russia celebrates trump as the 'destroyer' of America

There ya go! Trump ain’t even president yet and you’re already accusing him of doing the very thing the democrats are doing right now. ROTFLMFAO

I’m accusing him of continuing what he was already doing, it’s just that if he gets in in 2024 he will be more effective at it.

I’m accusing him of continuing what he was already doing, it’s just that if he gets in in 2024 he will be more effective at it.
Well, when the democrats clean up their own cesspool then I’ll shift my focus.

So for now you’re anti-democracy, anti-government, anti-integrity…. ✅
You’re a million laughs.

Democrats pushing multiple indictments to eliminate a political opponent = anti-democracy

Trying to force hard working taxpayers to bail out delinquent student loans, in that way yes I’m anti- big govenment.

Bragging about creating more jobs than any other administration when what really happened is that workers went back to work after years long Covid shutdowns.

You’re a million laughs.

Democrats pushing multiple indictments to eliminate a political opponent = anti-democracy

Trying to force hard working taxpayers to bail out delinquent student loans, in that way yes I’m anti- big govenment.

Bragging about creating more jobs than any other administration when what really happened is that workers went back to work after years long Covid shutdowns.

You know damn well that the indictments are based on facts and evidence that has been reviewed by grand juries, not politics.

Are you going to continue to cover for Trump after judgements are passed against him, or are you going to support the process and the rule of law?

You’re a million laughs.

Truth is hard for you, always has been.

You know damn well that the indictments are based on facts and evidence that has been reviewed by grand juries, not politics.

Are you going to continue to cover for Trump after judgements are passed against him, or are you going to support the process and the rule of law?
They may be based on facts but are they criminal? Grand juries selected by Smith are as phony as Smith. In a court of law the defendant is afforded cross examination unlike a grand jury where the prosecutor can peddle a load of crap, a little legal jargon to make charges appear worse than they really are.

I believe in equal application of the law and equal protection under the law. I also believe Trump can’t get a fair trial in the DC swamp. Chutkan is compromised, she has shown public animus towards Trump and she should recuse herself. If Chutkan remains Trump will have a legitimate appeal to a higher court.

I’ll wait for the trial, I would honor a guilty verdict anywhere but the DC swamp. I get tired of repeating myself, if Trump is found guilty then let the chips fall where they may. It’s unfortunate that the DOJ is running a protection racket for Joe.

They may be based on facts but are they criminal? Grand juries selected by Smith are as phony as Smith. In a court of law the defendant is afforded cross examination unlike a grand jury where the prosecutor can peddle a load of crap, a little legal jargon to make charges appear worse than they really are.

I believe in equal application of the law and equal protection under the law. I also believe Trump can’t get a fair trial in the DC swamp. Chutkan is compromised, she has shown public animus towards Trump and she should recuse herself. If Chutkan remains Trump will have a legitimate appeal to a higher court.

I’ll wait for the trial, I would honor a guilty verdict anywhere but the DC swamp. I get tired of repeating myself, if Trump is found guilty then let the chips fall where they may. It’s unfortunate that the DOJ is running a protection racket for Joe.
Wow, honor it anywhere but..,

It is America. Sounds just like your hero. Knowing you will lose you sew the seeds for some misdeed.

You keep talking about being tired… maybe you need more protein in your diet. Get mom to get you the meatloaf. Just yell up to her from the basement. “More meatloaf..,”

Since there are cases in other places besides DC your little pout about it may be irrelevant.

So if Trump is judged guilty in a court of law for his various criminal acts you’re going to drop him as your candidate?

I’ll be amazed if you can rise to that degree of accountability. Honestly, will you accept the judgements and not call for civil war?

Wow, honor it anywhere but..,

It is America. Sounds just like your hero. Knowing you will lose you sew the seeds for some misdeed.

You keep talking about being tired… maybe you need more protein in your diet. Get mom to get you the meatloaf. Just yell up to her from the basement. “More meatloaf..,”
Well Sussmann a Clinton surrogate was tried in a DC court. Durham had him dead to rights but the judge put his thumb on the scale by stretching the rule of whether hearsay evidence was admissible. Not only that but the jury was tainted with Clinton donors and supporters. He walked.

