Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

I have a new rollator. My brother bought the first one when I had surgery in 2014. At the time he couldn't understand why I wanted or needed one. I knew I was going to resume my walking regime and unlike where I had lived before there wasn't a large park, so I'd be walking on sidewalks and knew I'd need to stop and rest if I got tired.

I used one for a while with both the new Achilles.
were you able to get the arm back on the wheelchair?

happy Monday afternoon cove
everyone seems to being getting prepped for Thanksgiving
Hope you all have safe travels and good food :rose:

You chicken.

HA!!!:p:p:p

Just got in an email from Sailor. He says Happy Thanksgiving to the Cove dwellers! He says it's kind of odd not having all the holiday hoopla going on around them this year. They are just back from a holiday break traveling. They've been to York and went to Scotland too which sounds very beautiful.

He misses us but is having a very good time there.

HA!!!:p:p:p

Just got in an email from Sailor. He says Happy Thanksgiving to the Cove dwellers! He says it's kind of odd not having all the holiday hoopla going on around them this year. They are just back from a holiday break traveling. They've been to York and went to Scotland too which sounds very beautiful.

He misses us but is having a very good time there.

I hope he is having too good a time to miss us.

th

image of York Minster,

th

this window holds the heart of Yorkshire, just thought I'd share since I live half an hour away:D

Happy belated Thanksgiving Day to the cove. :rose::heart::kiss:
I got hauled out with my new family to extended family for the
feasting. We had about 3 hours travel there and back but it went well.

The girls went Black Friday shopping which is their tradition.
I was lucky to get a pass to stay home, sleep in then start my painting for the day.

Happy belated Thanksgiving Day to the cove. :rose::heart::kiss:
I got hauled out with my new family to extended family for the
feasting. We had about 3 hours travel there and back but it went well.

The girls went Black Friday shopping which is their tradition.
I was lucky to get a pass to stay home, sleep in then start my painting for the day.

It sounds like you had a fine day.

It sounds like you had a fine day.

yeppers but now I have a bad craving for butternut or acorn squash.
We had some yesterday and it was so good! It's something I love but it's hard for me to prep to make. That cutting the squash is the hardest thing and scooping out the seeds. :eek:

yeppers but now I have a bad craving for butternut or acorn squash.
We had some yesterday and it was so good! It's something I love but it's hard for me to prep to make. That cutting the squash is the hardest thing and scooping out the seeds. :eek:

Some stores have it already cut and ready to cook. Save you time and elbow grease.

Some stores have it already cut and ready to cook. Save you time and elbow grease.

At my store it sells out quickly. That's when I first tried the frozen diced butternut squash. It's not quite as good as the fresh, but good just the same.

ok who sent me OMG it's cold outside weather this morning???
it's 49 outside & the cat is driving me nuts trying to trip me
so I fall down and she can jump on me to suck the heat out of my body :rolleyes: :eek:

Back