sci fi fantasy

Actually what you did was confused everyone. I mean how is birds shitting on nuns hot? :confused:

On a side note, I'll answer that because I'm feeling that way. Newly accepted nun, I don't know what they call it when a gal graduates to being a nun, is headed for her new convent and is hit with a dive bomb shitting. Seriously, birds do in fact dive and pull up before shitting, oddest damn thing. Anyway, she gets hit with bird shit and it goes everywhere, so she has to clean off the uniform. Not for any other reason than wanting to make a good first impression. So she finds a house with a man home at the time and he decides to bed the nun. Could go lesbian as well, or even orgy type. :D

Ignore Sean, we all do anyway ;), though he actually has a small point. I am just as shocked honest. For sci fi it usually helps to add in things that make it science fiction. Not that it really matters since fantasy and sci fi are the same category.

Just as an example, Star Wars would be fantasy if it was not for the spaceships and guns. It is also a story that has been done by everyone for the last thousand years. Well let's back up, the story of the movie has three actual parts.

First you got a guy learning how to be a warrior and overcoming difficulty. Then there is the underdog going up against the evil group. Finally, you have a man going after the woman who thinks he is scum. Seriously think Taming of the Shrew and then look at Han and Leia.

First you got a guy learning how to be a warrior and overcoming difficulty. Then there is the underdog going up against the evil group. Finally, you have a man going after the woman who thinks he is scum. Seriously think Taming of the Shrew and then look at Han and Leia.

I always looked at star wars as "A cocky young guy who gets picked on for lacking self defense, has his immediate family murdered by a tyrannical emperor's henchman. He seeks out a weird hermit who then proceeds to teach him an ancient and mystical martial art form (that nobody else knows). The young man then goes to take on the emperor's henchman in revenge, and as he kills him, finds out it's his long lost father or uncle. The young man then goes on to kill the emperor and straightens out the world as he knows it.

That story line was a dime a dozen on Saturday morning kung fu theatre 35+ years ago.

By the way, I didn't see any scene where Han spanked Leia... though I would have payed good money to see that while she is dressed up in her slavegirl attire on Jabba the Hut's land yacht.

It's an interesting (though old) argument to say when does "fiction" become "Science" fiction. Some people think it has to have clear indications of space ships and ray guns and a whole bunch of feltercarb technowhatzits. Actually I remember movies where someone on a regular boat finds their way into a lost world where dinosaurs are still around, and that was considered "science fiction." Note: no space ships, or ray guns were in evidence.

It's all fiction, though some try to break that down into fiction, fantasy and science fiction. Fiction being the closest to the real world, science fiction being technical and fantasy being swords and sorcery.

The OP's story is supposed to be the future. How far is immaterial. I don't see any point to delineate how the future earth got to the state it was in. Some small blurb might be necessary only to describe what state the world is in. HOW it got to be that way might be interesting to some, but it is immaterial in the long run.

Dr. Who has been on for 50 years and they sometimes gave the "I'll explain later", which, never was, and this DID "fly" as an acceptable answer.

Maybe the person chasing after the girl is using some Star fleet scanners which would make hiding on planet pointless. She HAS to use a space ship to leave. There. It is now an official Science Fiction story (...it's got space ships!). :rolleyes:

The OP could change the venue from Earth to a parallel realm outside of space/time with no relevant landmarks to identify where it all takes place. All other references could likewise be non-standard, yet the story will still play out as; internalized sexual gender bipedal creature is chased by a socially unacceptable member of the external sexual gender creatures and somewhere along the line has great sex. the end.
In other words, it still comes down to boy chases girl and they have sex

PLEASE folks, quit being picky that it isn't scifi enough? Maybe the OP has ideas about how it WILL be scifi enough but aren't sharing.

loquere, if you wave a "creative license" at me, I'll sick bobafet after you! bending the English language is one thing, smashing it to dust is quite another.

Last edited:
I always looked at star wars as "A cocky young guy who gets picked on for lacking self defense, has his immediate family murdered by a tyrannical emperor's henchman. He seeks out a weird hermit who then proceeds to teach him an ancient and mystical martial art form (that nobody else knows). The young man then goes to take on the emperor's henchman in revenge, and as he kills him, finds out it's his long lost father or uncle. The young man then goes on to kill the emperor and straightens out the world as he knows it.