Since there are cases in other places besides DC your little pout about it may be irrelevant.

So if Trump is judged guilty in a court of law for his various criminal acts you’re going to drop him as your candidate?

I’ll be amazed if you can rise to that degree of accountability. Honestly, will you accept the judgements and not call for civil war?
Who I vote for is my business.

Civil War?? get real!

Durham had him dead to rights but the judge put his thumb on the scale by stretching the rule of whether hearsay evidence was admissible.
What, best have a citation to back that up, and none of those bullshit ones you like to read...
Not only that but the jury was tainted with Clinton donors and supporters. He walked.
How was a jury that was picked by both the Prosecution and Defence "stacked" with Clinton donors......best a cite for that too dumbass.

Like New York or Atlanta? Good news, you're going to get a chance to prove that!
New York will probably be dismissed.

We'll be celebrating a new president by the time Fani gets to prosecute her case.

Hell,everything he does is assuming. Every single out of this universe post that he makes. I really can't believe he is an American. No American is that fucking stupid!!

Disagree:

There are millions of MAGAts that are technically "American" and are definitely “that stupid”, not to mention, that traitorous.

JFC

SAD!!’

*nods*

You’re a million laughs.

Democrats pushing for multiple indictments to eliminate a criminal who: Cheated on taxes, stole classified documents, abused his power in office and attempted to overturn an election and remain in power= DEMOCRACY IN ACTION. It's called checks and balances, protecting democracy, and holding people accountable for treasonous acts.

Republicans pushing for impeachment to eliminate a political opponent without probable cause or evidence= anti-democracy.

Even YOU, Hisarpy, ought to be smart enough to realize the difference. You ARE smart enough, ARen't you? You DO claim to have a law degree, after all (though I'm not sure I believe you there.)

Look it up its extensive, complicated and separated into bits and pieces.
So no citation...figures
lol I said from a believable source not those ones making up bullshit...

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.
Get me a citation proving what you claim from any of these sources, and I would accept it....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlin...ather-than-alternative-facts/?sh=23e53444e9b5

Last edited:
This is you falling for Russian propaganda. Trump is the last friggin' person he wants to see in the White House. He's quite happy with the destruction that Biden is bringing and hates the idea that we could be made great again.
What is "great again"? What year?

Well Sussmann a Clinton surrogate was tried in a DC court. Durham had him dead to rights but the judge put his thumb on the scale by stretching the rule of whether hearsay evidence was admissible. Not only that but the jury was tainted with Clinton donors and supporters. He walked.
You sure like that thumb on the scale line… judges are in place to interpret what they are given. And by stretch, it was in their scope to decide. That’s their job, arbitrate the case.

The results don’t go the way you like and you want something nefarious.

Before Hunter, you guys sure loved to pile on the Clintons.

What will the next thing be? Going after those Republicans who dare to say the emperor isn’t wearing new clothes? Good there are some who can call it like it is instead of scrambling to cover cover cover.

You sure like that thumb on the scale line… judges are in place to interpret what they are given. And by stretch, it was in their scope to decide. That’s their job, arbitrate the case.
And you don't believe judges can be prejudicial? Ironic you have so much faith in judges but rail against the supreme court on R v W
The results don’t go the way you like and you want something nefarious.
Nope, I have an opinion on the Government vs Durham trial, Durham had hearsay evidence which would prove Clinton was guilty of the Russia hoax and Sussmann lied to the FBI. That hearsay evidence was critical to the Durham case. It hard to trust anything from the swamp. McCabe, Carter, Strzok and Comey should have been prosecuted but NADA.
Before Hunter, you guys sure loved to pile on the Clintons.
Clinton is as slimy as they come.
What will the next thing be? Going after those Republicans who dare to say the emperor isn’t wearing new clothes? Good there are some who can call it like it is instead of scrambling to cover cover cover.
Like the democrats and the DOJ running a protection Racket for the Biden's.

Back