sprinted and got back to the tent, he saw the Horde forces coming, he got there first.

"Kera! Take my hand, we got to go!"

He pulled out a "Wyrmhole Generator" and he activated it.

"Do not let go of my hand!"

He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and held it as they were ripped through a portal. He opened his eyes and felt the cold chill of winter, he looked around and saw they were IceCrown.

"Oh... its freakin cold!"

He hugged onto Kerra than.

"We are in Icecrown now, we will be safe here for awhile."

Kerralynn looked around as she waited for Harlid to come back. It made no sense as to why they would still be trying to pursue her, but she had committed treason so it was all making sense now.

She heard the battle wolves moving through the forest surrounding the tent. She pulled out her crossbow and aimed it at the tent entrance.

Her beloved Armorsworn was standing at the ready for anyone that might come to harm his master. His jowl was crooked, teeth bared as he sat there waiting for her command.

She heard someone coming and that's when she pulled back to fire. She stopped herself and her armored wolf to look at her beloved as he poked his head in the door.

She put her arms around him and held on. "I thought you weren't coming ba----ahhhh!!" she tried to speak before he pulled her into a Wyrmhole.

She closed her eyes as they were pulled through the teleport.

When she opened her eyes again, she looked around only to see nothing but snow.

When he said they were in Icecrown, she gasped.

"Northrend! We teleported to Northrend!? And not to mention that it's the Lich King's stronghold. The scourge will be here soon once they figure out there was a portal used. We couldn't have gone anywhere else?"

She was scared and now cold as she looked to him. "We have to make our way to Storm Peaks. I know of some people there in Ulduar. They're very neutral and will house us in the Stone Halls."

Back