Rugby world cup 2015

I'm pretty sure it was Garnate who said you'd never be back.

Guess she was wrong.

Again.

Don't know the story and don't have the time tonight.

How you been?

I'm pretty sure it was Garnate who said you'd never be back.

Guess she was wrong.

Again.

Don't know the story and don't have the time tonight.

How you been?

people say stuff, its the GB. whatareyagonnado? :)

good is good. :)
glad to hear you're happy & healthy, m'friend

You know me. I'm all about that happy and healthy. :)

Back to my beer. All the best here - as I said - utterly clueless as to what went down, but at the same time don't really give a flying at the moment.

Have a good night bro :)

Kudos to the ABs, they're just so polished. There were a few dubious calls but that's life. Tough breaks for Gitteau and Reid. :( Great work by England [and Wales] as the host venues.

Kiwis by 16. That is my prediction.

Aussies will come out hard and fast.
Messy game, but the All Blacks will dominate the second 40.
32-16 to the All Blacks.

Kiwis win 34-17. Wasn't a bad guess.

Had a couple of hours sleep.

Shower time.

Better team won.

AB's picked and targeted Wallaby weaknesses, the second row where the Wallaby lineout was a mess and the relative lack of physicality at 10/11. Scrum was pretty even, backrows more or less cancelled each other out. Result was that the better team won and though details can be quibbled about, the AB's thoroughly deserved their win.

So congratulations to the AB's.

Now I have to go on a short business trip to Auckland next week. I anticipate one or two reminders of our defeat.:)

Job Done.

ishtat, give me a call and lets have a beer, compare stories about lit. :D

I think that was a really good match.

Piglet was going out trick-or-treating, and originally they were supposed to go at 7 pm. One of the other mums put her foot down and said they must go at 5 instead - selfish woman! so I spent the first half putting the Piglet into a vampire queen costume and then at half time I had to rush down and drop her at the agreed meeting place, hang about til her friends came along ("just go, mum." "Yeah, right, I am the kind of parent who just deserts their child on a street corner with a tray of matches to sell." :rolleyes:), and miss ten minutes of the second half!! and not drink so I could drive back down to pick Piglet up again as soon as the match was over.

Greater love hath no mum. :rolleyes::heart:

I am going to watch it all again on ITV player, on my digital 43" tv this afternoon. :cathappy:

The Pumas finally battled a try, but what's with all the fists one second then bear hugs the next?! :confused:

It's rugby. :D

That's the thing, the ref obviously understood it and you could almost see him roll his eyes :D I think they were all getting tired and fractious!

:D That's our game! Everything stays on the field. and we're mates after the final whistle. That's a big reason why it's the game played in Heaven. :)

Where's Quade Cooper?

Thank fuck the Aussies had the sense to fuck him off.

Amen! I've seen him make some sublime plays, and then there's other times... :eek:

AB's picked and targeted Wallaby weaknesses, the second row where the Wallaby lineout was a mess and the relative lack of physicality at 10/11. Scrum was pretty even, backrows more or less cancelled each other out. Result was that the better team won and though details can be quibbled about, the AB's thoroughly deserved their win.

So congratulations to the AB's.

Now I have to go on a short business trip to Auckland next week. I anticipate one or two reminders of our defeat.:)

Pretty good assessment. Oz would have had to play near-perfect, and they didn't. But I did think they were going to come back when they got those two tries with Smith in the bin.

OK, to me, a ref's whistle is the same as a bounce of the ball, but didn't Sam Warburton get red carded for a similar tackle in 2011? ;)

Anyway, I'll watch it again too. Well done the All Blacks. Australia turned it up in the second half, NZ not only matched it, they exceeded it. The scoreline doesn't reflect how close it was. It was great sports entertainment.

Last edited:
Back