royal (Sean Renaud &kililia)

The king walk behind him and kick his legs apart and bend him over the table: You disappointing me son..acting like a whore that can not help but need have his need satisfied...*grabs the back of his neck and grip him firmly as he motion that guard to come over to them * so i will now ensure your needed or sated at all ends... I have everyone know that you are to obey Gregory from now on and what he say and do is by my word as king...any harm comes to him directly or not will cause you to lose your title. Slaps his ass hard: You will have your wife bare children even year and have her holes filled of your seed, understood?
You will obey Gregory from now on,from now on...he will remind you your action have consequence..*he can hear Gregory open his armor, rubbing his cock against the prince.Jerking their cock together as he grown and easily passing the prince cock size and fourteen inches and wince its girth easily.

Gregory asked his king: May i begin, your majesty? *the king holds the prince firmly: indeed, lets begins his lesson that being a whore is not a royals duty...
*He guard hold him down with one hand as he guides the head of his cock against his royal virgin ass, pushing till the head slip in his asshole,hearing Francis scream. The guards hisses: god, his tight! *grips his hips fimly, he position himself and thrust his entire cock into Francis virgin asshole,and hold him in place, bends to whispers in his ear: first time, Francis? *feeling blood trickle down his balls*

The king sits back to face his son: Since you like secret so much son....you now belong to Gregory..and will obey him and submit to his needs...his word are mine,Understood? *Drinks his wine*

Last edited:
"Father no! You don't have to do this! I'll obey!" He struggled as much as he could but his father wasn't a meek old man and the guard, well he was one of the elites in the army. For all of Francis's time outdoors he wasn't a warrior and it was easy enough for the two of them to overpower him and hold him down.

He screamed as his virginity was taken and along with it his pride. There were things that a man was never meant to expereince and this was one of them. He kept screaming, kicking and clawing for a while but when it proved futile he just lay there whimpering. "Yes father, I'll do whatever you want, I'll get it done I promise. I'll obey." He meant it too. He wanted his vengeance but more than that he wanted this to never ever happen to him again and if that meant following the kings orders. . .well he'd do that and without question.

The father look indifferent: i do ....his is big and your will never get used to it but that is part of the punishment.
The guard helds him in place as the prince fought helplessly, smiled and as the king gave a nod, he pulled back leaving on the the head in his ass, pad try his
thick shaft dry before ram the entire lenght in his deflowered ass, ensuring no pleasure. He smiled as the Francis began to cry and struggle again and starts to
thrust deep and hard: ooohhhh god...sooo tight...spread your legs, from now on you refer me as daddy...understood? *thrust hard in his ass to make it a point*

Francis looked up at his father, as much as he hated him he didn't want that. "Please no." He whispered. "Don't make me." The brute continue to fuck him and when Francis gave in his body went limp. "Yes daddy."

The king smiled: You will vow before me to always respond to Gregory's calls and allow him use your whole body to tend to his needs...*lifts his chin: Repeat after me: I Prince Francis of Belcourt vow my loyalty and body to my daddy Gregory and thank him after being raped and any other desire he may have till my King reverse the order...*Smiles* tighten your ass Francis and ask him to cum in your ass...

Francis was utterly defeated. "I Prince Francis of Belcourt vow my loyalty and body to my daddy Gregory and thank him after being raped and any other desire he may have till my King reverse the order." He repeated the words exactly without missing a single word. "Please Daddy, cum in my ass."

Gregory smiles as he part his butt cheek: oh god that sounded hot...*began to violently thrust in and out his tight dry ass: mmmm...baby...i gonna fuck you hours before i cum *take Francis hand and place it over his own cock* jerk yourself off , i want you to cum first...*smiles as he continues pound his tight ass* cry louder Francis...beg me to stop raping your ass.. like a good boy virgin boy....

The king watches Gregory rape his son with amused expression: tighten your asshole when Gregory use your ass, i dont want him thinking your lose...After each time Gregory use your body, you will come to me and tell me in great detail and i will reward you for your devotion...

"Please stop, please." Francis wailed pounding his fists agaisnt the table. His eyes were filled with tears. "Enough I'll be good make him stop now!"

The king smiles as his son begs: Obey him, jerk yourself off till you cum...*looks annoyed as his son disobey his guard: Punish him harder, he will need learn to comply...*the guard nods: yes your majesty...*raise Francis pull out as he grab a handkerchief and shove in Francis gaping hole till his ass tighten up. Lifts Francis leg on the chair and once Francis ass tighten around the handkerchief leaving only the tip. He rips the handkerchief out his ass to ensure his ass was dry and pat his ass dry: Another round in a fine dry ass. *Grabs Francis hip as he rams his entire back in his ass.: mmmmmmmmm......gggeeez that ass his super tight ass*

Francis stopped fighting, he was completely limp and silent until the guard finished unable to even find the will to beg.

The guard ram violently in his asshole till he finally came deep in Francis asshole, flooding him completely. The king smiles: You will spend you night in Gregory bed till i say otherwise and once you learn to behave properly with your daddy...i will change you night activities...

Last edited:
"Yes father." Francis whispered before turning to Gregory. "What do you want Daddy, I'll do whatever you want." He winced, he still hurt, felt his ass burning but he couldn't escape.

Gregory pulls back Francis hair and kisses his mouth: You were good...for your first time... *slowly pulls out of his ass* Majesty, i like Francis in my room now
*The king nods and pats his son head: You earn some of my respect son...and you come in my good grace as you pleasure you new daddy...*kiss his son forehead and motions them to leave his sight.

