Sanctuary for Us - Out of Character Discussion

Yeah they fight for a while tire each other out and then she points out that Tesla is bing useful helping De Blythe try to get Melevan out of Ashley and then once that was done... Who knows...

Dangle the carrot of later in front of the giant Psycho *EG*

Oh, he's not a happy camper: First, he apparates in time to see Will Zimmerman givin it to his ol lady and then finding out Tesla fucked his daughter...I think he's going to have some serious rage issues to work out soon. Lol, awesomeness!

Oh yeah He and Isis can go toe to toe they may not like it but should be fun. This might be a way to add more curiosity in Helen's mind about Henry and Isis too. *EG* Is he going to be able to hide his worry and concern watching her fighting with Druitt of all people *lol*

There you go Druitt has effectively mad the first move:D
A painful one.

Good question *lol* SO should Isis smell blood or will someone summon her De Blythe?

And with the way Druitt's feel right about now he's not likely to settle until some violence has been done, putting one hole in tesla wasn't quite enough I think:D

He can continue to try to go after Tesla. Give Isis reason to stomp on both of them

Ok. Wrote, rewrote, edited, re-edited, added to, and edited my last post there. I'm itching for responses. Awesome fighting, Asa and BiSmiley, this stuff is super fun with enthusiastic cohorts!

Thinking the insane feline is going to get to be the voice of reason and put all of them in their place *EG* Just debating if I should drag De Blythe into it to help her remind them of something or not.

Thinking the insane feline is going to get to be the voice of reason and put all of them in their place *EG* Just debating if I should drag De Blythe into it to help her remind them of something or not.

Helen already did. Read my post. ;)

Now read mine she is including Helen in this

lol, this is so awesome. Ok, Helen's ''sister'', let's see what get's said.

*LOL* Gregory would be so proud she is talking instead of just using her claws to get her point across *LOL*

Ok, great job. I'm going to let BiSmiley post next before I respond with Tesla and Helen's reactions. :)

I get some sleep and you folk write a book when I'm not lookin holy crap thats alotta text to take in after just waking up

still good stuff though
I'm going to like working with you folks IF i can keep up:D

hope ya don't mind me nudging Astaroth's story along just a 'tiny' bit figured maybe Magnus could here a little bit about it before anything actually happens, kinda like a minor thing she puts off until KABBOOOOM!!

if I need to tweak any of the druitt post please say so

I think Druitt putting distance between himself and the situation and Isis was a good move though he I am sure noticed her own darkness trying to come back *EG*

I get some sleep and you folk write a book when I'm not lookin holy crap thats alotta text to take in after just waking up

still good stuff though
I'm going to like working with you folks IF i can keep up:D

Yeah, I found almost a full new page of story when I woke up just now. I love the magic of writing with people across several different time-zones. It means the thread gets written round the clock on a good day. ;)

Yeah, I found almost a full new page of story when I woke up just now. I love the magic of writing with people across several different time-zones. It means the thread gets written round the clock on a good day. ;)

Keeps you thinking that's for sure
If anyone needs to find Druitt best place to look is in the study brandy in one hand and a chess board kinda reminissing about the fights and discussions he had with Watson

Can't post that till I get to a computer though

Last edited:
Helen is quite stressed right now. I am hoping our writer for Will (Archangel?) returns soon so he can counsel her a bit. I hate writing with myself in a post (unless it's the gorgeous interplay of Magnus/Tesla).

Back