Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Cass chuckles, and eyes Dellis out of the corner of her eye, "I wouldn't mind going home with a were." She murmured with a sly smirk. She looked over, and noticed a pretty were sitting at the bar. "Mmm, like that one," She mused as she indicated the were sitting there, looking increasingly uncomfortable. Which made Cass curious but figured the werewolf would know how to handle herself.

Dellis turned to see the female were and male interact. Nic tried to ignore the male, but being a sub she couldn't help but slightly respond to his advances.

"Ummm thanks but..." she said but he ignored her and pulled her up to press her body against his. Again she responded but Dellis could tell from her face that the advances were unwelcome. Nic finally tried to push away but the larger male kelt his hold on her. He was not behaving like a typical dom. While most are forward in their desires, they usually respect a subs wishes if they are not interested.

"That's not normal were behavior." Dellis remarked.

Cass watched the scenario before them play out, Cass frowned as she eyed the male. "Well, I suppose I can go save the day," She teased playfully as she set her beer down and walked over, "Let her go." Cassandra ordered, luckily she was still wearing her weapons just in case, but she really really hoped it wouldn't come to that. She wasn't looking to cause a scene in the bar, especially around a ton of werewolves.

The were eyed the human and just smirked. He didn't seem well. His cheeks where sunk in and he was sweating profusely. If he was human, he would seem like some drug addict.

"The fuck are you gonna do human?" As he was distracted Nic slipped away and hid behind the blond woman. While she was most likely stronger than the human. She was a sub and did not like to fight if she had the choice.

Dellis followed and stood next to Cass, arms folded.

"I know dom were can be forward, but no still mean no, fido." he growled at Dellis and stepped closer to her.

Cass eyed the were, she felt the hair rising on the back of her neck, something wasn't right. It made Cass respond differently, when the female were was out of the way, and Dellis was beside her, she watched the male closely. The moment he growled and stepped forward towards Dellis, Cass drew her gun, it had special bullets, it would hurt like hell for a were, "Back the fuck off." Cassandra snarled. Something was off with this were and she wasn't going to risk a physical fight starting with him, he seemed sick, and it all just felt wrong.

The male had a wild look in his eyes that flashed yellow for a short moment. He snarled at Cass and look as if he was about to lunge. But stopped when he saw the bartender step out from behind his bar. He was a very large man who doubled as the bouncer. The male just scoffed and stomped out the door. Nic sighed in relief when he left.

"Thanks..." she muttered behind Cass and Dellis.

Cassandra tensed and prepared to be hit hard by this aggressive werewolf. Thankfully the bartender stepped out and warded off the attack. She holstered her weapon and turned as Nic thanked her. "Anytime." She said with an easy smile. "I don't know about you, but I need a drink now." She said as she eyed the pretty werewolf.

Nic just chuckled, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Well were's don't drink alcohol. But I would like to join you. I'm Nic, by the way"

Dellis chuckled at the exchange and decided to leave to two alone while she went to chat up a tall redheaded were across the bar.

The night progressed and Nic stuck to Cass through the night, asking her what she was doing in were territory as well as making small talk. Dellis was long gone by then, having gone home with the redhead.

Nic led Cass outside and shifted her feet nervously, wanting to ask something. Subs were not usually the ones to led. But since Cass was human, she was not sure how it worked.

Cass chuckled but was glad that Nic had chosen to join her. "I'm Cassandra." She said. The night was fun with them chatting and getting to know each other. Cass explained that she was looking for a possessed were, most likely, but they weren't sure it was a wolf or that it came from this territory. As they left the bar, she saw Nic getting a little nervous, and Cass just smiled, she figured Nic didn't have a mate, but she figured she'd let Nic make the first move, so that she was sure.

Nic rubbed her hand together and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Would you....ummm...would you like to come back to my place?" Nic blushed even deeper "Like maybe watch a movie, have another drink...or...umm.."

Cass grins as she steps forward, gripping Nic's hips. "I would love to." She murmured "But I think we'll find something much more fun to do than watch a movie." She whispered before kissing Nic firmly. Her jade green eyes drifted shut for a moment, letting the kiss linger and draw out, before pulling back. "Lead the way," She murmured.

Nic gasps when Cass grabs her hips but sinks into the embrace within moments and kisses the woman back eagerly. Nic simply nods then takes Cass's hand before walking to her apartment that is not too far from the bar.