Gregory picks the pick Francis in his arms and slowly slide his cock back Francis asshole and carries him like a child through the passage door to his secret lair: ssshhhhhh....its ok, you get used to my cock in your ass...*knowing well he would not* You want daddy fuck your asshole, don't you?

"Please Daddy, it hurts too much, let me sleep." Francis whimpered. Just ab it of his old self starting to return.

Gregory kisses Francis as he lays him in their bed,as he thrust deeper in his asshole: i'm almost done...*pounding a few hard thrust till he came hard filling Francis asshole. Pulls out before undoing his armor revealing his dark skin. Walks over to guide Francis mouth to his cock, and pushes his monster in his small mouth to clean his cock before kissing his forehead: When you doe with your duties to will come to me and as how i am doing, that way i tell you where to wait for my cock, understood? *He spoons around Francis and helps hi sleep

Gregory wakes him in the morning already in his armor: Francis...your father is summoning you at his throne...*toss him some clothes* have the maid bring some of your clothes here, from now on....hurry.

By the time Francis arrives and his father has him motion to sit at his side: It seem there was a plot against your life son....bring in the guilty...*Lydia is drag before the king, beaten and bruise* you are accused of witchcraft and plotting against the prince...how do you plea? *Lydia spat at the king: i curse you all..! *the king motion the guards to carry her off: Miss Lydia you will be beheaded this afternoon... *As she is taken away, he turns to the crowd: i am happy to announce The prince will be marrying the princess: Josephine Dauphin...next month...*a young lady stand up with her maidens, unveiling herself. She was lean, petite red head to her waist and emerald green eyes*everyone cheers*

The king other her be place in her new husband chambers and be well greeted, fed till the prince see her this evening. The princess bows and walks out.The king walks out as he guided his son out and kisses his forehead: i am not all bad, that woman is pure, good and powerful family and you will begin bedding her today and every day...at night your hole belong to Gregory and he will decide if you will have your hole use...

Last edited:
Francis nodded again watching silently from his place beside teh throne. "Yes father, thank you." He replied. AT this point he didn't know or care what his father was up to, it was obvious the old man had lost it. "I will do as you say."

Once the King had gone Francis went back to his own chambers. He didn't know if he could trust any of his men, not for certain anyway. But he knew one person he'd be able to trust. . .at least for a time. He put on his chainmail beneath his royal clothing and went to watch the execution of Princess Lydia. He made a few last minute preparations and then went to the courtyard.

"You've come to see the bitch put to death?" The executioner asked with a smile.

Francis nodded. "She's caused me a lot of pain." He tilted his head so the man could see the bruises his father and Gregory had left on him. "I want to make sure she's gone straight to hell."

He walked over to the princess. "I hope it was worth your while to do all this." He motioned around. "To kill my children, to shame me in front of my family, my kingdom!" He snarled feeling the genuine rage bubble up. "I hope you know what you've done." He turned his back on her. . .

Back at the stables suddenly there was a huge fire rising up and villagers running around in a panic. "Prince Franc-"

The Executioner didn't get to finish his sentence. Francis had buried a blade in the man's gut. He didn't kill the man though, he left him bleeding while he cut Lydia's bonds. He didn't wait for her acknowledgemnt, he hurled her onto a horse, handed her a blade and kicked the horse into high gear.

Thanks to the fire it was easy enough for the Prince to escape the castle ground and the city itself before word got out. He'd never be able to return but that wasn't a concern for right then. He kept going until they were a safe distance then threw Lydia down to the grass and pressed his sword against her naval. "Do you want to die?"

Lydia quickly freed herself before the prince carried her off, looking back as he rode quickly. Curses as she lands on the ground and look up annoyed: odd way to thank me for a the fire, Prince....*smiles* why did you save me, little prince? You need return to your kingdom and be a good obedient prince....

"Why would I think you for a fire I started?" Francis asked rolling his eyes. "Or did you mean the one you tried to kill me with. I'm still deciding how to thank you for that." Francis kicked her hard in the ribs and pushed his sword against her throat. "Are those your final words? I gave you a chance to convince me not to kill you but as it stands I think I should just scratch that itch and be done with it."

Lydia curses as he kicks her ribs, looks up at him hissing: i could help you to rule as a king now that your family is dead...i still have connections...*looks at him with hatred* i help you with my connection and you let me free...

"You're family is dead, mine still sits on a throne hunting the two of us." He smirked. "Of course I could just bring back your head, they'd probably forgive me if I claimed I wante dto do it myself." He snarled pushing the blade against her a little more. "And you have connections? Who do you think is even still alive from your kingdom?" That was what he'd been hoping , that he could somehow leverage her into a kingdom of his own and then work from there.

Lydia: my father invited many of the other kingdoms to our home...people that are true allie that owes us many favor ...if you wanna kill me, get it done with!

"No, I think I'll let you live for now." He brought the blade down cutting away her garments. "Though you'll be living as my slave. Now kiss my boots and declare yourself property or I will remove your head."

Lydia look at him in disbelief as she glared at him: i am a princess, not a slave...how dare you ask this of me!

"what you are is in the middle of nowhere with a man holding a sword to you. Once who could easily run you through and go back to his old life." Francis replied before slapping her with the flat of the blade. "PErhaps you aren't that interested in living though."

Back