Roleplay request: Slice of life

Anita568

Virgin
First the awkward bit: I'm a male playing a female.

Now to the fun bit. I'm looking for a male to roleplay with to become my boyfriend. It would start at the pre first date point.

How do we meet? Tinder, via friends, in a pub/bar, supermarket? You can be as boring or creative here.

How old are we both? Tall, short, large, slim? I'm open to all. I'm flexible on who I can play too.

This has can lead to a long term relationship or a one night stand or even a booty call.

The options are endless, I don't mind you being creative as possible or as simple as you want.

I'm fairly open to most ideas, but we can discuss kinks before we start.

I like to use pictures from the internet as reference points.

A little about me, I'm in my late 30's, professional, and missing something in my life. As I am working and have a personal life, I see this roleplay being an on going one, replying as and when we can. This also doesn't make timezones a problem.

My writing length is short but descriptive. Usually 2-3 sentences and paragraphs when required. Prefer first person and " " when speaking. I tend to like a 70:30 split between story and smut.

One example would be: I'm a 28 year old woman who has recently split up with her boyfriend. I get setup on a blind date with an older man. He knows about how to treat a lady in public. Spoils me, showers me with affection, but when the bedroom door closes, he becomes the dominant man that he is, treats me like the slut I am .Ideas for scenes could include; shopping, restaurant date, pub/bar dates, moving in together, going on holiday and even eventually cheating. I would want this to be a slow burner over multiple sessions.

Another idea would be a key swapping party/ wife swap. Maybe it would take place over a week or on holiday. We would start right at beginning where we are getting ready for the party.

Another idea is that I play a lonely rich MILF. I'm married and bored, have been for years until one day I get a knock on my door. Maybe you're the new neighbor, maybe your someone selling something or someone I know.

Please PM if you are interested in this and have read it properly.

Back