That story line was a dime a dozen on Saturday morning kung fu theatre 35+ years ago.

By the way, I didn't see any scene where Han spanked Leia... though I would have payed good money to see that while she is dressed up in her slavegirl attire on Jabba the Hut's land yacht.

It's an interesting (though old) argument to say when does "fiction" become "Science" fiction. Some people think it has to have clear indications of space ships and ray guns and a whole bunch of feltercarb technowhatzits. Actually I remember movies where someone on a regular boat finds their way into a lost world where dinosaurs are still around, and that was considered "science fiction." Note: no space ships, or ray guns were in evidence.

It's all fiction, though some try to break that down into fiction, fantasy and science fiction. Fiction being the closest to the real world, science fiction being technical and fantasy being swords and sorcery.

The OP's story is supposed to be the future. How far is immaterial. I don't see any point to delineate how the future earth got to the state it was in. Some small blurb might be necessary only to describe what state the world is in. HOW it got to be that way might be interesting to some, but it is immaterial in the long run.

Dr. Who has been on for 50 years and they sometimes gave the "I'll explain later", which, never was, and this DID "fly" as an acceptable answer.

Maybe the person chasing after the girl is using some Star fleet scanners which would make hiding on planet pointless. She HAS to use a space ship to leave. There. It is now an official Science Fiction story (...it's got space ships!). :rolleyes:

The OP could change the venue from Earth to a parallel realm outside of space/time with no relevant landmarks to identify where it all takes place. All other references could likewise be non-standard, yet the story will still play out as; internalized sexual gender bipedal creature is chased by a socially unacceptable member of the external sexual gender creatures and somewhere along the line has great sex. the end.

PLEASE folks, quit being picky that it isn't scifi enough? Maybe the OP has ideas about how it WILL be scifi enough but aren't sharing.

loquere, if you wave a "creative license" at me, I'll sick bobafet after you! bending the English language is one thing, smashing it to dust is quite another.

Oh my god thank you for this!!!! I only gave a preview and I got berated for it not being scifi

You know where I stand my friend.
I'm just humbled at the honourable mention you gave me.
I'm just blushing.

Not everybody likes being spanked you know. :p

Besides spanking is a sexual act unless one is a kid at which point it is hopefully bad boy/girl don't do that again action. The movies have been designed for kids to watch so nothing that says hey Leia and Han are going to make babies. Not sure why kissing doesn't say the same thing. :rolleyes:

Crissy as a basic rule, ignore what people say in the forums. If you want help on an idea or to have someone write a story say so on here. Anything else is only asking for those of low intelligence or basically unfit to be among others people to appear and berate.

Not everybody likes being spanked you know. :p

...and your point is? Second thought, never mind. :rolleyes:

Besides spanking is a sexual act unless one is a kid at which point it is hopefully bad boy/girl don't do that again action. The movies have been designed for kids to watch so nothing that says hey Leia and Han are going to make babies. Not sure why kissing doesn't say the same thing. :rolleyes:

...You were the one who brought up "Taming of the Shrew" and correlated it to Han and Leia.
:confused:

Crissy as a basic rule, ignore what people say in the forums.

Crissy, as a basic rule, ignore people who advise you to ignore people... Hey! Wait! I didn't mean ignore me too!! ...no!... ...I...

Crissy, as a basic rule, ignore people who advise you to ignore people... Hey! Wait! I didn't mean ignore me too!! ...no!... ...I...

People ignore me. I hate ignorance.

Alright y'all are out of line now since I left to write (badum tsssss) I'm almost done with the story it turned out to be 8 chapters
Seriously....

Holy shit. Sounds like someone really didn't need any serious help. Congrats.

No I just write really fast and put out whatever needs to be on the word document. I added stuff that I read here in the forum. It's a really rough draft. My editor is going to hate me for this.

Holy shit. Sounds like someone really didn't need any serious help. Congrats.

Yeah, believe it or not, the whole purpose of this thread was just asking:

CrissySnow: Does this sound like a good idea?

Everything after that was just unasked for opinions

People ignore me. I hate ignorance.

...Who said that???
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back