She leds Cass inside and after closing and locking the door she wraps her arms around Cass's neck to kiss her deeply.

Cass grins, enjoying the little sounds from Nic. She happily let the other woman lead the way. Once they were inside, she returned the deep kiss as she backed Nic against the door, she was content to take it a little slow here, to enjoy the moment, her hands stroking up and down Nic's sides, as Cass hummed softly against the other woman's lips.

Nic whimpered when she was pushed against the door and gripped Cass tighter as they kissed. After pulling back she locked gazes with the human, her eyes glowing yellow.

"Bedroom is just down the hall, second door" this let Cass know that she wanted her to be in charge. As a sub would want in a lover.

Cass saw the eyes, and they startled her a bit, but she recovered quick, "Beautiful eyes. "She murmured, then Nic said were the bedroom was. Smirking Cass gripped her hips and pulled Nic down the hall to the bedroom. She moved towards the bed, She leaned in and kissed her again, deeply, her hands sliding around to pushing up under Nic's shirt, her hands against her bare back.

Nic blushes at the comment but was soon letting Cass take her to the bedroom. She kisses back for a moment, arching her back and sighing at the feel of Cass's hands against her bare skin. Nic pulls back and lifts her shirt off before sinking to her knees in front of the woman and starting to unbutton her jeans. Subs are always willing to please her mates in any way.

Cass helped to start undressing Nic before she sunk to the floor. Tilting her head, she slid her hands through Nic's hair, stroking gently as she helped wiggle out of the jeans and her boots. She reluctantly removed her hands long enough to take her gun off and set it on the table beside the bed.

Nic made a noise of content when she felt Cass's hands run through her hair. Were's loved having their heads stroked. She continued undressing Cass, slipping her shorts off before she leaned in and kissed along her stomach, licking around her navel before slipping down between her legs to lick along her folds.

Cass felt her body shiver at the feel of Nic's lips along her stomach, traveling lower and lower. The blonde let out a low groan at the feel of Nic's lips against her sensitive flesh. Her hips bucked, sex had been very low on Cass's priority list lately. Her hands stroked over Nic's hair, doing it repeatedly once she realized the were enjoyed it.

Nic continued her oral assault on Cass as as ran her hands along her stomach and sides, lightly scratching along her skin. She purred as her hair was stroked then after a long while she moved back up and kissed Cass deeply as she fell back onto the bed, taking Cass with her and she smiled up at her new lover.

"Most are surprised to hear I prefer human females you know. Most subs go for males or dom females." Nic ran her hands up Cass's back, running her nails once more along her skin.

Cassandra fell into the bed with Nic, catching herself leaning in she kissed nic deeply. "Why do you prefer humans?" She asked as she began tugging and pulling off Nic's clothes. She nuzzled down against Nic's neck as she kissed along her skin.

Nic hummed in pleasure at the feel of Cass's lips on her skin as she continued to rake her nails along her new lover's back.

"Humans are a bit less aggressive...ahh~ While I'm ok with letting my partner taking control like any other sub. I like a softer touch." she explained as she helped Cass get her clothes off.

She shivered softly as she enjoyed the feel of Nic's nails on her back. Once they were both naked Cass kissed down Nic's body, using her body to pin Nic to the bed she paused at Nic's breasts to kiss and nibble gently for a few moments before continuing her way down to settle between Nic's legs.

Nic whimpered and moaned lightly as Cass continued her exploration and she gave her a smile before laying back and being allowed to be taken by this gorgeous human.

The next morning Nic awoke curled up next to Cass and after a couple more rounds of sex she made her some breakfast and even washed the clothes she was wearing the night before. Subs always had a compulsion to meet every need of their lover. It was late morning and Nic returned to the bedroom with the folded stack of clothes fresh out of the dryer for Cass. Still naked, Nic flopped back on the bed of tangled sheets. The smell of their night of love making still clung to them.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Nic said with puppy dog eyes while displaying her nude form for Cass.

It was a long fun night. It felt odd the next morning with Nic washing her clothes and making breakfast but she didn't argue about it. Instead she showered and walked into the bedroom in her towel. She chuckled, eyes looking at Nic appreciatively. "Mm yes I do, unfortunately I have work to do." She said as she walked over to kiss Nic before getting dressed.

Back