Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

"Man, you don't know what you're missing" Dellis said as she began to prop her feet up on the dash, but stopped halfway and kept her feet on the floor.

"So partner. how are we getting there? We can take the train, which is faster. Or, we can drive. Which could take all night, if we drive in shifts. It's up to you, I'm not picky." While she kept her feet on the floor, she still leaned the seat back to recline. A sigh she was pretty much back to normal after her small episode.

She eyed Dellis. "If you don't mind the road trip, I'd rather drive. I like having our own transportation in case things get messy. Plus I've got extra weapons in my trunk." She said as she drove, frowning at the idea of having to let Dellis drive her beloved car. But there would be no getting around it. If they wanted to get there anytime soon she'd have to let the woman drive.

"Sounds like a plane to me." Dellis said cheerfully then turned to Cass with a grin.

"As long as food is provided. And don't worry" She patted the dash in front of her "We can eat in a diner or outside the car. I feel you are the type to have an aneurysm if someone were to eat in here."

Dellis seemed to be a bit more civil to Cass. Whether it was her witnessing one of her episodes, the seriousness of the case, or just the fact that now they are partnered up, she decided to no longer push her buttons quite as often. Never the less at the moment, she was playing nice.

She chuckled softly. "Yeah food is a no go inside the car. But drinks with a cap are allowed." Whatever the reason she was happy that they were getting along easier. Before long they had to stop for gas, so Cass grabbed a couple of drinks for the long drive. "Do you want to eat now or later?" She asked as she came back out to the car.

Dellis grabbed her drink and took a long sip before answering.

"I can wait to eat. Let's get a few more miles passed us before we grab a bite." Dellis hummed to the car radio to a few songs before finally speaking again.

"So I've been wanting to ask. How did you get involved with demon hunting?"

Cass continued driving and looked over. "When I was 14 my best friend was killed by a demon. I didn't know what it was, but I was persistent. So I kept trying to figure out what it was, until I got too nosy so the FBI recruited me." She chuckles as she drove down the highway. "They figured it was better to give me a job than risk me talking about what I had discovered. They recruited me when I was 19." She said.

Dellis's eyes flickered for a brief moment as Cass told her story. She simply nodded when she was done and turned her gaze back towards the front of the car.

"Or it was better you stumble across something unprepared and end up dead." Dellis wondered if she should talk about her own past and how she got involved. After all, she started this. But, in the end, she stayed silent about her own story. She was not ready to share just yet.

"Hey you about ready to stop for some food?" Dellis asked a few hours later. "I could go for a big juicy burger right about now."

She nodded, "Yeah that's a god point." She figured since Dellis didn't offer her own story that she shouldn't asked about it. Chuckling she nodded. "Alright. Help me look for a place,"

Soon there was a little diner on the side and Cass pulled into the lot and parked. "This work for you?" She asked curiously.

"Works for me" Dellis hopped out of the car, stretching out with her back turned to the car. At one point she bent over to adjust something, giving Cass a good view of her firm backside before she headed in to get a booth and get her much desired burger.

Cass would be thankful she had the rule not to eat in her car. Due to the way Dellis ate. It appeared that the lack of manners that weres harbor had rubbed off on the woman.

"Damn this is a good burger." she said, a smudge of ketchup on her cheek.

Cass tried valiantly to not stare at the woman's ass, but she couldn't help herself. She used the restroom before sitting across from Dellis. She also ordered a burger and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, watching Dellis eat. In amusement she asked, "sure you aren't part were?" She asked with a smirk as she ate some French fried.

Dellis blinked in confusion, then just chuckled and wiped the ketchup from her cheek.

"Well....maybe it...rubbed off on me" she wiggled her eyebrows to emphasize her point then dug back into her food.

"The way I see it. Life is too short to care about trivial things like manners and etiquette." After she ate her last bite she motioned for the waitress and ordered some dessert. To many, it seemed rather odd for Dellis to maintain such a fit body with the diet she had.

Cass just laughed, the lack of manners didn't bother her in the least, she had just found it surprising. She continued eating her burger, finishing not lnog after Dellis ordered dessert. Cass wasn't all that interested in dessert but she did order a vanilla shake. She relaxed in the booth as she eyed the woman, "Please tell me you drive cleaner than you eat." She said, as she prayed the woman was a crazy insane driver. It was already close to physically painful to think about letting Dellis drive her car.

Dellis was quickly learning that she enjoyed hearing Cass laugh. It was far better than her scowling or cursing at her. Maybe they can start anew and perhaps become friends after this, or at least civil towards one another.

Dellis pressed her hand to her chest in, pretending to be highly insulted by Cass's assumption of her driving.

"Why agent Callaghan you insult me. I'll have you know I am an excellent driver." she said, buffing her nails on the front of her shirt.

She rolled her eyes in amusement. "You'd better be. I just might have to kill you if you damage my beautiful new car." She threatened, though there didn't seem to be a lot of heat behind her words. When the waitress returned Cass paid for both their meals before standing. "Ready when you are." She said as she shrugged her leather jacket back on, she also ordered a drink to go, so she'd have something for the next several hours in the car. Though quite honestly Cass ended to nap for a portion of the next leg of the journey.

Dellis hopped up and got herself another drink as well before following Cass out and to the car. She got in the drivers side and ran her hands along the steering wheel and Dash before she started adjusting the seat to better fit her own height.

"I gotta say you do have good taste in cars." she said as she buckled up. "I prefer bikes over cars personally. It feels more free."

Cass nodded as she lounged in the passenger seat. "I use to have a bike. But you don't have a trunk for weapons. So I upgraded to this." SHe said with a smile as she relaxed and prepared for several more hours in the car.

Dellis nodded in agreement.

"True, but to be fair." she patted her revolver she had between her seat. "This is all I need"

Several hours passed before they finally arrived in were territory. While it seemed she drove through the night, Dellis did not appear the least bit tired. She hopped out of the car after pulling up to a large estate. A tall blond woman stepped out to greet the two. She emitted an aura of command and dominance. Without a doubt she was the alpha. Beside her was an adolescent were nearing her height with the same sandy blond hair as her and similar facial features. The only difference was his pale grey eyes where the alpha had light green. The were walked over and stuck her hand out.

"Dellis, its good to see you again." she said and Dellis took Evan had before turing to Cass

"This is my partner, Agent Cassandra Callaghan. Cass, this is Evan. the alpha of the Red Lupis pack"

Cass napped on part of the ride but was wide awake when they arrived. She got out and nodded to the Alpha. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Cass really did have impeccable manners, when she chose to use them. Then she went on to explain some of the particulars of the case. "It's looking to be a were of some kind. Possibly under the control of another. Do you happen to have anyone missing?" She asked, careful to avoid outright accusing one of her pack. More like they were just checking all possible leads.

Evan immediately felt like this agent Callaghan was someone to trust.

"Hmmm....do you have photos of the bodies?" She asked and Dellis presented a manila folder to the alpha. She pulled the glossy images out and studied them. While she gave no reaction, the young were next to her visibly paled.

"Dude, that's messed up. You think one of ours could do this." Evan shook her head and addressed her son.

"Doubtful..." Evan handed the photos back. "I am happy to provide any help in finding who did this. Perhaps we can go into the center of town and ask around if anyone has seen any new weres wandering around of acting strange."

Cassandra watched the two weres and saw the boy pale. She liked that, she believed that reaction, and knew immediately, that this boy had nothing to do with it. She nodded at the Alpha. "That would be good. Thank you." She said. She was pleased that this were alpha was being so cooperative, usually Alphas were snobby and pushy, and certainly didn't like to be questioned. She was glad this one was different.

Evan straightened and nodded at the two women.

"Alright, lets get started"

After a long day of wandering the town, asking residents if they had seen anything. They were unable to find any leads. Evan and her son headed home while Dellis led Cass to a nearby in where they would be staying. The agency's budget only gave them enough for one room. Luckily, there were two beds. Dellis sat cross legged on hers as she searched through various papers and photos of the crime scene but after a long while let out a long sigh and flopped backwards onto the mattress.

"Ugh, I think a drink is in order." she turned her head towards Cass "We can hit up somewhere around here. Were's don't drink but they still have places that serve it for humans."

After a long day of getting no answers they returned to their room. Class showered quick and was drying her hair when Dellis suggested a drink. "Sounds good to me." She said as she crossed the room in her boy shorts underwear and a sports bra. She wiggles into a pair of jeans and a shirt. "Ready when you are." A drink sounded really good after a depressing day.

Dellis couldn't help but stare at Cass's fit body and found herself disappointed when she started dressing. She shook it off and hopped out of the bed.

"All set" they headed out and hit the nearest hang out for adult weres and a few human. It was easy to spot the human from what they were drinking. Dellis stepped up to the bar and ordered herself a beer and stepped aside for Cass before scanning the place. Some looked their way and turned back, not paying them any mind. While a few gave interested looks at the two attractive women.

As they arrived at the bar, Cass leaned a hip on the bar and ordered a beer. She glanced around the bar, watching the weres and the humans. Cassandra certainly wouldn't mind finding some attractive company to go home with for a few hours. She took a long slow drink of her beer as she took in the environment. "This was a good idea." SHe said as she glanced over at Dellis.

Dellis nodded in agreement.

"Oh yah. I think we might even find you a were for the night" Dellis smirked. "If you are into that."

to the right of the bar Nic was keeping to herself as her friends conversed around her. She was not fond of the idea to go out. But they insisted. So she sat there silently until she spotted the blond human woman at the bar. She stared for a moment before turning back redfaced. She didn't notice the male were walk up to her, getting alittle to close for her comfort.

Back